Cool documentaries

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Cool documentaries

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:But I think its not that per se this reality is different than the dream one.
The reality plane, the dream plane and the astral plane is pretty much the same thing just at different vibrations.

In the physical reality plane everything moves by the pace of our beliefs. Here to manifest a car, you need to find a job and then go to the bank to get a loan and then go pick up the car at the car dealer but if you remove those beliefs that slow the manifestation process, you can snap your finger and reach that vibration where during 1 sec you don't have a car in front of you and them *POOF* the car appears right away.

This clips talks about it more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VB6h_bWR3Y[/youtube]

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

It's not different, you can find the same laws, actually I've read a lot of people who listened to a melody or a song and then they remembered exactly the rhythm/chords/notes and brought them into this reality, so that is enough proof that you can bring things from that reality, I don't know, info, music, art in any way you can imagine.
Dreaming is pretty amazing, and if you can be lucid, that's is a great step, because you can do anything, even tho you think you don't have Limiting beliefs in dreams, you do (maybe it's easy to clean it), I've been lucid dreaming a few times, it was like this reality same things but I couldn't change the place or anything, I walked trough my house, but I couldn't do anything great. I've read people who were meditating in dreams because a few minutes increase the effect or something like that.
There is no such a thing as a "true reality", everything you experience is real, in dreams you can feel pain, sadness, joy, kiss the girl you love, you can cry, feel you can overcome things, you can have sex, man I've read a guy who was pretty amazed about how real sex was in dreams, he said he was better in dreams, I guess because senses and things like that, of course you need to know how to control your emotions because the dream may collapse but you can learn as you do with any other thing.
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

I think the same, I believe if you can manifest things that quick in dreams, you have the same laws in this reality, but slower, maybe you can be faster but that's why we are trying anything.
If you can do it in your dreams you can do it in this reality, same laws, everything moves within the same patterns, you know, rivers, veins, branches of trees, blood vessels, neurons, galaxies, we need to understand the pattern.
Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:But I think its not that per se this reality is different than the dream one.
The reality plane, the dream plane and the astral plane is pretty much the same thing just at different vibrations.

In the physical reality plane everything moves by the pace of our beliefs. Here to manifest a car, you need to find a job and then go to the bank to get a loan and then go pick up the car at the car dealer but if you remove those beliefs that slow the manifestation process, you can snap your finger and reach that vibration where during 1 sec you don't have a car in front of you and them *POOF* the car appears right away.

This clips talks about it more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VB6h_bWR3Y[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Dxavi wrote:but slower
The only reason it is slower is because of the mindset and state we are in. Lucid dream is cool, I heard that there is a deeper state, the dreamless deep sleep I have heard it is accessible but hard to do so, even harder than consciously enter a dream and that in this state if you enter it consciously is another different level, thoughts there are ridiculously powerful there are no or near to no limiting beliefs or so I have heard.
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6UFJTn99gE[/youtube]

Hot off the press!
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:Hot off the press!
It's funny to see that even on the most advance science shows like the The worm hole series of Morgan Freeman on the Science channel, the experiences are still years ago from where we are now on this forum.

The experiments they are showing are brand new (done just a few months or years ago) and yet they still look for physical areas inside the brain when they talk about the Subconscious Mind. :roll:

If they only knew that what they are looking or observing in the brain of students is based on the atoms that were collapsed by the beliefs that are inside their SM, they would see that all their research won't lead them nowhere.

It's like if I take a stick and hit you on the head and you take all the microscopes and brain scanners you find and try to look on your head for the reason why this area hurts. You won't find anything because what you will see is NOT the cause of the problem but the effect.

It's the SM beliefs that creates the way the brain looks not the other way around. You won't find the SM by looking at the brain.

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Merlin wrote: The experiments they are showing are brand new (done just a few months or years ago) and yet they still look for physical areas inside the brain when they talk about the Subconscious Mind. :roll:

If they only knew that what they are looking or observing in the brain of students is based on the atoms that were collapsed by the beliefs that are inside their SM, they would see that all their research won't lead them nowhere.
It is the obsession with evidence-based science when all their efforts are directed at the wrong conceptualization of reality. They are looking at the wrong evidence.

It is not a part of the brain in which the SM will be found. It is the SM that creates the brain itself and the reality surrounding it.

I guess we can forget these scientists giving us any helpful insights in the near future :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

James Sawyer wrote:I guess we can forget these scientists giving us any helpful insights in the near future :roll:
Hehe you got that right. :lol:

Then again, its not that the SM is creating the reality, our consciousness is the main projector behind it but it uses the SM's beliefs as movie frames to colorize and give shape to the atoms around us giving us the reality that we believe and by the time science catches with us and understand this part, we will all be millionaires, have the perfect healthy body that we want to have and be either single by choice or in love with our soulmate.

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

Yes, I believe that's why. You can change anything in life, if you can change the reality in your dreams, or you can hold an image of a different thing while you are awake you can do it everywhere, same laws always.
However I believe we don't want to attract things that quick, unless we are estables, you know, if we can be in a permanent state by choice manifesting things faster would be great, that's why we need discipline if we have bad thoughts, we need habits, focus, when we find ourselves having bad thoughts we need to change that immediately because we can learn to be good at that too. I agree with you, if we try to manifest things using any technique, reading, learning, sharing, we are close to achieve that but of course we need to be in a good state of mind. One thing is great I believe is being in a expectation state, I mean not anxiety but waiting for "that" thing in a good way and now I remember a video I've watched about EFT a while ago where people were commenting their results.

This is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDWIVZKcmTI

Btw, we did this with my mom one day (not tapping), just saying "Great things are coming into our lives" or something like that, and then 4 o 5 days later we received a call from a guy who wanted us to work in a project, but the weird thing is that we just said it, but I remember we said those 2 lines believing it, just 10 secs, we really expect for that things to come for 10 secs and we didn't think of what we've done till we received that call I think.

Sorry for my English if you don't understand something just tell me.
MonsterLord wrote:
Dxavi wrote:but slower
The only reason it is slower is because of the mindset and state we are in. Lucid dream is cool, I heard that there is a deeper state, the dreamless deep sleep I have heard it is accessible but hard to do so, even harder than consciously enter a dream and that in this state if you enter it consciously is another different level, thoughts there are ridiculously powerful there are no or near to no limiting beliefs or so I have heard.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:Btw, we did this with my mom one day (not tapping), just saying "Great things are coming into our lives" or something like that, and then 4 o 5 days later we received a call from a guy who wanted us to work in a project, but the weird thing is that we just said it, but I remember we said those 2 lines believing it,
Yes of course, if you can believe your goal and don't have any negative limiting beliefs telling you that you can't attract it then yeah, you will send that wish into your SM but the problem for most of us is that we hardly believe the goals that we want to manifest, otherwise we would have manifested them a long time ago so we need a little push and my NAPs (Night Audio Program) technique can implant that wish into our SM at night.

That is what we are talking in the SM and LOA forum. If you want to know the research behind all this just download and read my free ebook here.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599

Cheers,

Merlin