Bashar on limiting beliefs

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Bashar on limiting beliefs

Post by Merlin »

master6040

Re: Bashar on limiting beliefs

Post by master6040 »

hey always says act on your highest excitement. so does that mean like if I REALLY want to do something now I just do it? it would make for a nice nap line. You now easily act on your highest excitement at every moment.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:hey always says act on your highest excitement. so does that mean like if I REALLY want to do something now I just do it? it would make for a nice nap line. You now easily act on your highest excitement at every moment.
Well I thought you would be doing that naturally!!! :?

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
master6040 wrote:hey always says act on your highest excitement. so does that mean like if I REALLY want to do something now I just do it? it would make for a nice nap line. You now easily act on your highest excitement at every moment.
Well I thought you would be doing that naturally!!! :?

Merlin
yes but MOST people DONt or CANT do what they love at any moment. Due to various reasons such as I dont have money or my job doesn't allow me and I think you pretty much know and understand the other reasons/ excuses. If today; I Absolutely want to go to the beach to have fun BUT Its Monday and I have to work and my job wont help that UNLESS im self employed (my own business) it be unlikely or VERY improbable.

So maybe a better line to rephrase that would be,

"You now easily act on your highest excitement at every moment and your SM(or HM) makes your surroundings and life to the reality in which you can easily and joyfully do this"

you understand?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:
Merlin wrote:Well I thought you would be doing that naturally!!! :?

Merlin
yes but MOST people DONt or CANT do what they love at any moment.
Who cares about "Most people", let them live their life like they want to.
master6040 wrote:So maybe a better line to rephrase that would be,

"You now easily act on your highest excitement at every moment and your SM(or HM) makes your surroundings and life to the reality in which you can easily and joyfully do this"

you understand?
Not really. Again, you naturally act on your highest excitement at every moment so no need to do a NAP on this topic.

Also, for which line/words to use in a NAP please ask in the LOA forum.

Cheers,

Merlin