Cool documentaries

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Dxavi

Re: Cool documentaries

Post by Dxavi »

I was talking about the stories of people who kill themselves even when they were rich, not the ones who were trying to fool us.

Maybe we are far but we need to do it step by step it will be possible one day.

I don't know about the limiting belief on money, I mean I don't think money is bad at all, actually if I can give money to help others it's ok. Remember the first $250 I told you they paid me, I already gave it to my father because he helped buying one thing even tho it was a gift. All I was saying is if one person is running behind the money I hope that person wears good shoes.
When we want to travel we imagine walking on that land not living in the airplane, actually we think the airplane is a way to reach that land. If we run we are running so that's why our goals are too far away, I need to learn that too with so many things.
Anyway this forum is great and I came here to try to learn and of course if I can do anything I'll share it, as you can imagine I have my limiting beliefs on somethings but I need to learn.
I've read a lot of saints you know, like Father Pio from Pietrelcina he has the bilocation ability and more, Cupertino could fly, etc, and I've learned they were humble and they had no limiting beliefs, no doubts, etc (the things we already know). I think if we can learn the pattern we can be aware of too many things.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:I don't know about the limiting belief on money, I mean I don't think money is bad at all,
Limiting beliefs are not about what we think CONSCIOUSLY about a topic whether it's money or not but rather what we believe SUBCONSCIOUSLY on EVERY goal we want to manifest but haven't so far.

So one way to know if you have limiting beliefs about money just look at how much you attract and you will know how much you have to clean your SM.
Dxavi wrote:I think if we can learn the pattern we can be aware of too many things.
It's more like the things we have to UNlearn and remove from our SM (mostly limiting beliefs) rather than new things we have to learn that will make us reach the vibration of our goal.

I will post a new thread on just that tomorrow.

Like I said, get used to these Cleaning NAPs because you will need to master those as they are the key to remove those limiting beliefs that we have on so many topics.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Dxavi wrote:Money is a great tool to achieve things, but I can't buy money with money, just experiences/things which is great, I agree if you have money life is less complicated, but I've read a lot of stories about rich people who were sad all the time too.
You can pay expensive treatments for sure, but you have to remember that they know the cure for a lot of diseases and want you to chase butterflies.
It's like when we watch a science video we think that they only know that but the thing is they already know how to manifest things, how to clean limiting beliefs, they are all day long trying this things, but they always give you this "..."

That's why I like this forum because we are not running behind the money, we are trying to attract everything, of course a great job is great, but we are trying to evolve, if money is what's the difference with anybody else?, that's why I like this stuff because we are trying to step forward.
Dude, it is technically possible to get what you want without money, however the point is that you would have to master your SM to such a point where you can at will move accross the many realities and bring into your visible manifestation anything else that was hidden from your reality by its different vibration.

Oh and about the plane thing, there are people who actually enjoy the plane, I think there is a couple of people who even if they could teleport would still take the plane and buy the ticket.

Such manifestations can be entire worlds or a car. This is the only way I can think of that could allow you to be make money redundant.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Such manifestations can be entire worlds or a car. This is the only way I can think of that could allow you to be make money redundant.
Well said but now thing about this hehe...

What do you think will happen if you want to manifest a reality where you don't need money IF you still have limiting beliefs about money? ;) :lol:

I don't think that our SM will let us do that unless we have cleaned it sooooooo deeply that no limiting beliefs or very few are left in it and well, we are not there yet that's for sure. :?

Personally, I think we have many years left at listening our Cleaning NAPs.

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

Hi Monster
If you read what I wrote you know for sure that I know you can attract anything, haha.
What I was trying to say about money is that if you focus on your goal a way will show up (money, winning something, etc), but of course I prefer to earn money doing what I love, this is about preferences, right?
About the plane thing I think you didn't understand what I was trying to say because I've chosen the wrong words, if you want to visit any land you want (Goal = Land) you use the plane, I'm not saying if you want to enjoy being in the plane which you can do it too. A lot of people may use money to smoke it, clean their as** with it or even sleep over it like, I know we have seen any movie about that (you know, rock stars, etc).
If this life is like a dream, do you manifest money just to have money in your dreams?
Money is something neutral, it has no power, it's just a paper, of course sometimes may be difficult to get it but if we are talking about atoms we can get it. I always try to think what I used to think when I was kid and I pretty much remember any of my friends and me when we think of our dreams, we only focus on what we wanted to be, you know, footballer, astronauts, fireman, policeman, etc, we've changed that apparently.

