Walk-ins: Solving the parallel reality shift dilemma?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Walk-ins: Solving the parallel reality shift dilemma?

Post by Merlin »

Ever since I used Muscle Testing (MT) to communicate with my SM, I tried to talk to my Higher Mind and even my dead brother using this method because my SM is connected to everything in the universe.

Now as a left brainer, even though I am getting distinct answers using MT, the main problem here is that I don't know if it's my SM joking with me or if the answer I get is really coming form my brother's soul.

Recently we discussed the problem related to the possible shift in parallel reality and what will happen when we shift. In one video Bashar was talking with a guy who asked if there is another version of him that didn't come to the seminar and Bashar said yes but then he said "but that's NOT you, that's HIM because YOU are here now".

So I was scratching my head because if there really are other versions of us and they are experiencing a different reality, then when/if we jump in their reality, we will in a sense kick them out and take their place because even though it's the same soul as you, you life is different. Like the guy in the seminar, 1 version of him experienced the 2+ hours Bashar seminar while his other version did something else so obviously we have a difference in life experience here.

Still according to MT, my brother's 112mm brain tumor shrinked to 11mm when he died and 2 days later, the tumor would have totally disappear and after 4 weeks, his dead tumor would have cleared and he would have been able to talk again, 11 weeks to be able to walk again and after 16 weeks, he would have left the hospital.

Once again, those are the numbers that MT gave me and I have no way to know if they are true but since we are talking infinite parallel realities here, I'm pretty sure there is one where he could have lived it this way.

If this parallel reality shifting is possible, then I would love to shift to that other parallel reality where he did recover this way but the problem is that it will be another HIM, and I will ALSO be kicking out the version of ME in this parallel reality.

So tonight I asked my brother a question via MT. I asked, if I can kick out the soul of that other me in that other reality, can't you do the same, and kick the other version of you that is still alive and is in the hospital bed right now and got a...YES. :shock: :shock:

What came after blew my mind. I had an intuition flash about a weird subject that I heard when talking to my "happy hippie" right brainer friends which was the topic of a "Walk In" and I was thinking "THAT'S IT, that's how it works" :shock: .

You see, a walk in is another version of our soul taking over our body. However, I always heard about it as a soul taking MY body but I never saw it as MY SOUL taking over another one of my bodies located in another parallel reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99IbOb1qAyA[/youtube]

Now if this is true then we are eternal walk ins because every second that goes by, we are shifting to another parallel reality similar to the previous one we left 1 second ago but still, we shifted which means that some other version of us was here in that body a moment ago and this part of our soul kicked out the other part of our soul that was living in this body 1 second ago. :lol:

If all this is true then my brother and I can enter that other parallel reality where his cancer is almost gone and he's about to go into recovery. :shock: Wow talk about weird shit. :lol:

Man this LOA research is really making my head spin, that's for sure. :lol:

Hope your head doesn't hurt too much. :lol:

Merlin
Dxavi

Re: Walk in: Solving the parallel reality shift dilemma?

Post by Dxavi »

Interesting theory.
It's hard to know how everything works but I have to say this theory is different and that's the reason why is interesting.
Thanks for sharing.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:Interesting theory.
It's hard to know how everything works but I have to say this theory is different and that's the reason why is interesting.
Thanks for sharing.
When I heard about walk ins in the past, I thought that it was another person's soul entering the body so kind of a possessed person but at the time, I never thought that we were also living in many different parallel realities and that our soul is spread in many different versions of us each one living a different lives.

When I heard that it was NOT a soul from another person that was coming in but a soul from another version of you then it all clicked in my head. :shock:

I asked using MT when we die, if many people came back on earth by kicking out another version of them in a parallel reality and continue experiencing life in 3D and got a NO. Less than 100 people did that so it would kinda unique to have BOTH my brother and I shift at the same time to continue where we left off. Even though there is closure right now and I'm happy with where he is, if I have the opportunity to jump to a parallel reality and talk to him, hey I'd be a fool not to jump on it. I mean who wouldn't do that if they could.

I was interested to jump FOR ME alone, just to see what it would have been to see my brother recover in this other parallel reality but the part that sucked for me was that this other brother recovering was NOT my "original" brother, it was a copy or another version of him because my real brother died so I wouldn't have stick to that other parallel reality because I would always see him as "brother #2" :lol: and be quite jealous of him so after this experience of seeing him recover and walk again, I would have jumped back to this present reality.

