Version of others

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Version of others

Post by Merlin »

Here's why I stopped caring about the other "versions" of people that I see around me and now see everyone and everything as 3D pixels filling my 3D movie screen so that I can have a life experience TOTALLY independent of others.

For those who don't have a clue what I'm talking about this is the video that explained my question about free will or destiny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLmdpAshsk[/youtube]

When I played and lost at the roulette in 1991 at the beginning of my LOA research, I heard that I may attract not only what I desired but also what I was afraid too and that could explain why I lost because I was afraid of losing my bet and my low fear vibration made me shift to the reality where I lost the bet.

Now the question I had at the time was, what does it mean actually? Does it mean that if I was feeling happy then suddenly the roulette ball would have hit the red color and I would have won? If so then, that would mean that on EVERY BET, there are 2 different possibilities 1 where I have a low vibration and I lose and 1 where I have a high vibration and I win.

So if this is the case, then it would mean that MY vibration would influence the lives of ALL the roulette player betting on the same color as I am. Because if I have a high vibration then I will win the bet and the same with all the others betting red with me and if I have a low vibration then I will lose the bet and drag everyone else down with me too.

I couldn't accept this. The opposite either. What if I place a bet on red and the other guy who is betting with me has such a crappy vibration that he will drag me to hell with him losing 10 out of 10 bets. I just couldn't accept to be at the mercy of some other guy's vibration. No way Jose. You can fuck up your life but don't bring me down with you. :evil:

And then almost 20 years later, Bashar arrives with this totally crazy 1 min video but oh so relieving because this would be the perfect explanation to all this.

Basically, according to him, we would live in an infinite amount of parallel realities and the people that we see around us are NOT the "originals" but more like copies of them. Bashar calls them "versions of others".

So when YOU shift, you leave the VERSIONS of others who placed their bet on black who will lose and meet the NEW VERSIONS of others who placed their bet on red like you and will win. Follow me?

In other words, every single one of us has to extract a life experience and you CANNOT mess with the life of others because they also have to extract their own life experience. The only thing that you can hope is that when you shift, the "original" version of them will shift with you too but you never know what the original versions of them are doing right now. In your reality, you might be talking to them but in THEIR reality, they might be having sex because they have decided to shift to that preferred reality.

So since I never know if the person in front of me that I am making rich is the original or just a copy, I have stopped caring a lot. I still care about people but it's getting harder and harder for me because I never know if he person that I am talking to is just a copy that is there to "fill my reality" or real people extracting the same life experience that I am experiencing right now.

By originals and copies I mean this...

Think of 100 TV channels where you and all your friends are playing it. You change your vibration and suddenly, you change the channel and you find your friends there too but in this TV show, you are not poor anymore, you are rich and so are your friends.

Now to me, the original is the version of you that is playing and watching that specific channel. All the other versions of you acting on the other TV channels are still there but they are NOT experiencing what YOU are experiencing right now.

So if you are poor right now, the original version of you is in the poor reality TV show while the version of you that is rich, is just a copy playing in some other channel/reality that you are not aware of so who cares about that other copy right?

Same thing with your friends. You may see them in front of you but ARE THEY ALSO TUNED TO THAT REALITY? Maybe they found a way to tuned to the channel where they are rich and they are talking to the version of you that is rich and think they are talking to the original version of you but you are NOT there, you are still in the poor reality and the versions of your friends who are poor maybe not be the originals, they may be the poor versions of them and the originals are all focused in that rich channel and you are the only loser still stuck in the poor channel. :lol:

If your head is not spinning right now, this means I haven't done a good job. :lol:

Hahaha welcome to Merlin's World and like Agent Smith said "This is my world, my world" and you can be sure the original Merlin is talking to you. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fchrWpPArEo[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Re: Version of others

Post by MonsterLord »

The crazy part if when we get to make the shifts where continuity is utterly broken. Even if you do a shift in which for example you in this week will come with a million dollar business and you net it, you know it was a shift in vibration but there is a process, everyone you know was there with you, you followed a process.....

However now imagine if you do a shift in which you ALREADY have build this business days ago and everyone around you remembers even how you build the business and all that, but you know that a second ago you had nothing :shock:.

