Cool documentaries

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Cool documentaries

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:This really makes me appreciate how advanced the research in this forum is compared to a lot of others,
You need to understand that my original goal was NOT to teleport myself or learn about parallel realities and all this crazy stuff about time and dimensions, it was just to attract more money and health. :lol:

It's however with this LOA research that I learned how life works and that it's ALL about beliefs at the SM level and if you master this, you can master all these other crazy areas too.

So making money and healing myself and others is the cake, teleportation and parallel realities shifting is just the icing on top.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

http://i.imgur.com/pY5bX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dU7Y2.jpg

I like this part of the Watchmen comic, how Manhattan see things at the quantum perspective:

"What's in the box? It was all a matter of perspective and perspectives could be changed..... with the slightest of nudes".

And then we see how the paper that had Rosarch's name change and is replaced by one that has Silk Spectre's name and then how Manhattan says that BOTH outcomes occured simultaneously.

So the issue is, if we just like Manhattan, can change that perspective and get to the point that for example we approach any girl we ask, and if we so choose and don't want to go through the hassle of proving yourself, etc. just ask her out and she says "yes" or go one day and look at your bank account and instead of having 5$ you have 5,000,000$, after all at the quantum level its just a matter of perspective or observation and all pespectives are valid.

Of course not saying its easy, but it would be great if we could just decide to "observe" differently and instantly the reality changed.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:but it would be great if we could just decide to "observe" differently and instantly the reality changed.
You don't change your reality by changing the way you "look at objects", you change it by changing your BELIEFS.

I guess you forgot that conversations we had not too far ago.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 435#p14435

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:but it would be great if we could just decide to "observe" differently and instantly the reality changed.
You don't change your reality by changing the way you "look at objects", you change it by changing your BELIEFS.

I guess you forgot that conversations we had not too far ago.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 435#p14435

Merlin
I didn't said this kind of observation was done with the eyes. Changing your SM content, would then be, changing the way you observe things or rather to be precise the way your consciousness observe things.

We do know however that with the double split experiment observation changes the phenomena, however you could say that HOW or which result is specifically shown is thanks to the SM beliefs.

Using your Film analogy the way I see it is:

Consciousness or the real I- The light that projects the movie.
SM Beliefs - The specific tape that is beign shown.
What you think its you - the actor, its thus living in the screen and dependant on what happen in the screen.

Following that analogy then changing the SM beliefs would change what the Consciousness is observing or the way it observes and would in turn change what is displayed on the screen.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I didn't said this kind of observation was done with the eyes.
Good but even if you did, you wouldn't be the first to say it because even the father of Quantum Physics said this...

"...When you change the way you look at things, the things that you look at change." - Max Planck

So you can see why people still think today that if you look differently at an object using your eyes that this object will somehow change shape but they can look all they want, the object will NOT change unless they remove their Doorman and change that belief and then *BOOM* that object it either changed or disappear. :lol:
MonsterLord wrote:Changing your SM content, would then be, changing the way you observe things or rather to be precise the way your consciousness observe things.
Exactly.
MonsterLord wrote:changing the SM beliefs would change what the Consciousness is observing or the way it observes and would in turn change what is displayed on the screen.
Yup.

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

Hi.
I think I understand what MonsterLord is saying, and I believe everyone agree on this.
I think Max Planck was refering to change our inner beliefs not just using our eyes, or any organ in particular. When you read/hear "Speak from your heart" would that mean that you can find vocal chords in your heart?
You can use your eyes to take info and save it in your SM too, but I think beliefs are tricky, I mean you can use every sens you have to create your reality and save every thing you experience into your SM but that's it, or maybe we born predisposed to live certain things + our own saved info? but in any event I'm with you guys, I think we can change those beliefs.

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:I didn't said this kind of observation was done with the eyes.
Good but even if you did, you wouldn't be the first to say it because even the father of Quantum Physics said this...

"...When you change the way you look at things, the things that you look at change." - Max Planck

So you can see why people still think today that if you look differently at an object using your eyes that this object will somehow change shape but they can look all they want, the object will NOT change unless they remove their Doorman and change that belief and then *BOOM* that object it either changed or disappear. :lol:
MonsterLord wrote:Changing your SM content, would then be, changing the way you observe things or rather to be precise the way your consciousness observe things.
Exactly.
MonsterLord wrote:changing the SM beliefs would change what the Consciousness is observing or the way it observes and would in turn change what is displayed on the screen.
Yup.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:I think Max Planck was refering to change our inner beliefs
Max Planck died in 1947 so I doubt VERY MUCH that he would have known at that time that we create our own reality based on beliefs.