However, now that a walk in could be possible here and that not only I can jump to that other parallel reality but my dead brother's souls could also do that by doing a switch of soul with the body that is right now in the hospital bed of this other parallel reality then NOW it's getting REAL interesting. :twisted:

It would be like going back in time and choosing a different ending for his life. Now of course this is crazy stuff but if it's possible, it will REALLY confirm what Bashar, the gurus form India and the Tibetan Monks and all the spiritual experts said that there is NOTHING outside of us and that the reality is NOT real and it is ONLY created by our consciousness to get a life experience and what better experience to have than BOTH the reality where my brother died and then find some other way to live a different ending. I would be cool though. :? 8-)

Here's another video on Walk Ins. You can fast forward the music at the beginning since it's starts talking at 0:52.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WVmA2vcQug[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orkK_6k6mrU[/youtube]

Anyway, I am getting 2016 for this experiment so we are far from that right now, let's go back to the surface as I say and worry about the things that I can change right now.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Re: Walk-ins: Solving the parallel reality shift dilemma?

Post by MonsterLord »

What would happen to the version that got kicked out? For example if I go to a parallel reality in which I am the Sultan of Brunei...... what would happent to that me?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:What would happen to the version that got kicked out? For example if I go to a parallel reality in which I am the Sultan of Brunei...... what would happent to that me?
You missed this I believe...
Merlin wrote:When I heard that it was NOT a soul from another person that was coming in but a soul from another version of you then it all clicked in my head.
This is from Bashar in this clip...
A walk-In is the SAME SOUL, it just shifted gear to a different theme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft7rXZZPyDc[/youtube]

Remember, I'm new to this Walk-In stuff so I don't know a lot about. I also thought that it was another soul taking over somebody else's body but that's not it. It's always the same person's soul so you cannot be in MY body or that Sultan of Brunei's body too and vice-versa, you can only take over a body from another version of YOU.

But I know what you mean. So what happens to this other version of you you are kicking out? Good question, I'll let you know when I have the answer.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just found another video from Bashar on this.

He calls "Pop-ins" people like us who just want to experience a reality for a few moments (ex: seeing a T-Rex, Light saber fight) before leaving and coming back to our present reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T1mu64le6U[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Where did you heard it was not the soul of another person? The video about Walk-In Souls says its 2 individual souls. Of course the video maker may not be aware about parallel realities.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Where did you heard it was not the soul of another person? The video about Walk-In Souls says its 2 individual souls. Of course the video maker may not be aware about parallel realities.
Do you watch the videos that I post here or what?

watch and listen to this clip around 2:30...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft7rXZZPyDc[/youtube]

It has to be the same soul because from what I understand, the soul still has something to learn but the part of the soul that lives in the body of a suicidal or a very ill person (ex: terminal cancer) has had enough and cannot handle any more of this 3D crap so it just calls the soul to be replaced by another part of that same soul that will take over and finish the job.

It would fit PERFECTLY the case of my brother. Since he died this part of his soul had the time to recover and recharge itself but the other part of his soul that inhabits the other version of him that is still in terminal phase in the bed of the hospital might gladly ask my brother to take over and finish the job that we started just before his death which is the recovery of the body because again, according to my MT answers, 2 days after his death, his tumor was totally gone so after that, it was all uphill and it would be perfect for me too because I could finish the job too.

It would be like closure but instead of him dying he would totally recover this time.

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

Yes, its really interesting because I always believed that there is a world for each second, even that I could find an earth that is living in the "past" because they are in a different year but at the same time in the present, because they are living the moment, and we can jump to each "invisible" world but this theory is like what happens when we jump to these worlds.
This theory is like the movie "The One" but slightly different, which is cool because we are just connected with ourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_One_(2001_film" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

(I hope it's different from the movie :lol:)
Merlin wrote:When I heard that it was NOT a soul from another person that was coming in but a soul from another version of you then it all clicked in my head. :shock:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Dxavi wrote:Yes, its really interesting because I always believed that there is a world for each second, even that I could find an earth that is living in the "past" because they are in a different year but at the same time in the present, because they are living the moment, and we can jump to each "invisible" world but this theory is like what happens when we jump to these worlds.
This theory is like the movie "The One" but slightly different, which is cool because we are just connected with ourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_One_(2001_film" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

(I hope it's different from the movie :lol:)
Thanks, I will watch the movie later tonight. :D

Merlin