Guilt and bad feelings after doing a NAP

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Guilt and bad feelings after doing a NAP

Post by MonsterLord »

Hi guys, yesterday I put a cleaning NAP all night saying "All limiting beliefs that stop this problem from beign solved, peacefuly and swiftly are now removed".

However today I woke up feeling not good, it wasn't physical symptomps, but more like I had an emptyness in my heart, right now I am feeling it. And basically a thought have been invading me and I can't have it to shut up, basically is "Even if you solve it this way, you solve nothing. Because you know, you are just changing to another reality where the problem is solved, this mean that you left everyone else behind, that's right is selfish, you solve nothing! It would be better to not use this method, because you will just leave everyone else behind!"

Why is this? Anyone else has experienced it? How can I make it stop? Because its affecting all other things about NAPs, even when I think about something NAP related, its like from the back of my mind the guilt comes as well as all this chatting from my mind. For example, it makes me feel bad of even thinking about beign economically in a good situation using this, because according to these invading thoughts and feelings the only thing I am doing is leaving and abandoning everyone else behind.

Any advices?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Guilt and bad feelings after doing a NAP

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I can't have it to shut up, basically is "Even if you solve it this way, you solve nothing. Because you know, you are just changing to another reality where the problem is solved, this mean that you left everyone else behind, that's right is selfish, you solve nothing! It would be better to not use this method, because you will just leave everyone else behind!"
:lol:

Now that's a good one. I knew that the SM was very smart by giving us nasty physical symptoms to stop the Cleaning NAP but I didn't know it would now use psychological weapons. That SOB is more clever than I thought. :lol:
MonsterLord wrote:Any advices?
Ok, first of all, here's how I see life and how it works...

First you do not leave everyone behind. Why? Because they are ALREADY behind and ahead and in ALL the parallel realities you will shift to. Remember the radio analogy? When you tune to 93 FM, you hear heavy metal and when you tune to 106 FM, they play Classical music, you instantly STOP hearing the heavy metal and instantly START hearing the Classical music because you shifted frequency right? Now what happened to the heavy metal music? Did it died? Of course not, it is still there but you don't perceive it anymore.

In other words, whatever frequency you shift to, the other realities will ALWAYS be there. Now once you know this then you suddenly you can start to detach yourself from people around you because they also live in all the other parallel realities. They are now rich, poor, etc.

Right now there is a version of you who has all that you want who is now playing the Jedi and having fun with his light saber but your body will not perceive that reality until you shift to its unique frequency but your soul knows about it along with all the other parallel realities your other versions are in giving your soul all these experiences at once.

Even if you would take them with you and make them rich, they will still be another version of them that will live the poor life so you have to detach from that and focus on how to shift to a reality that makes you feel good. They will do the same if they decided to learn how to shift realities and if they don't then, they will remain in the boring reality they are now and won't shift to see what they other versions of them are living right now.

One thing is sure, when you shift, you will see them in that cool reality you will shift to because their version of them will be there waiting for you anyway. In fact, you don't leave them behind, they are ALREADY there waiting for you.

Think of 100 TV channels, where your family and friends are actors and no matter which channel you tune to, they are there waiting for you in different clothes and different lives. You just decide which channel you prefer.

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFR5kLeCiWU[/youtube]
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Thanks Merlin, your answer gave me a new insight.

About the psychological issue, perhaps is because I am more affected by psychological things than physical, or because of my OCD which ALWAYS overthink things.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Thanks Merlin, your answer gave me a new insight.

About the psychological issue, perhaps is because I am more affected by psychological things than physical, or because of my OCD which ALWAYS overthink things.
I always tell people to add the "Feel Great Line" after a Cleaning NAP to avoid negative feedback form their SM, you should try that too.

Merlin
Ionian

Post by Ionian »

Merlin said: Even if you would take them with you and make them rich, they will still be another version of them that will live the poor life so you have to detach from that and focus on how to shift to a reality that makes you feel good.
Thats fine and all but how can we stay detached from the crap since we will have to focus on our desired reality ?

Also would like to concurr with Monsterlord. I was experiencing bad feelings when I began my cleaning naps. When i added the "feel great" line I now feel psychologically fine but I have headaches. Don't know if they are related.

-Ionian
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ionian wrote:Thats fine and all but how can we stay detached from the crap since we will have to focus on our desired reality ?
Well that's the beauty of NAPs. I said here over and over again that what we focus on during the day with our Conscious Mind doesn't really matter. Maybe the doubts that we in a Goal NAP recording may slow down the manifestation but you if you keep listening to your NAP, you will get there eventually whether you like it or not.

Especially is you are not doing a Goal NAP and only do Cleaning NAPs like me. They are easier to believe in and by removing those old beliefs, you will shift anyway.

Just remember that this crap that you hate so much is just a frequency related to the reality you see now and you cannot keep feeling it because with your Cleaning NAP you keep on removing the chains that make you tuned to that crappy reality.
Ionian wrote:Also would like to concurr with Monsterlord. I was experiencing bad feelings when I began my cleaning naps. When i added the "feel great" line I now feel psychologically fine but I have headaches. Don't know if they are related.
Yeah headaches are typical of Cleaning NAPs but let me tell you that if you added the feel great line and you still feel physical symptoms, hehe, multiply those by 100 and this is what you would feel by removing the line. This could also be seen as a good news because this means you are cleaning so much crap that EVEN with the feel great line, you still perceive some symptoms. :?

Basically, if you are not on the floor puking your guts out and your head about to explode, chances are the feel great line is working. :lol:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

You might want to read this post...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1103

Merlin
Ionian

Post by Ionian »

Merlin wrote: ah headaches are typical of Cleaning NAPs but let me tell you that if you added the feel great line and you still feel physical symptoms, hehe, multiply those by 100 and this is what you would feel by removing the line. This could also be seen as a good news because this means you are cleaning so much crap that EVEN with the feel great line, you still perceive some symptoms.

Basically, if you are not on the floor puking your guts out and your head about to explode, chances are the feel great line is working.
That sounds interesting I guess time will tell. In the mean time I'll tough it out.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ionian wrote:That sounds interesting I guess time will tell. In the mean time I'll tough it out.
Hey you can always add a better Feel Great Line you know...

Merlin
Ionian

Post by Ionian »

As in "during this cleanup you feel great 24/7. You feel ecstatic as if you won the lottery/had great sex/celebrated something. Your body is completely refreshed and regenerated with a healthy aura" ?

:SupNap: