General Disscussion

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
master6040

General Disscussion

Post by master6040 »

Maybe we should continue this conversation on the General Discussion Forum because it's getting away from the NAP and the Subconscious Mind research we are doing here even though the line is easily crossed.

Yeah I heard a looooooooong time ago about this "Path of non-resistance" Abraham keeps talking about paddling upstream and so on but have you noticed that the path of least resistance lead to STATUS QUO?

The less you do to attract a goal the more time passes by and you don't attract it. If that stupid "Path of non-resistance" line was true then we would all sit on our ass all day long and we would manifest goal after goal after goal and I don't know about you but that doesn't seem to be the case here. :?

That's why I like Bashar's reply on a girl who asked him about karma and he said that your Higher Mind will send you flashes of desire to make you want the things you want (ex: a new car) so everytime you will see this car, the desire to have it comes from your Higher Mind pushing you in the direction of your goals. However, he then said that you will have problems on the way and THAT is the life theme of that karma which is to transform those blockages (limiting beliefs) so that you finally attract those goals.

Now THAT explanation...I LIKE. :SupNap:

:shock: YESSS... I found that video :SupNap:

Merlin
I meant we can use that to our advantage for nap; such as "you have now attract $$(insert money) easily and effortlessly through the path of least resistance." as bashar said someone could easily give u somthing which is abundance or help u or find stuff (ect.) BUT by focusing on something such as lottery you are blocking everything else.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: General Disscussion

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:I meant we can use that to our advantage for nap; such as "you have now attract $$(insert money) easily and effortlessly through the path of least resistance."
The "Path of No Resistance" will come when we convert those limiting beliefs into positive ones. That's ALL there is to it. No need to do a NAP on the "Path of No Resistance" since converting those beliefs ARE creating this "Path of No Resistance" automatically.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

hey merlin u posted this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li-N_GD_sWc

so what is bashar saying essentially," listening to Beethoven will get you ideas about health?" can you further explain. and he says he lets it lego of regrets and all that? how by using sound?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:hey merlin u posted this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li-N_GD_sWc

so what is bashar saying essentially," listening to Beethoven will get you ideas about health?" can you further explain. and he says he lets it lego of regrets and all that? how by using sound?
There seems to be something inside this song that would help healing. Go figure. :? I just thought people who had health issues might need that.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

hey merlin it was funny. I was looking at some of bob proctors stuff and a youtube comment posted this!

"The only way to effectively program the Subconscious mind is to.

1. Use affirmations that aren't rejected by the subconscious which are

statements like " I typed this comment" which is 100% absolute truth.

2. Use a recorded mp3 of your voice saying this absolute truth affirmation

with feeling and heart.

3. When your sleep your brain is in it's highest state which is Delta brain waves, listen to this affirmation while sleep, and you'll tap into your subconscious mind with ease, it works."

haha it is catcthin on! people know of this though not fully about nap :0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urun_rE79_Q
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:When your sleep your brain is in it's highest state which is Delta brain waves
Close but no cigar. Delta it not the highest, Gamma is. Delta is in fact the LOWEST brain wave we have. Basically we are almost dead in Delta (1-3 Hz only).

Yeah I know what you mean but it's not just about my research, even though I invented the word NAPs, I'm not the one who invented Night Audio Programs that we listen when we sleep. Teri Mahaney was doing it in the late 80 and tested in the 90s and even Napoleon Hill talked about it in the last book that he wrote which was published 1 year after he died in 1970. Another guy in the 80s named James F. Cullinan also tested those recorded messages on tapes.

This stuff is not new but it seems that no a lot of people are willing to push their limits like we are doing on this forum.

When I asked Teri is she did NAPs for physical changes she said NO and here, physical changes (reversing hair loss, grow taller, etc) is very popular so it would have been nice to know that someone have tested this 10 or 20 years ago but nope, we are on our own here. :?

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

This stuff is not new but it seems that no a lot of people are willing to push their limits like we are doing on this forum.

- we are on our own here. :?

Merlin
hey thats alright. we are pioneers who will within time eventually reap the rewards ourselves. No-one ever became successfully by waiting on someone else to do something. :)
master6040

Post by master6040 »

though bob proctor said he said + wrote this affirmation, "I am so happy and grateful now that money comes to me in increasing quantities through multiple sources on a continuous basis."

for a 1000 time for atleast 90 days holly shit. lol so i guess reps are important.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:hey thats alright. we are pioneers who will within time eventually reap the rewards ourselves.
Yup and it might be the holy grail all to ourselves too. Imagine health, tons of money, reshape our body like we want to, pretty much everything we want and we will be the only ones on the planet to do this until all hell breaks loose when I start letting people download the 2.0 ebook. :lol:

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

yup for me its 100k i have a feeling within this year about 8 1/2 months my goal will be atleast 50%+ manifested cant wait. HARDEST part bout nap is Patience. Wish i had a remote and could fast foreward couple months in advance :lol: until goal manifested