I would even be surprised if most Quantum Physicists today know that. Beliefs are not the realm of science, they usually toss it away when it comes to consciousness or things that are not solid or can't be quantified.
Dxavi wrote:I think we can change those beliefs.
Yeah but the real question is how far can we go with this?

If atoms are 3D pixels like I think they are, then just like computers that control every single pixels on a monitor, we should be able to control every single atom that surrounds our body right?

The way I see it, we control 100% or 0%, I don't think there is a middle ground here. If computers can display ALL the images we can think of on our screen by controlling every pixel then by adding a new belief in our SM, we should see it reflected on our 3D reality screen in front of us.

So if we can add a new belief to "attract" a new car and watch it appear in front of us then how about a T-Rex or Darth Vader? It's just a bunch of atoms too right? What makes the atoms of a car "Ok to appear" in our reality but the atoms of a T-Rex impossible or not allowed?

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

It's like our senses, the brain uses this info to create images, sounds, textures, smells.
But like you said if you can create one thing you can create everything, when we zoom in a photo we can see a lot of pixels of course you can find different colors on each one but they are the same size, maybe each one has a different target like a football team they want to win but each player has his own target to reach the goal.
I remember a movie I believe you watched called "Indecent proposal" where Woody Harrelson is an architect I think and he was saying something to his students like "even a brick wants to be something more" and he was showing pictures about great buildings to his students.
I believe that laws are very important to understand everything, like gravity, in your dreams gravity exists, because you can fall from a building, or you can fly, but that doesn't mean that gravity doesn't exist, it's just that gravity = 0 in that moment, but it's still there. In dreams you can attract things like in this reality but faster. So in dreams we have basically the same laws a few more maybe but you understand where I'm going.
It seems like in this reality everything is slower, right?
Do you remember The Secret when they say it takes a while and an actor was picking up elephant Sh*t? They say you don't want to manifest that quick, I think we are inestables somehow, of course we can change that but imagine what would it be if we can manifest things that quick.

Sorry for my English.

Merlin wrote:
Dxavi wrote:I think Max Planck was refering to change our inner beliefs
Max Planck died in 1947 so I doubt VERY MUCH that he would have known at that time that we create our own reality based on beliefs.

I would even be surprised if most Quantum Physicists today know that. Beliefs are not the realm of science, they usually toss it away when it comes to consciousness or things that are not solid or can't be quantified.
Dxavi wrote:I think we can change those beliefs.
Yeah but the real question is how far can we go with this?

If atoms are 3D pixels like I think they are, then just like computers that control every single pixels on a monitor, we should be able to control every single atom that surrounds our body right?

The way I see it, we control 100% or 0%, I don't think there is a middle ground here. If computers can display ALL the images we can think of on our screen by controlling every pixel then by adding a new belief in our SM, we should see it reflected on our 3D reality screen in front of us.

So if we can add a new belief to "attract" a new car and watch it appear in front of us then how about a T-Rex or Darth Vader? It's just a bunch of atoms too right? What makes the atoms of a car "Ok to appear" in our reality but the atoms of a T-Rex impossible or not allowed?

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:It's like our senses, the brain uses this info to create images, sounds, textures, smells.
The way I see it, the EM field of our beliefs comes first, they affect the atom of the 3D reality around us (aka collapse of the wave function) by taking invisible atoms and making them visible AND THEN the 5 senses come next and perceive that reality that our beliefs have manifested.

So by changing our beliefs, our 5 senses will have no choice but to perceive a new reality.
Dxavi wrote:but imagine what would it be if we can manifest things that quick.
That's why I talk about letting my Higher Mind do that by asking him whether it's a good idea to manifest this or that reality right now. My HM would be like a buffer but once I got his approval, the time buffer can disappear and I can manifest instantly what I want but for that I will have to remove A TON of limiting beliefs. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I don't think there is fundamentally any difference between the dream and "waking" realities, each are the consciousness beign projected and that's it.

However dreams are directly tied and connected to the SM, they happen IN the SM, so this is why I think in dreams you can more easily shift reality is that they take place in a direct connection with the SM, everything we do and attempt to do like flying is beign directly received by the SM. However in what we call the waking reality, we are separated from the SM.

In a dream the "I can't fly" belief can be at least temporarily loosened enough to allow flight immediatly, but in the waking reality its different, the core beliefs are stored in the SM and can't be reached so easily. But I think its not that per se this reality is different than the dream one.