Walk-ins: Solving the parallel reality shift dilemma?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
MonsterLord

Re: Walk-ins: Solving the parallel reality shift dilemma?

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote: First of all he only killed the VERSIONS of other people that HE created in HIS reality (which means that everyone is still safe and sound in THEIR individual realities) but when he died he would learn the lesson that this was not a good thing to do because I heard that when you see your life review, you feel the pain that you created even if this was just a illusionary reality nothing is real but the experience you extract from your life is real.

Merlin
So in a way, if you kill someone you..... auto-kill yourself?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:So in a way, if you kill someone you..... auto-kill yourself?
Well let's just say that you won't like your own life review after your death. :?

Here we might not give a damn about a negative life review but it looks like souls do so your soul might be so pissed at what you did that it might send you back again to live the same shitty life HOPING that you will not fuck up this time and learn that loving people is the way to go and not killing them.

Merlin
Taline

Post by Taline »

I can't view the videos (might be because I'm on an iPad - will try again later when I'm in front of a laptop)

Bashar says we flit to different realities every microsecond, and that's what we experience as "time". We tend to flit to oe that is consistent with what we consider to be the natural flow of time, and our existing narrative, but he claims we can flit to any one we like.

I've never heard him describe a satisfying method for doing this though. He just says something about ignoring your current reality and focussing on the one you want to be true. I had a couple of spooky experiences when I was younger (on the same level as you jumping to the reality where your brother is still alive) that would fit with this - ie, something terrible happened, I grieved and couldn't bear to think of it, and then after several weeks of refusing to think about the situation, I came across evidence that it had never happened. For several weeks I flitted between the two realities, before the one where the terrible thing happened got weaker and I settled in the one where it had never happened.

At the time though, I just thought it was mental illness - that I was having some kind of dissociation from reality. That still seems a likely answer, to be honest (although, I've never had any others for 20 years and I seem pretty sane now). But when I learned about this reality shifting, I wondered if maybe that could be what happened. And if so, I'd like to know how to jump into preferable realities at will (I'm not sure what I would have done that time, except that I couldn't bear to think of it, so I didn't. Every time i was reminded, I pushed the thought away and did something else. I never told myself "X didn't happen", but I may have had thoughts along the lines of "I wish I could turn back time", before shutting my mind off of the subject again.)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Taline wrote:And if so, I'd like to know how to jump into preferable realities at will
From my research here, it's NOT the conscious mind not even the SM that is in charge of changing our vibration and therefore making us shift from 1 reality to the next but rather our Soul or Consciousness.

You can learn more about it here: http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So now how come we don't shift like we want to? That's because the limiting beliefs in our SM are stopping everything from shifting mostly with beliefs like "What??? Shifting instantly to another parallel reality where all your goals are manifested? that crazy stuff :? " so we end up NOT shifting.

This is why we need to UNlearn or remove those negative beliefs if we want to manifest ANYTHING at all including shifting realities.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Gulz Dolliez,

Thanx for answering my query Re:walkins. Now, my life review should be interesting , just following orders, 2 the MIC think that will work?

My mind was "invaded" few weeks back unpleasant . But phuk it I'm good now. Doing cleaning NAPS up the yin yang.. woozy headachey nauseous feelings that mostly dissipated, lil bit as I'm typing now just nausea.

Energy off the charts though, shite we can all use that right. Using the lines that work , we don't need to re-invent the wheel, w/the clearing NAP.. Not getting what I want yet, however there are secondary benefits, regarding my health..Dunno how that works guessing these need to be cleared, before the primary goal comes to fruition.Still happy w/ my results.

wireman Cheerz All.. Real bitch to catch up again..w/everyone. :? :lol: :SupNap:
smilingbudha

Post by smilingbudha »

damn all of this talk about shifting into parallel reality reminded me of old comic book character Doc Manhatten who doesn't perceive time in linear perspective but rather multiple perspective at any given time... He could look into past or future or alternate reality.

Here -> http://watchmen.wikia.com/wiki/Jon_Osterman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
After his transformation, Jon begins to experience time in a non-linear, "quantum" fashion, and it is implied that he is aware of and experiencing all the moments of his life simultaneously. Jon is not omniscient; he remains reliant on his intellect and sensory experience to reach conclusions, but his range of sensory data has been abruptly extended, in proportion to the lessening of his emotional capacities. This often leads him to arrive at conclusions greatly different from those available to normal humans.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Doc Manhatten was the "blue dude" in the movie Watchmen right?

Saw the movie, almost fell asleep.

Merlin