Cool documentaries

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Dxavi

Re: Cool documentaries

Post by Dxavi »

I've read a lot of your documents, great stuff btw.
Yes, the thing is we didn't know what was coming so it's easier to achieve anything, because we didn't say "This (thing) is coming...", we said something great was coming, we didn't know what was coming but it was great, so I think that's why you always can achieve something great because you don't have limiting beliefs of what is coming into your life because you just don't know what is coming into your life unless you have limiting beliefs of great/big things.
The trick is what you are doing here, just to ask whatever you want and not random things which are great things tho.
And this lady which is my mom's friend invite her to a peace embassadors meeting in Brazil or something like that xD.
Btw if you want to try a new method or whatever with me, just tell me, I got 2 things to try this out.
1- I did a job for $500, they paid me $250 and told me they will pay what's missing but it's been 3 or 4 months since that message, the thing is I'm ok with it, I have no anxiety or anything like that.
2- My father's photograph camera. He is trying to sell it on a web like "ebay" but nothing happened.

Any method?
Merlin wrote:
Dxavi wrote:Btw, we did this with my mom one day (not tapping), just saying "Great things are coming into our lives" or something like that, and then 4 o 5 days later we received a call from a guy who wanted us to work in a project, but the weird thing is that we just said it, but I remember we said those 2 lines believing it,
Yes of course, if you can believe your goal and don't have any negative limiting beliefs telling you that you can't attract it then yeah, you will send that wish into your SM but the problem for most of us is that we hardly believe the goals that we want to manifest, otherwise we would have manifested them a long time ago so we need a little push and my NAPs (Night Audio Program) technique can implant that wish into our SM at night.

That is what we are talking in the SM and LOA forum. If you want to know the research behind all this just download and read my free ebook here.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599

Cheers,

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:1- I did a job for $500, they paid me $250 and told me they will pay what's missing but it's been 3 or 4 months since that message, the thing is I'm ok with it, I have no anxiety or anything like that.
Money limiting belief #1
Dxavi wrote:2- My father's photograph camera. He is trying to sell it on a web like "ebay" but nothing happened.
Money limiting belief #2.

Well, there you have it, you and your father have money limiting beliefs. My response would be to tell you "Welcome to the club". :lol: Because 97% of the world population I heard has money limiting beliefs.

As you might know by now, the best way to remove a limiting belief is by doing a Cleaning NAP.

Something like this...

"All the beliefs that stop you from making $500 with this job are now removed from your SM".

Let me know what happens. ;)

Now Cleaning NAPs are touchy because the SM doesn't like the removal of any beliefs AT ALL and will give you nasty physical symptoms that will force you to stop listening to the NAP but you can fix that problem by adding this line.

"During this Cleanup, you feel great 24/7".

Try that.

Btw, if you want more advices on NAPs, please post them in the SM and LOA forum because this is the General Discussions and we talk about every subjects here.

Cheers,

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

Yes, but the thing is that job was around $2500 my part was $500 I guess, and they have to pay $1000 (counting my part), but I've received money before from other sources, I don't care if they don't pay me, that's why I want to try it, because I'm sure the money will come when I need it.
I have to agree that my father's camera maybe is the hardest for me because is not mine and I really want my father can make it, idk.
The thing is a lot of people wants money, I don't want money, if I remember I believe I never wanted money, I want experiences, things, etc. That's why I think we are a sort of an alchemist in a certain way of course..., because you can transform paper into things, right?
I don't want to have a million of paper but million of experiences, things, great things, health, spirituality, etc.
I remember a guy who wanted a Gibson Les Paul Standard, I think it's around $1000, $1500 you know, and he was thinking "where am I going to get the money to buy it", He made a vision board he put a photo of the guitar he wanted, you know, the same color, etc, but only to help the visualization, in 10 days he sold out 3 different things he has on Internet, that's where he found the money to buy it, he barely touched that money because he transformed it right away.

