Soul discussion

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Cool documentaries

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote: :lol: If I can be healthy, productive, and the earth doesn't turn to a big sewage dump, I would want to live to a 1,000 or more. If it remains the shit hole that it is, I don't want a single moment longer than I have to :?
Amen to that. :SupNap:

Same here.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I would want to live long, but not as a confined beign in a limited existence, if I could willingly shift between realities, I would explore all the multiverse from my childhood fantasies from exploring the unknown.

But as I said I would like to be able to de-materialize myself as quantum particles and go where I want, having a body when needed and when not, live freely as consciousness, and it may sound far-fetched but as a MIT investigator said "You are made up of quantum particles, so if they can be in two places at once, so can you."

And I mean we already move millions of atoms where typing on a keyboard or moving, so I don't think is that big of a stretch.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I would want to live long, but not as a confined beign in a limited existence, if I could willingly shift between realities, I would explore all the multiverse from my childhood fantasies from exploring the unknown.
Don't know if Bashar and other "ET sources" I have heard from is true but it looks like human beings would have been genetically manipulated by different ET species to have the brain and the look that we have and also those ET were also connected to the collective consciousness of all the beings living here to bring all types of living species and not just regarding Human but DNA from all types of insects, plants, animals making it one of the most beautiful planet there is in this universe. They said that in other planets, they only have a few animals or just have insects etc here the diversity is huge.

Whether this is true or not, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that this earth is a little gem because of all this life diversity.

However, it's not the beauty of the plant that I really care but the lifestyle of the people living on it. Sadly, the 3 topics that we care the most about (Health, Money and Relationships) are the ones that are the most LOADED with limiting beliefs and because of that, I often call this place the "shit hole" instead of this little ball of Heaven.

Pick any human you see on the street and they will either be poor, have some kind of diseases or pain somewhere in their body and/or live without love and THAT is what I can't stand and explain why I have done all these years of research on the LOA because the LOA IS THE REASON why we have all those problems. We have been implanted negative beliefs growing up and we keep on attracting those BIG 3 problems.

So like James said above, if I can't find a way to break free from all of them I will beg my Soul to take me out of this "Human game" asap because I know that my life is not 10% of what it should be like.

However, if we master those limiting beliefs, OMG, I will want to stay here almost forever.
MonsterLord wrote:But as I said I would like to be able to de-materialize myself as quantum particles and go where I want
Yeah sure, that and flying like Superman. Just that would be a VERY GOOD incentive to want to stay here a few hundred years longer. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Not that I believe in it but it is curious because I have heard and more than once exactly the opposite about aliens messing with our DNA. The story I read is that the original humans or their potential were far too powerful and some aliens messed with us to gimp us.

If this is true, perhaps limiting beliefs were implanted in the DNA to keep us limited.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:If this is true, perhaps limiting beliefs were implanted in the DNA to keep us limited.
Nah, this "brilliant idea" came from our collective consciousness. We all decided to create this weird playground with TONS of limiting beliefs just to see how "fun" it would be like.

If ETs really wanted us to be stupid, we would still be stupid.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Well even with the limiting beliefs mastered, I am not so sure about staying too long in this world as in planet earth, where there is so much to explore and experience, other universes, etc. Like beign a superhero, a Jedi or even a Sith Lord.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Well even with the limiting beliefs mastered, I am not so sure about staying too long in this world as in planet earth, where there is so much to explore and experience, other universes, etc. Like beign a superhero, a Jedi or even a Sith Lord.
Let me ask you a question.

Why would you even go to such a reality where evil are still present? Because it would be nice to have the power to shop the head of bad dude with your light saber? That's a bit childish dont you think?

I thought that the reason why we are "waking up" is to get out of this stupid game of good vs bad and to have peace for a change and just have fun with our friends.

Then again, if you would go there just for a day and then come back that could be cool and I might even go with you :lol: It would beat any game of paintball. :D

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Well even with the limiting beliefs mastered, I am not so sure about staying too long in this world as in planet earth, where there is so much to explore and experience, other universes, etc. Like beign a superhero, a Jedi or even a Sith Lord.
Let me ask you a question.

Why would you even go to such a reality where evil are still present? Because it would be nice to have the power to shop the head of bad dude with your light saber? That's a bit childish dont you think?

I thought that the reason why we are "waking up" is to get out of this stupid game of good vs bad and to have peace for a change and just have fun with our friends.

Then again, if you would go there just for a day and then come back that could be cool and I might even go with you :lol: It would beat any game of paintball. :D

Merlin
I would merely do so, as a fun game, rather than as a true "You are an evil Sith! I must defeat you!" Why do you think I said "or even be a Sith Lord?" Because it would be just a game for me, not a serious thing, I would merely be EXPERIENCING what is to fight for a day or two like a Jedi. Of course I wouldn't stay there forever that would be ridiculously boring and would deny the very purpose of freeing myself from limitations just to put myself into another limited role forever (be it a Jedi Hero or a Galactic Emperor.).

Then again, I have as well considering it would be nice to visit the universe of a setting called Monster Girl (be warned it has a lot of sexual stuff...) which is basically the "all is nice and pink" you can get on a personal mundane level. Basically is a fantasy japanesse setting where the entire point of it is just to get married to non-human ridiculously beautiful and sexually active girl, be happy and have a family and children living the rest of your life undisturbed.

Though I wouldn't recommend you visiting there if you are a human woman....... it would totally suck. Just like I would hate to visit the Twilightverse.

You know....... oddly enough, if you got to one of these places and you placed yourself in a set limited role again, despite what it looks like, it would take you way more lifetimes to "wake up". In this world there is no magic, things are so hard solid and mundane, that the only way of surpassing limitations is to realize reality is a projection of your personal level, in short we have to get to the highest levels to break free, literally break out of the system. In worlds where things like "magic" exists or which are way easier (Well for guys in this case) like the Monster Girl world, either you are so comfortable or you are not so powerless that I think it would take you way way waaaay more to realize this stuff (after all who would consider doing a NAP or see if reality is self-projected where you have The Force which is apparently the key to all? Or all you have to worry is about beign caught by the right girl.). So in a way the limitations in this world are horrible, but in a way too, it is the way these limitations are so hard rock set, that we are beign led to wake up and go for complete "unlimitedness". So in all these "stories" (realities) the way limits are loosened, make characters more complying. However we in this world without "The Force" without magic, are led to go the only route we have to break free: cease to be a "character" on this story and become authors or creators.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

So lots of heads to shop and tons of sex.

Hmm let me guess, you are a teenager right? ;)

Just kidding with you. :D

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

No, but I am not so sure I could be so tranquil without more exotic things. Having a nice job or getting wealth is very nice, but seeing dinosaurs, the distant universes, meet what I thought to be impossible is way more enticing to me.

But as I said, its thanks that this world is so limited, that we are lead to get into the ultimate level of beign unlimited, a master in The Force for example (assuming you are born in a parallel universe equal to that of Star Wars) is still acting within the system. We? We have no magic, no automatic stuff to solve our problems, no "Force" in our story (reality), so the only way to break free is to outright break from the system and realize its all a projection. Is to cease to be a character of this play and become an author or creator. In this way, I do think its the intensity of how asleep we have fallen, that we are lead to a just as deep awakening.