Soul discussion

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: Cool documentaries

Post by MonsterLord »

This makes me wonder if the ancient masters realized that our reality is a projection and is projected from our heart via the EM field.

At least this Upanishad tell us, that we can't only go deep to realize the nature of reality and that's it like so many masters tell us, but we can as well shift within that reality.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:This makes me wonder if the ancient masters realized that our reality is a projection and is projected from our heart via the EM field.
I'm sure they do...

MonsterLord wrote:At least this Upanishad tell us, that we can't only go deep to realize the nature of reality and that's it like so many masters tell us, but we can as well shift within that reality.
You need to realize that way back then, they didn't have any MCG (MagnetoCardioGram) to measure the heart's magnetic field or the facts that solid matter is made up of atoms which are ALSO made up of EM fields and the the heart's EM field can effect them.

They also didn't know about this thing called the Subconscious Mind which is just a few decades old, they pretty much all got their answers by meditation.

Even if they knew that their reality was projected by their heart's and filtered by their SM's limiting beliefs, they didn't have a clue how to change those beliefs because they still needed to convince their own Doorman to alter a belief.

We are LITERALLY at the right time, at the right place using the right technology (internet forum, MP3 players, computers, etc...) to "easily" change those beliefs, we just need to be patient and find the best technique to do it.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: They also didn't know about this thing called the Subconscious Mind which is just a few decades old, they pretty much all got their answers by meditation.
And given what we know now about the filters of the conscious mind, meditation was always limited (although more powerful than being fully awake).

We really are at the end of limitations, like Bashar said. Merlin, you're right, we just have to figure out the techniques. Aging, disease, despair, all of these will be laughed at at some point.

I was reading an article today about finding a center in the brain (the hypothalamus) that apparently controls aging. Unlike past theories when scientists suspected that all parts of the body did aging in their own way due to a bunch of things like inflammation, poor nutrition, etc. They are saying one spot. Before we know it, we can affect the hypothalamus by instructing the SM to turn the clock back or keep it steady at a good point of health and youth.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:I was reading an article today about finding a center in the brain (the hypothalamus) that apparently controls aging.
If you want information about anti-aging, do some research about TELOMERES at the end of our Chromosomes. ;)

We die because our cells stop dividing at some point because of lack of telomeres at the tip of the chromosomes. When old cells are not replaced by new ones, we shrink and fall apart.

I wonder if a NAP to lengthen the telomeres could work. :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCNuG2ejBuE[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I think I posted my comment wrong. What I meant is that the Upanishad tell us that we not only can just realize how reality is and say "Oh, so this is how reality is like..... cool, well that's it" like so many masters tell us and then just continue to go on normally with only a few minor changes brought by destiny. But we can as well shift our reality.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCNuG2ejBuE[/youtube]

Merlin
This is outright on the celular level, if you can do that, then you can just as easily just tell your body to realize its existence as quantum particles while retaining your self-consciousness and then you can do whatever you want.

So if you get to that level, why stop at the Telomeres? At that point if you want to be young again as a quantum consciousness you could just collapse the atoms around you and create a new body for you, or exist in any place in the multiverse you want. Kinda like a way powered-up version of Dr Manhattan.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So if you get to that level, why stop at the Telomeres? At that point if you want to be young again as a quantum consciousness you could just collapse the atoms around you and create a new body for you
:lol: :lol:

I was about to post just that but you were faster. :SupNap:

Who cares about the cellular level when we work at the sub-atomic level with EM fields?

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: We die because our cells stop dividing at some point because of lack of telomeres at the tip of the chromosomes. When old cells are not replaced by new ones, we shrink and fall apart.

This is a very good question. Those of us testing may eventually find out.

I think the new discovery may unseat the telomere theory from a cause to a consequence. What I mean is that it may show with further research that the hypothalamus (like some kind of switch) begins/controls the aging process, and the telomeres obey the order by shortening and reducing the cell division.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:I think the new discovery may unseat the telomere theory from a cause to a consequence. What I mean is that it may show with further research that the hypothalamus (like some kind of switch) begins/controls the aging process, and the telomeres obey the order by shortening and reducing the cell division.
I believe that the cause for this is our own limiting beliefs regarding the time spent on this planet. We had to get out of this shit hole sooner or later so our soul gave us a break and dumped in our SM the beliefs about aging and dying so that we can exit the game eventually.

Now that we are accessing those limiting beliefs, the fun can really start. :twisted:

Who wants to live 500? :lol:

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: I believe that the cause for this is our own limiting beliefs regarding the time spent on this planet. We had to get out of this shit hole sooner or later so our soul gave us a break and dumped in our SM the beliefs about aging and dying so that we can exit the game eventually.

Now that we are accessing those limiting beliefs, the fun can really start. :twisted:

Who wants to live 500? :lol:
:lol: If I can be healthy, productive, and the earth doesn't turn to a big sewage dump, I would want to live to a 1,000 or more. If it remains the shit hole that it is, I don't want a single moment longer than I have to :?

I actually believe what you've written wholeheartedly, Merlin. We do have beliefs about the aging process and death. We believe we should look a certain way at middle age or old age. With the belief, the body just indulges us. Enter all manners of disease, wrinkles, weakness, and then death.