Someone Who Talked To GOD?!?! WTF!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
master6040

Someone Who Talked To GOD?!?! WTF!

Post by master6040 »

http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal

This is crazy. This guy Talked to god; not some near death experience or hallucination or some bs. Read it; BLOWS UR MIND!! Kinda like bashar guy sound LEGIT!!

So did u talk to god? U Decide!
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Someone Who Talked To GOD?!?! WTF!

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal

This is crazy. This guy Talked to god; not some near death experience or hallucination or some bs. Read it; BLOWS UR MIND!! Kinda like bashar guy sound LEGIT!!

So did u talk to god? U Decide!
Interesting stuff.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

As far as I understood even if true it talks about a singular creator of a single universe, not the GOD we usually think of which would include everything. That beign said is interesting, the approach it seems to take is very technological and physical.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:As far as I understood even if true it talks about a singular creator of a single universe, not the GOD we usually think of which would include everything.
Bingo! :SupNap:

You nailed it.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

MonsterLord wrote:As far as I understood even if true it talks about a singular creator of a single universe, not the GOD we usually think of which would include everything. That being said is interesting, the approach it seems to take is very technological and physical.
yes BUT even then it is mind blowing the things he says. I think its true towards the end he says in 1000 years or so humanity will evolve I believe and that is exactly what Bashar says. His perspective is cool too(why he killed the dinosaurs is very interesting)
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

master6040 wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:As far as I understood even if true it talks about a singular creator of a single universe, not the GOD we usually think of which would include everything. That being said is interesting, the approach it seems to take is very technological and physical.
yes BUT even then it is mind blowing the things he says. I think its true towards the end he says in 1000 years or so humanity will evolve I believe and that is exactly what Bashar says. His perspective is cool too(why he killed the dinosaurs is very interesting)
It is indeed very interesting, but it talks about technological advance overall. I don't know about you, but I am not willing to wait thousands of years to explore unlimited possibilities.

This is why here we are trying to get a hold over this personal reality bubble using our natural abilities given by the GOD to us and unleash this unlimited potential by learning how to change our vibration.

But I agree that its interesting.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I am not willing to wait thousands of years to explore unlimited possibilities.
Amen to that. :D

Some will say that you will still live this in your next lives and I say "Fuck that", we all know that we forget EVERYTHING once we arrive in each new incarnation. Do you remember your last life? I don't think so! So what makes you think you will remember this life in 2013 when you'll be in 3013.

Sure our soul will remember it but obviously, it doesn't give a damn whether we are poor or rich or healthy or sick because to our Soul EVERY experiences in this 3D dimension is good for it and "fun" to have because only here we can have a disease like Aids or Cancer and drag it for years and up there they don't have this crap.

Countless people believe in spiritual forums that our Soul jumps from life to life just to get this human experience we are having on earth, which to me is kinda sick.

Now of course the Soul just doesn't want us to suffer 24/7 form birth to death because there are also positive things here and we all know that we need to suffer a bit to appreciate the good things when they come (ex: spring after a hard winter, health after a tough disease, etc...) but just the fact that our Soul doesn't give a damn which experience we give it as long as we bring it an experience, kinda makes me sick and I have lost respect for my Soul when I learned that and when science started investigating reincarnation of people, it was the confirmation of that because if JUST ONE reincarnation case can be proven then THAT'S IT, CASE CLOSED, this proves to us that the Soul exist and survived the death of our previous life and that we are in to jump from 1 life to another.

That's why I would tell you "...Fuck that Soul! Just do your best to live the best life your physical body can live while you are here because you will forget it all when you die and will be in your next life".

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Don't know if true, but I also have a theory that the bad experiences, are some sort of call from your soul or something like that, telling you "Learn to change your vibration, master your life!". I think its a goal we are beign called forth, and if not, it is certainly an experience and an experience the soul wouldn't mind getting.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:your soul or something like that, telling you "Learn to change your vibration, master your life!"
Yes of course.

If Bashar and Quantum Physics are right then we are also living in an infinite amount of parallel realities as we speak so there is a version of us who are rich and healthy and met our soulmate and we are having fun right now and it's our job to shift to that other parallel reality.

I saw a seminar of Bashar and at the end a girl was asking him what is happening to the other versions of her right now because she could only be aware of 1 parallel reality and Bashar said that they are still there playing their lives and her Soul was extracting the life experience of all of them at once but that it was her job to shift to the best parallel reality she could and to do that, she had to get in touch with her Higher Mind to be guided the best way possible.

That's why our Soul doesn't give a damn when you cry or feel like crap because it gets a negative experience from that version of you but ALSO getting the best positive life experience from all the OTHER versions of you in many other parallel realities where positive things are happening. It's all a matter of transforming the darkness into light or the negative into positive using a shift of vibration and beliefs.

Basically, life is like the radio analogy I have given on the other forum. It doesn't matter if you go from 92 FM to 105 Fm and stop hearing the music from 92FM, the music of 92FM will still continue to play but you won't hear it anymore because you shifted or tuned the radio to the frequency of 105 FM.

So our beliefs are like this radio remote control and even if ALL the other parallel realities are happening where you manifest everything you want in some and nothing in other realities, you will be experiencing ONLY ONE at a time so make sure your beliefs make you tune to the best reality out there.

Merlin
wattashame

Post by wattashame »

I like this part " You manipulate matter, which requires enormous amounts of energy. We manipulate energy, which requires none. "