General Disscussion

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: General Disscussion

Post by MonsterLord »

Do note Merlin that only a very specific type of teleportation involves turning into information and then re-assimbing at the place of destination.

Teleportation can be achieved through quantum entanglement as well or by folding space-time so you won't have to dematerialize. Or in your case, assuming we have parallel selves in every part the omniverse, your consciousness could have transfered into your 5 second in the future self and then you re-possesed your past self.

Or like Bashar stated changing the X/Y/Z locational frequency of your body in the electomagnetic field. So we may not need all this processing to achieve teleportation.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Do note Merlin that only a very specific type of teleportation involves turning into information and then re-assimbing at the place of destination.

Teleportation can be achieved through quantum entanglement as well or by folding space-time so you won't have to dematerialize. Or in your case, assuming we have parallel selves in every part the omniverse, your consciousness could have transfered into your 5 second in the future self and then you re-possesed your past self.

Or like Bashar stated changing the X/Y/Z locational frequency of your body in the electomagnetic field. So we may not need all this processing to achieve teleportation.
Either method you listed above, I don't want to control it with my conscious or worse, let my SM control it. Nooooooo thanks. :lol: I'm not even sure if my HM has this power. This kind of power is decided at the top only.

It has to be because if we manage to teleport like in the movie Jump, then our entire incarnation and life here will be flipped on it's head. Not only it will tell us that we literally project the reality in front of us so your parents, friends, buildings, cars, animals and plants are just an illusion that WE created (that alone will be quite shocking for most humans) but on top of that, we can recreate it like we want to by jumping to any other reality of our choice (Star Wars, Jurassic Park, WWII, etc...).

So that's why I have little doubts regarding the ability to do that. Maybe we can do it but the boss (our soul or even God) above might not like what we will become if we start doing it.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I understand why you want to don't want the SM to control it, but why wouldn't you want to consciously control it?

Either way its an experience I doubt the soul let alone God will mind that happening, in fact we better hope they don't mind, since the ultimate objective(s) of our research depend of that, we would be hitting a concrete wall if we get to that point and we can't transport anywhere because our soul don't wants it.

Though gleefully it seems that evidence points out that they don't.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:why wouldn't you want to consciously control it?
:shock: WHAT???

Do you know by heart your entire organs and how many bones and where each one should be and put them all back at the right place at the other end? If I don't want to give that control to my SM I would be completely stupid and suicidal to leave teleportation of my body in the hands of my conscious mind. :?

The point is to let the conscious mind decide WHEN and WHERE to teleport but then the conscious mind is waaaaayyyyyy too stupid to take care of the rest of the operation.

That's why I said that if it exist (and since we manifest 1 reality in front then we can also dematerialize and re-materialize it again in a different way to give us a different reality), then I would prefer let that majestic power in the hands of the one(s) who created my physical body here.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:The point is to let the conscious mind decide WHEN and WHERE to teleport but then the conscious mind is waaaaayyyyyy too stupid to take care of the rest of the operation.
Oh, right, right, I was talking about that, to be able to decide where and when and more.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:
Merlin wrote:The point is to let the conscious mind decide WHEN and WHERE to teleport but then the conscious mind is waaaaayyyyyy too stupid to take care of the rest of the operation.
Oh, right, right, I was talking about that, to be able to decide where and when and more.
Ok, hehe, you scared me for a minute. :?

The only positive thing I can think of that could let us reach that point is regarding what Bashar has said that we are sick and tired of being limited so instead of living ANOTHER boring human life, it would be nice for a change to create this crazy Half-God/Half-Human life of materializing the reality we want in front of us when we want it and where we want by knowing how to change our vibration super fast and at will to collapse the wave function of different realities 1 after the other.

I guess we will soon find out.

Merlin