Saw Bashar last weekend!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
cynthia2200

Saw Bashar last weekend!

Post by cynthia2200 »

I saw Bashar last weekend in Los Angeles!
It was soooo awesome!
I got to ask him a question too!
Basically I learned that ALL manifestations help us in some way, and that we should not condemn anything. Everything is a new perspective :P
Just wanted to share :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Saw Bashar last weekend!

Post by Merlin »

cynthia2200 wrote:I saw Bashar last weekend in Los Angeles!
It was soooo awesome!
Basically I learned that ALL manifestations help us in some way, and that we should not condemn anything. Everything is a new perspective :P
Cool. Thanks for sharing.

No tips on manifesting faster?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Or some parallel realities stuff, I always find Bashar's thoughts on this fascinating.
kris13iam

Post by kris13iam »

cynthia2200 wrote:I saw Bashar last weekend in Los Angeles!
It was soooo awesome!
Awesome, Cynthia! It's all GOoD, right? ;)
cynthia2200

Post by cynthia2200 »

I'm going to purchase the DVD from the website (especially since I'm on it!) :lol:
But I don't exactly remember anyone wanting to manifest anything in particular. People went up and asked about their own personal stuff. Like one lady asked about why she felt to need to keep changing careers, she went from a nurse to a police officer, and now she's bored of being a police officer.

There were 2 questions that struck me, one was a lady who really hated the thought of eating animals so she decided to go vegan. Although she tried to get protein elsewhere her body got sick and she was told she HAD to eat meat!!! :o
So she eats meat now and she hates it. What I got from Bashar's answer was that the fact that she made eating meat wrong, made her attract a body which can not survive without meat! :!: The fact that she must eat meat was a lesson that she had to learn about making something wrong!
Moral of the story: Don't condemn anything,,, it's all good. He also eluded that once she made eating meat okay, she could probably go vegan with no negative consequences.

The next question was a girl who asked about what happens to the current her if she goes into the new reality. :!: Bashar said that she's still there, it's like a new perspective, a higher expansion on herself. :shock:
When he said that, I believe everyone in the place got chills! :D

Well, I hope I didn't mangle his brilliant answers too much, Bashar certainly has his own style of delivering answers! :lol:
Magic-lancer

Post by Magic-lancer »

Haha thanks Cynthia! The questions they ask were pretty interesting!! But I don't really understand this sentence:

"The next question was a girl who asked about what happens to the current her if she goes into the new reality. Bashar said that she's still there, it's like a new perspective, a higher expansion on herself. "

Does it means that she's still herself mentally and physically but her perspective have changed and adapted to the new reality?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Magic-lancer wrote:Does it means that she's still herself mentally and physically but her perspective have changed and adapted to the new reality?
Based on all the vids I saw from Bashar, I would say that you are right. By shifting to a new reality, you remain who you are but you also learn how the other version of you are doing things there so it's YOU++.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
Magic-lancer wrote:Does it means that she's still herself mentally and physically but her perspective have changed and adapted to the new reality?
Based on all the vids I saw from Bashar, I would say that you are right. By shifting to a new reality, you remain who you are but you also learn how the other version of you are doing things there so it's YOU++.

Merlin
I thought that shifting reality, was a physical thing not just a "Oh, now I know how this me in another reality lives, while I remain in this reality."
Serris

Post by Serris »

Sweet! :D

Can't believe you meet and talk to Bashar! :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I thought that shifting reality, was a physical thing not just a "Oh, now I know how this me in another reality lives, while I remain in this reality."
I guess we will confirm this very soon. :lol:

Merlin