My Hypnotic Experiment

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
master6040

My Hypnotic Experiment

Post by master6040 »

Hey guys. I used to be a Street Hypnotist 2 years ago when I discovered all these thing about the SM and stuff. I did not know too much and once I discovered the power of the SM I started trying to help a lot more people. But because people were and are still ignorant about hypnosis they were too scared so I had to quit since I could not practice at all on others. :lol:

Now I started up again today with confidence. My friend is a designer(clothing). He asked me for help and I decided know with all the knowledge I know that I wil change his belief system and attract him opportunities to make him money.

Im doing an experiment and documenting how long it would take me to help others manifest and changing wordings and all that and my friend is my first subject. He has also agreed that when he manifests money that I will get a 20% cut :D so its a mutual benefit.

So today was Day 1: It worked and he felt amazing. I gave him lines about manifesting positive people/situations and believing in his dream.

Ill keep everyone in touch!
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: My Hypnotic Experiment

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:Im doing an experiment and documenting how long it would take me to help others manifest and changing wordings and all that and my friend is my first subject.
Aaaahhh guinea pig friends, where would science be without them. :SupNap:

Good luck to you and your friends.

What am I injecting directly into your brain? Pfff, don't worry, it's just white powder gold ordered on the internet, just relaaaaaax.

Hmmm, I wonder what that knob will... *BZZZZZZZ* :shock: OUAAAAAAAAHHH. Ok note to self, Never EVER touch this knob again. Sniff Sniff... hmm is this smoke coming out of my ears?

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
master6040 wrote:Im doing an experiment and documenting how long it would take me to help others manifest and changing wordings and all that and my friend is my first subject.
Aaaahhh guinea pig friends, where would science be without them. :SupNap:

Good luck to you and your friends.

What am I injecting directly into your brain? Pfff, don't worry, it's just white powder gold ordered on the internet, just relaaaaaax.

Hmmm, I wonder what that knob will... *BZZZZZZZ* :shock: OUAAAAAAAAHHH. Ok note to self, Never EVER touch this knob again. Sniff Sniff... hmm is this smoke coming out of my ears?

Merlin
HAHAHAHAHA :lol: merlin u are hilarious!! :lol:
master6040

Post by master6040 »

I do have couple of cool ideas im going to try. Such as im going to speak to his SM and ask it contact and transmit from the HM TO USE intuition to see if It could HELP ME, giving good info :) hopefully it works and if it does this is break wonders!!

I think it would since are we not ALL connected? then the HM should also be able to look into and help others; Right?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:I do have couple of cool ideas im going to try. Such as im going to speak to his SM and ask it contact and transmit from the HM TO USE intuition to see if It could HELP ME, giving good info :) hopefully it works and if it does this is break wonders!!

I think it would since are we not ALL connected? then the HM should also be able to look into and help others; Right?
Sounds cool.

Good luck. :SupNap:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

About the HM I doubt it per se..... about others. Perhaps it can, but I don't know if it its main function, because we are mainly in a bubble reality. Now I do believe we can help "others" but mainly when we deal with the SM, HM and soul the one that will see the greatest change is you.

This is because perhaps I am wrong, but I think "externally" reality shiftings can only be perceived so far, perhaps if you shift to a reality in which lets say in your life everything is fine you are happy, peaceful, etc. other people MAY be able to perceive you as suddenly you have no problems or something, but when you outright do shifts like going to an entirely different world where the society is completely different, I don't think people in this level in their bubble reality would be able to any longer perceive that version of you, just like how science can't perceive any longer the sub-atomic particles that are constantly popping in and out of existence.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:when you outright do shifts like going to an entirely different world where the society is completely different, I don't think people in this level in their bubble reality would be able to any longer perceive that version of you
Remember, the people you are talking about are NOT the people themselves, they are VERSIONS of your friends that YOU created so they are projections INSIDE YOUR BUBBLE so when you shift, the other versions will shift with you too.

