Soul discussion

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
master6040

Re: Soul discussion

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:In fact did you literally occuppied with real sensations your "in the future" body? Becuase if so it could even be argued that you literally time traveled.
Yes I did. I know the story I told was short on my website but when I jumped about 10 seconds in the future and about 100 feet in front of me, I was thinking "Huh :shock: WTF happened here???" I was at the intersection 100 feet from the bridge and now and I am at the bridge so what happened? Did I lose consciousness during these 10 secs or what? And during that time I had the idea of looking in the rear view mirror and saw the Mini Cooper past on the red light and think "..hey, that dude ran a red light" and then BOOM, I was back at the intersection again thinking once again "Huh :shock: What the...???".

Then I quickly realized that I saw a movie in my head but why? Because my car was now in the middle of the intersection and the mini cooper was still waiting at the red light so when I approached the bridge, I was thinking "Hmm, did I see the future here? will the mini past on the red light as I saw it a few seconds ago?" and as I look in the mirror, holy shit :shock: the mini ran the red light exactly as I saw it. :?

The funny part is that I was web designing my website at the time and creating the webpage on time so it was a funny coincidence to have this experience to backup this crazy idea that I was talking about on the page where time is NOT linear and that our soul can make us shift in both time and space and now that I have been through this experience, nobody can tell me that this is crazy stuff because I lived it.

Merlin
dam that is amazing merlin. when was this? did u nap on it or do anything previous>?
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:In fact did you literally occuppied with real sensations your "in the future" body? Becuase if so it could even be argued that you literally time traveled.
Yes I did. I know the story I told was short on my website but when I jumped about 10 seconds in the future and about 100 feet in front of me, I was thinking "Huh :shock: WTF happened here???" I was at the intersection 100 feet from the bridge and now and I am at the bridge so what happened? Did I lose consciousness during these 10 secs or what? And during that time I had the idea of looking in the rear view mirror and saw the Mini Cooper past on the red light and think "..hey, that dude ran a red light" and then BOOM, I was back at the intersection again thinking once again "Huh :shock: What the...???".

Then I quickly realized that I saw a movie in my head but why? Because my car was now in the middle of the intersection and the mini cooper was still waiting at the red light so when I approached the bridge, I was thinking "Hmm, did I see the future here? will the mini past on the red light as I saw it a few seconds ago?" and as I look in the mirror, holy shit :shock: the mini ran the red light exactly as I saw it. :?

The funny part is that I was web designing my website at the time and creating the webpage on time so it was a funny coincidence to have this experience to backup this crazy idea that I was talking about on the page where time is NOT linear and that our soul can make us shift in both time and space and now that I have been through this experience, nobody can tell me that this is crazy stuff because I lived it.

Merlin
amazing merlin.i am also interested to know. How did you managed to do that did you NAP on the topic. Or you applied some other method
Tashi
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:dam that is amazing merlin. when was this? did u nap on it or do anything previous?
tashi2.0 wrote:amazing merlin.i am also interested to know. How did you managed to do that did you NAP on the topic.
Nope, no NAPs about it, just my soul/consciousness having fun with me making me jump in time and space without any notice.

I guess it was perfect timing because back in 2009 or 2010 I don't remember exactly the date, I was just learning about this crazy parallel reality stuff with Bashar and Quantum Physics and I was amazed to have this experience because it was the ultimate proof because until it happens to you, you don't believe and trust those stories a lot.

So now that I have done it WITHOUT any intentions, I suppose we can do that using a NAP but I think we will have to communicate with our Higher Mind using Muscle Testing so that we can tell him when and where to teleport us and not just pop out on another continent and scratch our heads "WTF am I doing now in the middle Africa???" :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:and not just pop out on another continent and scratch our heads "WTF am I doing now in the middle Africa???" :lol:

Merlin
Or in another universe, just about to be shot by stormptroopers and you are just yelling "Wait, Im not a Jedi!"

How do you communicate with your HM? I thought we could only do so with the SM?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:How do you communicate with your HM? I thought we could only do so with the SM?
Muscle testing but using a NAP to tell the SM get out of the way and let the HM answer the questions so no filtration of beliefs from the SM.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:How do you communicate with your HM? I thought we could only do so with the SM?
Muscle testing but using a NAP to tell the SM get out of the way and let the HM answer the questions so no filtration of beliefs from the SM.

Merlin
And will the HM accept all requests? Or just like the SM we will have a hell of a time convincing it and be a bitch?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:And will the HM accept all requests? Or just like the SM we will have a hell of a time convincing it and be a bitch?
I think he will but we will have to ask the HM if this is best for me to ask this question or not?

For example, he sees the future frames of our life movie so he call see you that if you win the lottery jackpot, you will do all kind of crazy things that may not be good for you so he might lie and give you 4/6 or 5/6 but not the full 6 winning numbers.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Well that sucks...... does this mean that even if we manage to totally and completely overcome and master the SM...... we will ultimately be unable to accomplish our goals if the HM does not want to?

So even if I master the SM and I tell "Alright, I want to be a badass Jedi for a few days! So come on, take me there!" It will be an impossible goal if the HM don't want to.......
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Well that sucks
:?

How can stopping you from doing a mistake that can hurt you sucks???

I think you are not using your judgment here. I WILL THANK my HM if he stops me from doing something that is stupid. I think you should to.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Well that sucks
:?

How can stopping you from doing a mistake that can hurt you sucks???

I think you are not using your judgment here. I WILL THANK my HM if he stops me from doing something that is stupid. I think you should to.

Merlin
so in a sense it protects u? so if u want freedom financial and u make a lot of money and never work for any1 but u end up goin to jail or dieing due to stupid shit. then ur hm wont let u get money?

wht bout bernie madoff hes in jail for life. im confused.