Walk-ins: Solving the parallel reality shift dilemma?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Dxavi

Re: Walk in: Solving the parallel reality shift dilemma?

Post by Dxavi »

Merlin wrote: Thanks, I will watch the movie later tonight. :D

Merlin
No problem, I will watch it again because I don't remember it very well.
I've put the link in the wrong way because it doesn't work.

Cheers.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Walk-ins: Solving the parallel reality shift dilemma?

Post by Merlin »

So basically just to recap, we live in many different parallel realities but it's not us in all of them, we are experiencing only 1 reality at a time so there are "copies" or versions or yourself living a better (or worse) life than ours right now in a parallel reality.

So the concept is that when we shift to a VERY DIFFERENT parallel reality (total life theme change according to Bashar), we "kick out" the soul that was in the body of this other copy of us and then we now take over their body. This is called a Walk-In.

Now in the case of my brother, in theory, his soul is still alive but his body is dead and cremated so he can't come back in the body of THIS reality but he could come back in the body of different parallel reality. Follow me so far?

So if Bashar is right and souls and bodies can split into many copies each one living in a different parallel reality, then what stops a soul from jumping to 1 parallel reality to the next one and take over the body of another parallel reality version of us like this body we now have? The answer is THE SOUL AGREEMENT.

You have to make a "soul agreement prior to birth" with the copy of that other you version of you living a different parallel reality because if you don't then you are entering illegally and those are called "possession". Not necessarily evil possessions but a soul that didn't agree to let you come in it's body. This could also explains the cases of exorcists.

This is not voodoo even though it sounds like it but it's NOT for most of us because we are not dead. I like my body and don't want to let another soul take over me or neither want to kick out the soul of a parallel reality me.

However, this could be VERY cool for my brother if he did such an agreement with a copy of him that is alive in a different parallel reality because if I ask my soul to make me jump to a parallel reality to see my brother alive then it will NOT be my brother but instead just another copy of him with a different soul UNLESS he made a soul agreement to ask the soul of that body to let him take over. This way I will not only be in this other parallel reality because I jumped in it but my brother will ALSO be alive and his soul will enter that body that is in an hospital bed with his brain cancer with just a few weeks to live but this time, instead of dying, he will recover.

In a sense, it would be like time travel but using parallel realities instead so that we can start where we left off in Aug 2012 when he died but this time, he won't, he will live through and recover. How cool and sick would that be? :shock: hehehe.

I know this sounds very weird but our LOA research is telling us about frequencies and vibrations and Michio Kaku said that there are parallel realities each one with a different vibration and MIT Quantum Physicist Max Tegmark said that in an infinite universe, there has to be another copy of me living a totally different life.

I know that by doing a NAP, I remove and add new beliefs which changes my vibration and this can make me shift to another parallel reality but because my brother is dead, he can't do that because he doesn't have a body. Now if he can take over the body of one of his infinite amount of parallel realities, then he could come back to life in another parallel reality so my job would be to master this LOA so that I can jump to that reality where his soul got back in a body and I could join him.

Crazy shit huh! :-)

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

as far as I understand it, we are basically shifting realities all the time, every second, in every single movement we make (There is one reality when I woke up at 7:00 another at 7:01 a third at 6:59, 7:02, 6:56, ...)
So with walk-ins, you just would make a bigger jump, wouldn't you?

And about the "jump to a reality where your brother's alive"-theory.
Since I am assuming you wouldn't jump to the reality in a heartbeat, but rather gradually over time...
that your current reality would bend and let some circumstances happen, so that you end up in the "brother's alive"-reality in the end?

In regard to that post of mine: http://merlinworld.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 150#p16150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If I have an argument/disagreement with one person... it just means that I am in a reality where this disagreement is present, and if I would do a cleaning NAP-line so that I remove all my beliefs creating that argument the problem would be solved and the other person would change their opinion and action (in my reality) and agree with me.
(All the beliefs that creates this <argument description (and persons X behaviours)>, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7.)

But the things that bother me...
1 - Do realities overlap... can my reality influence your reality or the other persons reality and to which extend
2 - What if someone would do a NAP on world peace?
3 - What does "my reality" really mean? Would the other person only agree with me as long as they are in contact with me and do something else as soon as they leave?
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:So with walk-ins, you just would make a bigger jump, wouldn't you?
Yes...

In this clip around 2:30, Bashar said that a Walk-In is the same soul with a change of life theme and we know that life themes are VERY different. For example, another version of you in a parallel reality would be a doctor and mechanic in another reality and so on. Those are RADICALLY different lives so that would be a total reality shift so I believe that at this level, you can't jump in, you need to ask the other soul already in place if they let you "walk in" their body and that is made by prior life soul agreements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft7rXZZPyDc[/youtube]
Mateo wrote:Since I am assuming you wouldn't jump to the reality in a heartbeat,
Yes I would because you can't slowly jump from a reality where a person is dead to a another parallel reality where they are alive, it has to be a BIG jump. For example, every friend, family member and hospital employees who saw my brother die has to now know that he is still alive.

So maybe I would be a walk-in too jumping in the body of my parallel self where his brother is still alive in the hospital.

That's is why I try to perfect my MT signals to talk to my Higher Mind and let him change my vibration so that I can jump to a another parallel reality without any problems.
Mateo wrote:if I would do a cleaning NAP-line so that I remove all my beliefs creating that argument the problem would be solved
Yeah it looks that way.
Mateo wrote:But the things that bother me...
1 - Do realities overlap... can my reality influence your reality or the other persons reality and to which extend
2 - What if someone would do a NAP on world peace?
3 - What does "my reality" really mean? Would the other person only agree with me as long as they are in contact with me and do something else as soon as they leave?
1- Do realities overlap? I have no idea. Maybe they do. There are no ways to measure this scientifically.

2- You do not force world peace down people's throat, you SHIFT to the parallel earth where world peace is ALREADY THERE. Remember the parallel earth video from Bashar?

3- I don't quite understand how it all works. Remember, I started a research about LOA 22 years ago and NOT about parallel reality shifting. This is brand new stuff for me too.

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

Interesting stuff.
As we know our existence uses the fastest way to achieve something, does that mean that we can die to be with our beloved ones?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:Interesting stuff.
As we know our existence uses the fastest way to achieve something, does that mean that we can die to be with our beloved ones?
Good question. Anything is possible if this is true.

If this theory works then it will let my brother do 2 different life ending in the same life which in itself would be incredible. :shock:

It would also tell us that we can manipulate life a lot more than we think we do. :?

The beauty of this walk-in theory is that since my brother would reincarnate in the body of a different parallel reality, nobody in this reality will know about it because in this one he died and it's all over for him but having a 2nd chance and maybe others using different parallel realities is kinda cool in itself and maybe people have been doing this for millenniums and nobody knows about it. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Since war is an evil experience is there no way to force world peace on everyone's throat? Or are all experiences valid? If so then it begs the question..... are there evil experiences, good experiences even? Or all experiences are considered valid in God's eyes?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Or all experiences are considered valid in God's eyes?
Bingo!

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
Bingo!

Merlin
If a killer dies...... from what you have researched, what would happen? Would he face some punishment or what?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Bingo!

Merlin
If a killer dies...... from what you have researched, what would happen? Would he face some punishment or what?
First of all he only killed the VERSIONS of other people that HE created in HIS reality (which means that everyone is still safe and sound in THEIR individual realities) but when he died he would learn the lesson that this was not a good thing to do because I heard that when you see your life review, you feel the pain that you created even if this was just a illusionary reality nothing is real but the experience you extract from your life is real.

Merlin