From what I have learned, you can never know what the others are doing in THEIR bubble because you always talk to copies of others. They are living their life in their reality bubble and they might be light years away in their bubble from the version you created of them in your bubble.

For example, many of you are not millionaires but that's just the versions of you that I see in my reality but who knows, maybe in your reality bubble you are all millionaires and never been to my website. :lol:

Even though it all sounds crazy, it answers many questions that I had for decades regarding this parallel reality and LOA research. When they say that you come in resonance with the reality that matches your vibration, then if my vibration changes, my reality will change too but what about the people that were in that older reality, did they all shifted too and if so, then this means I dragged them against their free will in this new reality and what if they shift, will they drag me with them too? etc... you get the picture?

So having individual reality bubble and dragging with us COPIES of people makes senses no matter how crazy that sounds.

The only problem with this theory is that everything and everybody becomes worthless. If you take a gun and shoot a person, you don't kill that person for real, you just kill the version of that person in your bubble to extract a feeling or life experience from that (negative feeling of murdering someone) but that person is perfectly fine in her bubble. You see how crazy all this goes.

You start seeing people like 3D pixels like I do today because I know that if I can shift my beliefs, I will be able to change the atoms of my projected reality including the atoms of your body and will do whatever I want with that projection I made of you in my reality bubble just like I will be able to reshape my body like I want to and my red spot was kinda the 1st proof of this theory.

For years I had this spot and when I decided to get rid of it and change my beliefs, the red spot started to fade away just like the instant eye color change of schizos.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

My theory is that reality is both bubble and shared.

The parallel worlds have people with specific even if very wide ranges of belief systems, so when you do something to "someone else" said "someone else" is likely to receive the effect of that in their bubble reality, if you want to see it on the "reality is an ilussion" scale what would happen is this:

1) You send information to someone else's bubble reality
2) Said someone else's reality receive the information which can or not be accepted based on the beliefs

But you see..... since the base beliefs seem to be similar (for example that a bullet will kill you) is very likely that if I shoot someone else said someone else will die in their bubble reality because we both have said beliefs. Now of course in theory said person could drop the limiting beliefs and have the bullet phase through, and I will see in my bubble reality the person is dead.

Fuck, out of mere quantum probability a timeline where the possibility for quantum tunneling hit and the bullet phased is going to be met. But in this way reality can be both shared and bubble. Because we live in earths and worlds matching the vibration of the versions we meet, but is bubble because we can really change the reality instantly should we learn how to instantly change our vibrations and shift to another world, ranging from just different attitudes to completely different laws of physics.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:My theory is that reality is both bubble and shared.
Normally I would agree with you because there has to be some kind of exchange between 2 bubbles and not just a 100% creation of our unique soul but here's the dilemma I have.

My brother Claude past away last year and a few days later I had dream with where my brother had many of his friends all sitting around him and listening to him with great respect and that was not the case in "MY" reality because he was just goofing around and nobody took him too seriously. In the dream he was staying just a few houses from where he lived so using Muscle Testing I started to ask him a few questions.

First I asked if this was a dream of just a view of a parallel reality and the parallel reality was the answer. :shock: Then I asked if this was happening right now with myself and all his friends around him and got a YES. I also asked if this was his favorite parallel reality and got a YES too.

I also asked if it was my idea of seeing him die in my reality to extract the experience of losing my brother and got a NO, he was the one who decided to check out from my reality but despite that, in HIS reality he was perfectly healthy and having a great time so no cancer in his reality.

Now of course those MT calls are not 100% reliable but if they are this would mean that a person who dies in our reality does NOT affect the life of that person in THEIR reality because they might be doing something totally different from what they were doing when they died in your reality.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

If it was his idea to check out from your reality wouldn't that mean that his choice, had an effect on your bubble reality? Since he checked out, thus you had the experience of seeing your brother dead.