Can anger and hatred be used for manifestation?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Can anger and hatred be used for manifestation?

Post by MonsterLord »

I know this sounds as a very controversial topic and I admit its very possible, it was a coincidence. But a few days ago I was playing with the Random Numbers Generator, and suddenly there was something that got me very angry, I was thinking of the number 7, and when I played the generator about 5-7 times EACH of those times the number 7 appeared in the combination displayed. I thought only joy and love could be used, but could it be that all emotions even if not as strong, are valid for manifestations and there is no difference between a "good" and "bad" emotion? Mind you I didn't do that intentionally, but latter when seeing the insane coincidence I came to my senses about what was happening.

Now, something that may be dangerous is that if you summon hatred and anger you obviously are thinking on a bad situation, which I wonder if its possible to summon it raw or use a situation which is no longer a threat (or just a word that cause a particular adverse reaction in you) so you can only focus the emotions on what you want.

Another thing I have noticed which I am trying to overcome, is that I try to cling to those emotions to manifest, but the problem is that even if minor as soon as I think about what is going to manifest, I feel calm and joy and thus the manifestation collapse because I can't cling to anger.

Has anyone else attempted this?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Can anger and hatred be used for manifestation?

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Has anyone else attempted this?
:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEcwAWi6dk[/youtube]

Hehe, you are right Darth, I don't know the power of the dark side neither I would love to know because I am pretty much convinced now that TONS of repetitions is the only way to either overpower old limiting beliefs or remove them so why would you want to reach and maintain the vibration of hate and anger for a long period?

No thanks,

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Is not that I want to mantain the vibration, but fuck..... at times things get desperating and its like you want to explode, as I said I didn't did this intentionally, but nonetheless I found it interesting.

I would rather to do it in a high vibration, but its just that at times having a high vibration is so damn difficult.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Is not that I want to mantain the vibration, but fuck..... at times things get desperating and its like you want to explode, as I said I didn't did this intentionally, but nonetheless I found it interesting.

I would rather to do it in a high vibration, but its just that at times having a high vibration is so damn difficult.
Yeah I hear ya. Hey if you can manifest in anger and then snap back in happiness right after then why not, the point here is to get our stuff right?

As long as you don't get "too dark" from all that.

Cheers,

Merlin
wattashame

Post by wattashame »

I heard about this in the past. Someone tried this and it worked for him. He said that energy is neither positive nor negative. It's neutral. So every time you have a strong surge of emotion be it ANGER, DESPAIR, JOY and etc. put it to good use. Visualize your desires. As what he said " Why waste energy? " :D

If you want to read it for yourself try going here : stevepavlina.com/forums/
Go to Intention/Manifestation.
I'm sorry but I can't remember the title so just do the digging :)
BTW, It's no longer active. It's just an archive now.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wattashame wrote:I heard about this in the past. Someone tried this and it worked for him. He said that energy is neither positive nor negative. It's neutral. So every time you have a strong surge of emotion be it ANGER, DESPAIR, JOY and etc. put it to good use.
That's funny because I knew I heard about that before and when I think that, I usually do a search and usually I find some little gems in this forum.

I got one for you guys.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=687

Cheer,

Merlin
wattashame

Post by wattashame »

I read the topic and it seems Blade didn't get back on the topic. Maybe, it worked for him and no longer feel the need to share it to us? Hahaha. I like the idea that the Subconscious mind is like a kid/employee/slave.

Any updates on this Merlin?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wattashame wrote:I read the topic and it seems Blade didn't get back on the topic. Maybe, it worked for him and no longer feel the need to share it to us? Hahaha. I like the idea that the Subconscious mind is like a kid/employee/slave.

Any updates on this Merlin?
Not really, this is Blade last visit...

Last visited: 18 Mar 2013, 07:33

So maybe by replying to his thread he will get a msg by email and come back here but until then you can always test this on your own if you want to.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

It is to note, that the only thing that really happened to me was the wierd coincidence with the numbers 7, I haven't been able to repeat that, otherwise should that had became a repeteable reliable manifestation method I would already had solved 60% of my problems.