food for thought... your comments please

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
ps142

food for thought... your comments please

Post by ps142 »

I was watching an interview with a Yogi the other day, where he mentioned how important the repetition of mantras are. A mantra is basically a "sound" that corresponds to a specific thought. For instance OM is the equivalent of the Christian "I AM THAT I AM", or "I AM GOD", or "I got the full powers of creation and manifestation". So this Yogi said something interesting, Yogis are very smart, they go to a secluded place in the Himalayas and they start filling their minds with only one thought, which is usually "I AM GOD", because if you do possess godly powers you can manifest anything.
I know this might sound crazy for 99% of the people out there, but what if we tried an experiment with a NAP that basically said "I AM GOD"...
Please do not yell at me... I know it sounds a bit off the charts, but since we are all here and discussing the art of manifestation, which by itself sounds a bit cuckoo to most people out there, what would you think? Would you do it?
I have started doing it using a NAP, I just hope I do not go crazy believing I can fly or anything. But since I have been meditating using mantras for a few years now, I will give it a chance...
Crazy huh?
Merlin makes me feel like Morgana le Fay...
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: food for thought... your comments please

Post by Merlin »

ps142 wrote:what would you think? Would you do it?
Not really because from what I've learned throughout the years, each event, object and goal has its own unique frequency. The frequency of you having a Ferrari is NOT the same frequency of you having a Honda and not the same as attracting a soulmate or healing a back pain for example.

Repeated words and emotions in a NAP is to me THE best way to attract those goals because your SM knows which frequency each one has and at what frequency you are right now so nothing beats repeating the same very precise goal (Definiteness of Purpose as Napoleon Hill said).

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin
cynthia2200

Post by cynthia2200 »

I've always wondered where God fit in the equation of manifesting, vibration, alternate universes, etc.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

cynthia2200 wrote:I've always wondered where God fit in the equation of manifesting, vibration, alternate universes, etc.
From what I have learned, manifestation is the 3D end result of both the light of God (our Consciousness) and the beliefs that we have stored in our Subconscious Mind which acts like the movie film strip.

The light by itself is like the white on the movie screen, it's boring and useless but put a movie frame with colors in it and then the movie take shape and you can build stories with it.

The light can be nothing and everything at once, it all depends on what color filter you place between the light projector and the movie screen. This film strip is our own beliefs so once we change them, the 3D reality in front of us changes.

What we are trying to do is changing our beliefs using NAPs and this would be like changing the boring movie film strip with an exciting movie where we have what we want.

Then again, changing beliefs is easier said than done. :?

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

HAHAHAHA http://goodvibeblog.com/napoleon-hill-died-broke/ Napolean hill died BROKE!! so much for think and grow rich.

nice article even Henry ford denied it
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Napoleon was a millionaire at some point right? Not just a richy, but a true millionaire right?

People haven't considered that if he died broke, he may want it or if he didn't wanted it he just didn't cared near the end of his life, I mean it isn't like we are going to take wealth to the other world, why would Hill need to be a millionaire on his deathbed? He lived like a millionaire, perhaps he didn't cared how he died.

Before people say "to inherit his next generation" well, perhaps Hill was one of those men that do not believe in inheritance. Remember this wasn't like most fortunes on earth that are mostly based on physical methods of wealth, his wealth was the product of his mind/beliefs, perhaps as he was passing away from the world his fortune naturally became weaker reflecting this, just like how my laptop can't be kept on for very long without beign connected to its power source. This isn't like Microsoft or Facebook, Hill's fortune was directly tied to him.

EDIT:

I have made a research, it seems that what I said initially was correct, he didn't died broke per se, just that at the end it seems he gave away what he had. So he may have left an inheritance after all.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Napoleon was a millionaire at some point right?
Yes he was.
MonsterLord wrote:just that at the end it seems he gave away what he had.
That's right.

WTF master6040???

You are trashing Napoleon Hill now? :evil:

Bad bad master6040 :lol:

Merlin"
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Napoleon was a millionaire at some point right?
Yes he was.
MonsterLord wrote:just that at the end it seems he gave away what he had.
That's right.

WTF master6040???

You are trashing Napoleon Hill now? :evil:

Bad bad master6040 :lol:

Merlin"
Perhaps he got disappointed at the "Napolleon Hill died broke" story that has been so spread by skeptics, which while may be true it doesn't take in count a lot of things. Like that said "broke death" was a situation he chose by giving his things away, rather than a forced one.

Just to look at the absurd of the "debunkers" who use the story to discredit Hill and spread it (not saying master is one of these, rather master seems like he just read the story and got disappointed just like the debunkers want), it is as simple to ask this question: Do people want to live rich or die rich?

There it is. To me its irrelevant how Hill died, but how he lived is important on the other hand.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Perhaps he got disappointed at the "Napolleon Hill died broke"
Yeah but don't get me wrong, if there is guy who hated pretty much all those LOA gurus for hiding stuff from us it's me but I don't trash them or tell everyone that they died broke or that they are all just a bunch of losers.

It might be true the whole "died broke" story because maybe at that time he didn't know that implanting new beliefs was not the only thing we needed to do to attract and especially MAINTAIN that new high vibration to avoid losing it because of limiting beliefs but here again, I always appreciate ANYONE who pushes the LOA a little bit further and introduce people like me to it.

Sure Hill's method of writing down your goal and reading it out loud for 21 days totally failed but if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have learned about the LOA and wouldn't have pushed the research to where it is today. Same thing with Rhonda Byrne. Yeah The Secret sucks but how many MILLIONS of people today are doing research to improve their attracting skills thanks to that "flop" movie.

These guys are pioneers and just like us, they have some success and failures with the LOA because changing those damn old beliefs are easier said than done.

If Hill and Byrne would be in front of me I would say to them THANK YOU because I'm pretty sure that in the next few months I will master that LOA and it's thanks to their work in some ways.

Merlin