What do you think about Chackras and Karma?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Jahara

Re: What do you think about Chackras and Karma?

Post by Jahara »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:This makes me wonder if at times, where people, describe attaining or feeling they are one with the universe, what is happening is that they are feeling somehow the projection manifest the reality (thus regarding our bubble universe-reality we are indeed one with the universe), but they don't realize it.
To be honest with you, I couldn't care less about this universe, the soul, the higher or subconscious mind and whoever is really projecting this 3D movie in our reality bubble if such a thing exist because I'm a left brainer, those things are pure abstract and I like CONCRETE solid stuff. I just want to manifest what I want, that's all.

When you think about it , who really cares here that the reality projector is the heart, the brain, the chakras or our right foot's big toe? :?

I agree that I have learned a ton of "cute information" about the soul and this illusionary reality and that it can make me look smart in cocktail parties and but I still don't have what I want. :( and THAT is driving me nuts.

Don't know if you share my pov.

Merlin
That's what I'm talking about. Subconscious, Universe, Soul, are more important than Chackras. So this means that I can have or not have Chackras, according to my beliefs.

And also, the consciousness (or subconscious) is omnipresent, and Chackras are in specified places.

And I also agree, do not give a shit. I just want to express what I want. Just made this topic to share ideas.