Power of SM and Astrology

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
yoyom

Power of SM and Astrology

Post by yoyom »

I am very much confused with this. I dont know how many of you believe in Astrology, but I do.

Sometimes, astrologers claim that there is one particular thing which a person cannot achieve or get in life. Can we claim that change in our stars to get that particular thing which we dont have in our destiny?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Power of SM and Astrology

Post by Merlin »

yoyom wrote:Can we claim that change in our stars to get that particular thing which we dont have in our destiny?
If you believe in it then yes but do I believe it? no way. :D

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

See it this way, Astrology is WITHIN reality. We are learning here how to bend reality.

As the Kybalion would say, we are using the higher law agaisnt the lower law. It is interesting how it is said that when someone has completely activated his heart chakra he is free from destiny and can command his own destiny, it reminds me about the heart's EM field which can shift reality.

Astrology bounds an individual to the stars (supposedly) from where one was born, learning about the structuce of time/space you will know that you are not the same guy that was born in that configuration, you in fact were born a second ago, and again and again and again, in this way we can break free of the influence of stars and ultimately fate, by learning how to shift from one reality to another.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:when someone has completely activated his heart chakra he is free from destiny and can command his own destiny
:shock:

WHAT??? :?

Who said that?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:when someone has completely activated his heart chakra he is free from destiny and can command his own destiny
:shock:

WHAT??? :?

Who said that?

Merlin
I have seen this repeateadly in the heart chakra information, I will try to gather you the most relevant links I remember.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I will try to gather you the most relevant links I remember.
No thanks I know they are wrong. The heart is just the EM generator and it sends out the frequency that our beliefs tell it to send out and we do not stored beliefs in our heart but in our SM.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:I will try to gather you the most relevant links I remember.
No thanks I know they are wrong. The heart is just the EM generator and it sends out the frequency that our beliefs tell it to send out and we do not stored beliefs in our heart but in our SM.

Merlin
I had already found them......

Well anyway, the Heart is connected to the SM though and it is on the physical level at least, apparently the ultimate tool that can change our destiny. Should we ever invent for example a technological mean for commanding our EM fields, we would be able to shift reality, without the need of the SM...... I suppose.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:the Heart is connected to the SM though
True but it's the SM that tells the heart what to send out and not the other way around.

If the heart was the real decider of which EM fields to send out, we would all have sent out the frequency of what we loved and to know if this is true, just look around you, you will see that this is NOT the case.

CLEARLY the heart is NOT the one in charge here.

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:the Heart is connected to the SM though
True but it's the SM that tells the heart what to send out and not the other way around.

If the heart was the real decider of which EM fields to send out, we would all have sent out the frequency of what we loved and to know if this is true, just look around you, you will see that this is NOT the case.

CLEARLY the heart is NOT the one in charge here.

Merlin
I wouldn't be that sure.
Even tho I don't like to repeat Scientific discoveries like a crazy man, they discovered that the Heart has its own neurons and it has memory, you can find a couple of articles about the heart's brain if you want to read, actually you can find great info on Heart transplants and what happens to the person who receive the new heart.
I think every part of the body is really important and maybe we know nothing about our body, I mean, I know we know nothing even when we talk about it as if we know everything, because every year they discover something new and even then maybe they tell you what they want to you to believe.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Well Merlin said the SM, not the brain. SM activity is associated with some brain waves, but nonetheless it doesn't mean the SM or at least its entirely resides on the brain.