bashar on alchemy

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
master6040

bashar on alchemy

Post by master6040 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3AsOq2cJ7c[/youtube]

wow so in roughly 7300 hours we can make anything into gold!!! fuck yes!! haha
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: bashar on alchemy

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:wow so in roughly 7300 hours we can make anything into gold!!! fuck yes!! haha
I like this part...

"...The true change of the alchemist was the purification of the self (removing limiting beliefs?) raising of the personal vibration that then can affect the material of those substances and allow them to transmute".

This is pretty much what we are doing here with NAPs and avoid 20 years of meditation. :lol:

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

yup nice btw merlin i got a web designer and have already made my website(almost) forr business so that means im much closer to vibration and it should manifest faster right?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:yup nice btw merlin i got a web designer and have already made my website(almost) forr business so that means im much closer to vibration and it should manifest faster right?
You may be closer to your goal yeah but faster, not necessarily.

I don't know your vibration now and where you started and where you have to be at so keep going.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Talking about alchemy and precious metals....... hey guys, if you ever learn how to teleport, here it is where you can get all the precious metals and minerals you want for life:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/natu ... tm?Awesome

So if you ever make it there, don't forget to share with your friend MonsterLord some of the booty, a ton of diamond is enough.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:if you ever learn how to teleport
Btw, speaking of teleportation, I just remembered the "Shifting through infinity" video where Bashar tells us that we are already dematerializing and rematerializing ourselves each second and that we constantly are jumping from 1 parallel reality to another.

So basically, what I talked about the other day regarding not being sure if our Soul will grant us that power of being able to teleport, looks like it is doing that RIGHT NOW to our body. :lol:

So like Bashar said, the problem we have is that we are only shifting from 1 parallel reality to another that looks almost identical to the previous one and we don't know that we are teleporting ourselves everytime we move a finger.

Until we will clear our sequential movement of time belief (from 1 second to the next and always forward in time and space) then we will always see the reality that we see where changes are super small and looks like nothing has changed around us.

When we will remove those beliefs we will be able to skip more and more in time and space with greater distance like jump 5 feet in front of us and this will be the beginning of our teleportation journey.

Cool huh. ;)

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQPYY00Bvhc[/youtube]
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Ive got some of that "white powered gold" stuff (alchemy)
and I barely take it anymore because it zones me out.
The plus to the zoneing out part is that I am more open to information/my intuition is more clear.

I've have psychic experiences almost every time I take it IF I have a clear intention BEFORE I take it.

I'm starting to think they drugged the product :lol:
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:Ive got some of that "white powered gold" stuff (alchemy)
What was it doing again to the body?

I have heard all kinds of weird stories about that like the ET who created us (The Annunaki and Reptilians) slaved us to make us mine the gold they would use for their Nibiru planet where the gold would help them to contain the heat in their atmosphere when their planet were far away from the Sun and they would also eat that white powered gold to live many 100s of years with no diseases etc...

Cute little stories that is. :lol:
alexburke wrote:I'm starting to think they drugged the product
You think? :lol:

Don't order any products coming from such crazy stories my friend. :?

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
alexburke wrote:Ive got some of that "white powered gold" stuff (alchemy)
What was it doing again to the body?

I have heard all kinds of weird stories about that like the ET who created us (The Annunaki and Reptilians) slaved us to make us mine the gold they would use for their Nibiru planet where the gold would help them to contain the heat in their atmosphere when their planet were far away from the Sun and they would also eat that white powered gold to live many 100s of years with no diseases etc...

Cute little stories that is. :lol:
alexburke wrote:I'm starting to think they drugged the product
You think? :lol:

Don't order any products coming from such crazy stories my friend. :?

Merlin
who the hell care lol! save hundred of hours and instantly makes u a lot more intuitive and psychic then sign me up! :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:who the hell care lol!
:shock: Well, those who have a brain left or whatever's left of it usually do.

I don't want to sniff or eat or put into my veins white powder you can find on the internet even if it promises the moon. :?

Merlin