Merlin: I say I need to learn because that's the key part to me, if you don't know what things you need to change (SM, Limiting Beliefs, etc) it's going to be hard, so Learning = using methods, techniques, what is the trigger to change "x" things, etc.

MonsterLord wrote:
Dxavi wrote:Money is a great tool to achieve things, but I can't buy money with money, just experiences/things which is great, I agree if you have money life is less complicated, but I've read a lot of stories about rich people who were sad all the time too.
You can pay expensive treatments for sure, but you have to remember that they know the cure for a lot of diseases and want you to chase butterflies.
It's like when we watch a science video we think that they only know that but the thing is they already know how to manifest things, how to clean limiting beliefs, they are all day long trying this things, but they always give you this "..."

That's why I like this forum because we are not running behind the money, we are trying to attract everything, of course a great job is great, but we are trying to evolve, if money is what's the difference with anybody else?, that's why I like this stuff because we are trying to step forward.
Dude, it is technically possible to get what you want without money, however the point is that you would have to master your SM to such a point where you can at will move accross the many realities and bring into your visible manifestation anything else that was hidden from your reality by its different vibration.

Oh and about the plane thing, there are people who actually enjoy the plane, I think there is a couple of people who even if they could teleport would still take the plane and buy the ticket.

Such manifestations can be entire worlds or a car. This is the only way I can think of that could allow you to be make money redundant.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:Merlin: I say I need to learn because that's the key part to me, if you don't know what things you need to change (SM, Limiting Beliefs, etc) it's going to be hard, so Learning = using methods, techniques, what is the trigger to change "x" things, etc.
Well alright then! :D

You just need to learn that you need to unlearn most of what you've learned.

Clear enough? :lol:

Seriously, you don't need to do 20+ years of research and learn tons of things, you just need to listen to what I have learned during my 20+ years of research on the LOA and that line above pretty much sums it all.

We need to remove from our SM all that brainwashed crap we received growing up and to do that, a simple Cleaning NAP should remove the limiting beliefs on that topic and release the invisible chains they have on you so that your vibration can rise and you can attract it almost without effort.

Cleaning NAPs sound like this...

"...All the beliefs that stop you from attracting _________, are now removed from your SM".

Because once again, if you don't have this or that in your life, that's because you have limiting beliefs on that topic.

The topic with the most amount of limiting beliefs is by far Money because most people focus on it many times each week to pay for milk. bread, parking meters, restaurants, electricity and other bills but yet, if you don't manifest the money you need to pay for whatever you focus on, then you have A TON of limiting beliefs against the attraction of money to remove.

Then the next topic is Health. If you got any minor or major disease or regular pains or health issues (recurring flu, allergies, etc) then you have to remove the beliefs that are attracting those issues.

The 3rd one is Relationships. If you didn't attract the love that you need then you pushed it away for some reason and you need to remove limiting beliefs against that too.

Those are called The BIG 3. The more times you wanted that topic and didn't get it, the more limiting beliefs you have on it and the longer you will need to listen to your Cleaning NAP on that topic.

Basically, we should be able to do a NAP on ANY topic we want and attract it within 10 days or so. If you don't see it withing 10 days or so, that's because you have limiting beliefs and you are far from manifesting what you want by snapping your fingers which means that you need to do a Cleaning NAP on it.

Think of your vibration as an air balloon and the limiting beliefs as the sand bags that hold it on the ground. You will need to release them 1 by 1 if you want to rise up.

Merlin

Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

That's what I was going to ask you, if you don't have any limiting beliefs on love just to say something, and you do a nap about meeting girls, or whatever you start to see things/signals within 10 days, right?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:That's what I was going to ask you, if you don't have any limiting beliefs on love just to say something, and you do a nap about meeting girls, or whatever you start to see things/signals within 10 days, right?
Usually yes but on relationships, I wouldn't count on having no limiting beliefs. The fear of being rejected is just one belief that pretty much everyone has.

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

Yes that's true because too many things involve like kissing, sex, living or doing things together, fear of losing her, but with no limiting beliefs on that topic if you start doing naps at least you can see signals.
If you have limiting beliefs you need to clean each of those things, right?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:If you have limiting beliefs you need to clean each of those things, right?
Not really because we will never know if we have 1 or 1,000 limiting belief(s) on that topic. That why you just clean and wait for the goal to manifest. If you haven't manifested it, then it tells you that you still have limiting beliefs to clear.

Merlin