Merlin wrote:
Dxavi wrote:1- I did a job for $500, they paid me $250 and told me they will pay what's missing but it's been 3 or 4 months since that message, the thing is I'm ok with it, I have no anxiety or anything like that.
Money limiting belief #1
Dxavi wrote:2- My father's photograph camera. He is trying to sell it on a web like "ebay" but nothing happened.
Money limiting belief #2.

Well, there you have it, you and your father have money limiting beliefs. My response would be to tell you "Welcome to the club". :lol: Because 97% of the world population I heard has money limiting beliefs.

As you might know by now, the best way to remove a limiting belief is by doing a Cleaning NAP.

Something like this...

"All the beliefs that stop you from making $500 with this job are now removed from your SM".

Let me know what happens. ;)

Now Cleaning NAPs are touchy because the SM doesn't like the removal of any beliefs AT ALL and will give you nasty physical symptoms that will force you to stop listening to the NAP but you can fix that problem by adding this line.

"During this Cleanup, you feel great 24/7".

Try that.

Btw, if you want more advices on NAPs, please post them in the SM and LOA forum because this is the General Discussions and we talk about every subjects here.

Cheers,

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:The thing is a lot of people wants money, I don't want money,
Sounds like MEGA limiting beliefs about money. :? That's NOT good btw.
Dxavi wrote:if I remember I believe I never wanted money, I want experiences, things, etc.

in 10 days he sold out 3 different things he has on Internet, that's where he found the money to buy it
Yeah but here's the thing, here in 3D, you can't hardly have experiences WITHOUT money, no cars, no trips, and selling away your house to get new things is NOT the way to go.

You have to realize what you are saying. It sounds like my right brainer friends who told me that you cannot have money and be spiritual or things like that which is not true at all but they have this belief that money is bad and they push it away but yet, they are CONSTANTLY reminded that here in 3D, CASH IS KING and they need money to have all the experiences that they want right now and not have to wait days or weeks or months to attract them.

With money you are FREE, you want to travel, you go online and buy your plane and hotel tickets, no need to hope that someone will give you a free ride or tickets.

If you don't do a Cleaning NAP on money you can kiss goodbye you and your Dad plans to attract it.

Just my 2 cents,

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

That's weird because I have money, I don't spend to much but when I want something I just buy it because I save money but I don't waste it, that's why I don't really care those $250 that I know I will receive.
The way I see it money is not the king, the problem with money is when you think of money like King, God, etc, Money is just a paper, you can transform it, of course if you say "I'm rich economically (which doesn't mean you are rich spiritually, etc)" a lot of people is going to be around you.
Money is just a way to reach the things you want, remember when you are in a dream you don't think of getting money but experiences/things/girls, etc, same laws.
We need to stop putting money in a pedestal.
Of course money is power (to this system) but temporary. Have you watched "Road" they don't care money, they are hungry, hunters eats humans, so power was weapons, if you had weapons you could defense yourself or hunt. Power is always evolving that's why I don't agree with "with no money no power". In this system as long as human lives there is going to be something different to control.

I'm going to use 2 different methods for each one, I'm starting today. I'll keep you posted.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:The way I see it money is not the king, the problem with money is when you think of money like King, God, etc, Money is just a paper,
I didn't see money as a King or as a God, "Money is King" is just an expression to say how powerful it is because it's like a key and with money you can open the door to MANY experiences (new car, new home, trips around the world, go to weekend seminars around the world, etc...).

The most important thing that money gives you is TIME. With money you get back your time and therefore regain control of your life and not give away your time to a job in order to attract money.

The goal here is NOT to worship money and make it your god but to NOT minimize the power it has and if you do, then you are in MAJOR trouble because you will live 10% of the life that you could have with money.

They say that "Awareness is 50% of the solution of a problem" and most of the people who are broke and don't want money don't even know that their lives suck because they don't have the freedom that they could have with money so they stay at home, dream about what they want and bitch because they don't have their goals and of course, they bitch about money but not because they hate it but rather because they don't have it and what they don't realize is that they don't have all the money they want because they push money away with all those nasty negative limiting beliefs about money.

They are people who just won't get it and they will not see they push away money and will continue to dream about what they want but will never have it. I decided that I have had enough of this poverty and chains that hold me where I am because I don't have financial freedom. You do whatever you want, it's your life.

Cheers,

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

I didn't say you were worshiping money, I say a lot of people sees money as the ultimate goal.
I agree that money gives you freedom, of course I know money gives you power, and you can do a lot of things with it. We've heard a lot of people saying "money is bad", I don't think so, money is not bad, it depends what you do with it. It's like a scalpel, you can rob somebody with it or you can save a life, right?
What I'm saying is, I want money but I want to be good at something, you know?, I want to do great things too. You can see a lot of millionaire persons saying "I'm millionaire", the thing is having that amount of money being discrete, or at least that's what I think.
The good thing about manifestation is you can ask whatever you want, you don't have to command others to do the same you do.
If you want the money to travel around the world, to enjoy things, to help people, to buy things you like or just to sleep over it or maybe you want to find the love of your life, or health, that's ok, it's your decision, it's good.
Money is power because we gave it that power, we think that if we have it we can do anything so that's why I think money atoms are different from the others.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:I say a lot of people sees money as the ultimate goal.

Money is power because we gave it that power, we think that if we have it we can do anything so that's why I think money atoms are different from the others.
Money is not the ultimate goal, it's 95% of the ultimate goal because whatever you want, money can most probably solve it. New car, new home, better food, feel better because you can travel the world, go to seminars and learn new skills, you have a health issue? Money can help there too by paying your costly medical bills and give you the best doctors and all the best vitamins to help you recover, etc...

The ONLY other option that is better than money to manifest the things we want is this LOA we are studying here. Because if you master your SM beliefs, you can manifest ANYTHING you want including the things that money can't buy like love and the crazy reality some of us here would like to manifest (teleportation, astral travel, etc).

The problem with money comes mostly by the fact that we are passing down from generation to generation those negative beliefs about money saying that we don't need it and that money is bad, etc, etc.. and that enters the SM and pushes money away and that causes all kinds of trouble so people hate their lives and they bitch about money problems but they don't even realize that they are pushing it away.

Many spiritual people have a hard time with money because they remember the astral plane before their birth where they can think of a goal and *poof* it appears in front of your eyes and here in 3D you can't do that so you have to run for money and because they push it away thanks to their limiting beliefs, they don't manifest it so they bitch about money.

This may sound bad but I pray that these people lives will be short because they will always find it hard in this 3D reality. They will suffer because without money and instant manifestation, their lives will be 10% of what it should be.

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

Money is a great tool to achieve things, but I can't buy money with money, just experiences/things which is great, I agree if you have money life is less complicated, but I've read a lot of stories about rich people who were sad all the time too.
You can pay expensive treatments for sure, but you have to remember that they know the cure for a lot of diseases and want you to chase butterflies.
It's like when we watch a science video we think that they only know that but the thing is they already know how to manifest things, how to clean limiting beliefs, they are all day long trying this things, but they always give you this "..."

That's why I like this forum because we are not running behind the money, we are trying to attract everything, of course a great job is great, but we are trying to evolve, if money is what's the difference with anybody else?, that's why I like this stuff because we are trying to step forward.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:but I've read a lot of stories about rich people who were sad all the time too.
That's the type of stories poor people who hate money keep telling over and over. :roll: They say that because they just want us to think that "it's ok to not want money, you'll be sad all the time anyway". That is so sad. :(
Dxavi wrote:that's why I like this stuff because we are trying to step forward.
True but we are VERY far away from achieving a point where we won't need money because we can manifest whatever we want without it.

If I were you I would start by doing a Cleaning NAP on all your money limiting beliefs right now. You really need it my friend. ;)

Merlin