At this point who are the people around you...... at this point who are "you"?! When you get to the point in one second you completely change the person that you were a second ago, then who are "you" exactly?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:At this point who are the people around you...... at this point who are "you"?! When you get to the point in one second you completely change the person that you were a second ago, then who are "you" exactly?
Funny I have been asking myself this question and the only answer I found is that you arrived in another reality but there are 2 of you in this reality. The you who built that million $ business and knows its employees name and all and the you who just arrived there but if this is the case then it's NOT YOUR MILLION $ it's the property of the other you. :lol:

This is why I want to master MT so that my Higher Mind can answer me these type of weird questions because obviously we don't have all the answers here. :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:At this point who are the people around you...... at this point who are "you"?! When you get to the point in one second you completely change the person that you were a second ago, then who are "you" exactly?
Funny I have been asking myself this question and the only answer I found is that you arrived in another reality but there are 2 of you in this reality. The you who built that million $ business and knows its employees name and all and the you who just arrived there but if this is the case then it's NOT YOUR MILLION $ it's the property of the other you. :lol:
Unless you jump to a reality where coincidentally this version of you jumped out of this reality out of his own free will, making those millions yours automatically :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Unless you jump to a reality where coincidentally this version of you jumped out of this reality out of his own free will, making those millions yours automatically :lol:
Ok but you still don't know how the other you built this company in the first place so when your employees ask you a question you go "huuuuuuuuh". :?

You see we are jumping all the time but from our beliefs so the only way we know by now is to learn how to build such a big company so we go step by step but what we are trying to do here is to skip over those beliefs and do instant jumps WITHOUT all the logical steps in between.

This is weird because we don't have too many people who have been able to jump to other parallel realities and come back to tell us how we do that. :lol:

Once again, we are pioneers and have no clue where we are going. :?

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Then again, maybe we don't jump into another version but just learn instantly (like Trinity and the helicopter) how we could have built that company.

That's a more logical explanation.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Unless you jump to a reality where coincidentally this version of you jumped out of this reality out of his own free will, making those millions yours automatically :lol:
Ok but you still don't know how the other you built this company in the first place so when your employees ask you a question you got "huuuuuuuuh". :?

This is weird because we don't have too many people who have been able to jump to other parallel realities and come back to tell us how we do that. :lol:

Once again, we are pioneers and have no clue where we are going. :?

Merlin
They might exist Merlin in fact according to Bashar the fact that you can think about it means somewhere is happening, my theory is that simply we aren't at the vibration we could perceive all these reality creators. Simply our limiting beliefs may be stopping us from perceiving them.

This is why I have a theory that if we master this and show this to for example James Randi the James Randi we will be perceiving will see the blatant evidence of how we are collapsing wavefunctions, be convinced and concede, however there is going to be another version of Randi that since he simply does not believe in that will never perceive it and will see you fail.
Merlin wrote:Then again, maybe we don't jump into another version but just learn instantly (like Trinity and the helicopter) how we could have built that company.

That's a more logical explanation.

Merlin
That would how you would know all the information about the company, but it still wouldn't explain the physical company there existing when the you 1 second ago had no company at all.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The more I think about it, the more my last post makes sense.

Think about it logically. When we attract say a new car, we now know that we have shifted from a reality where we didn't have it to another reality where it's in front of us.

Now, when we get our new car, I don't know about you but I never saw a 2nd version of me standing next to the car saying "Hey dude, congrats for shifting to my reality where I have this car". Right?

So what happened here?

You didn't take the place of the other you, you simply slowly shifted 1 step at a time (get a new job, go to the bank, finance the car, go to the dealership and drive it home) until you saw the car in front of your house.

So the logic here with instant shift is that we will, just like Trinity and the instant helicopter course, do all these steps I mentioned above but INSTANTLY skipping to the end.

So we will have the business card of the car dealer, the bank loan, the new job and all the knowledge of that new job so we could go work there today knowing that we received a training in the past but now, all these steps are collapsed instantly *BOOM*.

Just like digial radio where you can skip from 88 FM to 108FM WITHOUT having to go to 89, 90, 91 FM and so on.

Makes sense to you?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Like fast forwarding a movie with a controller and seeing it from a point on? Hmmm, it makes sense, I like it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Like fast forwarding a movie
Yeah exactly.

Like shrinking a long period of time into 1% of its length.

Merlin