My Hypnotic Experiment

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: My Hypnotic Experiment

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:If it was his idea to check out from your reality wouldn't that mean that his choice, had an effect on your bubble reality?
An effect on HIS version's faith in MY reality that is. So that would fit the part where people can have an effect on you but very limited. I'm not sure he could have affected me though.

But like Bashar said, it's a soul agreement that we both made BEFORE birth that his life would suck in my reality and that he would check out at 44. Very good choice for him to be honest. Who wants to live 120 if your life sucks. :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLmdpAshsk[/youtube]

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

For years I had this spot and when I decided to get rid of it and change my beliefs, the red spot started to fade away just like the instant eye color change of schizos.
Say it "ain't so," you are comparing yourself to a schizo. :o :lol: Running scared :D !!!! U R one crazy laffable dood!!!

Re: my girl-- has really taken your tagline to heart. Now her projections have all taken much time to come to fruition She was texted today --ta da --in the mil vernacular..she has been promoted to a LT. and has women working for her now, tells me she is aiming for a corporate Jet..and really big dollars..all her ladies texted her and wished her well and are happy for her. She believes!!!

wireman Cheerz all you Pioneerz and take heart-- we kick ass here.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:
For years I had this spot and when I decided to get rid of it and change my beliefs, the red spot started to fade away just like the instant eye color change of schizos.
Say it "ain't so," you are comparing yourself to a schizo.
:shock: :lol: :lol:

No, I'm not a schizo (at least that's what my other self told me to say :lol: ). I was referring to the research that Dr. Bernie Siegel did in the 80s with multiple personality disorder patients who changed their eye color instantly by shifting from 1 personality to another and by doing so, they changed their beliefs and their eyes changed color. I didn't change my personality but I did manage to change my belief regarding my red spot and that is why my red spot is 95% gone today.

So basically, when you find a way to change your core beliefs regarding your body, YOU WILL SEE physical changes. It will take many months though (unless you are a schizo) but those DNA molecules can be changed by our beliefs and once you do, the cells and your body will change in front of your eyes.

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFAt2To7YcM[/youtube]
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin,and respectfully to your other self-- :lol: :)

Hey- some of my posts as that was, are mere whimsy :oops: ,Have seen some men w/that faraway look in their eyes" tho" back from combat,

and I slept w/one eye open :lol: ! Had a guy that used to work for me ,his favorite saying," damn man I think all those phuks are crazy but me and you- and--- I ain't to phukin sure about you.!" :lol: :o Lost both of his arms,brrrrr! Unpleasant.

Siegles research was cutting edge ,did read his findings and was really astounded and awed, those poor folks ,were being treated w/

some heavy antipsychotics and developed the thorazine shuffle as well as heavy tics from the other shitz ingested..

Congrats on your overcoming those beliefs, 8-) does take some doing, I'm still working at it, be glad when it occurs.

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Siegles research was cutting edge ,did read his findings
Remember any of his research results?

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin,

I remember more of the Borysenkos, than Siegle, as I attended one of their seminars. Some of bernies research did astound me tho-when he spoke of some of the changes when peoples asthma and other maladies just totally disappeared as they switched personas

People could eat things that caused them to react negatively as they were and it would cease to phase them in another click of the mind. He was a great shrink. Do you know if he is still alive.??

I'll jog my mind and get back to you on this tho. Did you have a question?

Cheerz :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Do you know if he is still alive.??
Yes he is. I emailed him last year and asked him about those schizos and their eye color change and that's where he told me about diabetes and allergies that other docs working with the same type of patients have noticed too so.

If I recall, he didn't know how we could flip beliefs that fast but he agreed that if you could, you can really change your body and your reality on the fly. So it was a scientific proof about what Bashar is talking about so I was happy with that.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

ok so i hypnotized my friend today. I asked his SM to let his higher mind talk. but he was confused for a couple of seconds and didnt work. i realized because your still semi conscious and can hear and understand everything just in a deeper state that you may not be able to ask for help or anything FOR the other person. SM will only do for you. also since people wont understand what you mean by things like that unless they know for sure. need more testing to confirm and stuff so ill keep in touch.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:I asked his SM to let his higher mind talk. but he was confused for a couple of seconds and didnt work.
Next time, ask him if in knows what a Higher Mind is?

The SM is just a filing cabinet of the things that your 5 senses feel using your Conscious Mind so if he never heard the meaning of a Higher Mind then he doesn't know what a Higher Mind is so teach him that. Only then will you be able to ask him that question.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Master6040 wrote: need more testing to confirm and stuff so ill keep in touch.
Master 6040,

Hey--nice- did you perform any tests to determine whether he was indeed "under" so to speak..or how "deep" he really went to.

Keep us informed please..Synchronous events have been dogging me all this last week or so as well..We are traveling through new

space, towards our ultimate destination, through unknown magnetic anomalies, and thus allowing these new aberrations my take FWIW Re: parrallel realities.. :D

When you can learn to relax certain muscles it is possible to perform many of the feats some Martial artists perform, nothing really secretive about any of this.

Same w/ the hypnotic induction process, I believe Merlin mentioned this somewhere on here, of tests performed on someone. :roll:

wireman Cheerz Crazy Pioneerz :lol: :SupNap: