Body vibration vs Soul vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Panchak Dreamer

Re: Body vibration vs Soul vibration

Post by Panchak Dreamer »

MonsterLord wrote:This research if true shits on everything I have received in Christmas and Birthdays.
"If I could only reach that dial inside and turn it up" - RUSH, 'Face Up'
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Have you read Frank Kepple? Apparently he was the most advanced astral explorer so far, shockingly he was an atheist.

Anyway, in his research he discovered that the only thing that exists is a Great Sea of Subjective Energy and that we as individuals are a focus of this Great Sea and everything in the multiverse is made up from it.

Anyway, it makes sense and really has to do with what we have been discovered here. It also to me explains why beliefs can change reality, if everything that exists is this subjective energy, how can then is it possible to experience any sort of objectivity and limitation? Beliefs, beliefs would be the only way.

Though there are some things I find hard to agree with, like saying we are a focus of this Great Sea, it sounds too vast to me, we are too small, how is it possible that we are a form of this? Wouldn't it make more sense that the Great Sea formed something else and then we came from this something else?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:how is it possible that we are a form of this? Wouldn't it make more sense that the Great Sea formed something else and then we came from this something else?
If the Sea (God) created something outside of it then we would have a God looking at us from above like religions are telling us. I don't like this option. I prefer being like a drop of water in the ocean called God and every human, animal, plant, planet, sun and galaxy are each one another drop forming this great ocean.

That is why we are made at the image of God and that we can share some of it's power because even though we are tiny drops, we are still made of the same thing that the ocean is made of, just at a smaller scale.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:If the Sea (God) created something outside of it then we would have a God looking at us from above like religions are telling us.
You mean like the god Monroe encountered in his experiences?

"In the midst of normal activity, whatever it may be, there is a distant Signal, almost like heraldic trumpets. Everyone takes the Signal calmly, and with it, and everyone stops speaking or whatever he may be doing. It is the Signal that He (or They) is coming through His Kingdom.

There is no awestruck prostration or falling down on one's knees. Rather, the attitude is almost most matter-of-fact. It is an occurrence to which all are accustomed and to comply takes absolute present precedence over everything. There are no exceptions.

At the Signal, each living thing lies down -- my impression is on their backs, bodies arched to expose the abdomen (not the genitals), with head turned to one side so that one does not see Him as He passes by. The purpose seems to be to form a living road over which He can travel. I have gleaned the idea that occasionally He will select someone from this living bridge, and that person is never seen or heard from again. The purpose of the abdominal exposure is an expression of faith and complete submissiveness, the abdomen being the most vulnerable part of the body or the area that can suffer damage most easily...."

Apparently going by what Monroe finds (and Kepple's writings as well) if you die with a very grounded belief about the after-life you will find that manifested there, with a lot of people of similar beliefs. So if you believe you will go to a hell of fire and brimstone, you will go there.

Scary isn't it? On the other hand, wouldn't you like to go to this WONDERFUL HEAVEN described in this experience? :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Apparently going by what Monroe finds (and Kepple's writings as well) if you die with a very grounded belief about the after-life you will find that manifested there
Yeah this is karma. The SM and its beliefs are the only thing we carry from 1 life to the next therefore the need to clean them all up in THIS lifetime so that we can have kick ass futures lives or even better, never come back to this shit hole planet again and stay in 5D so that we can recreate this 3D reality WITHOUT the cancers and wars and all the crap we see on TV each day.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin -Who wants to be chased by a T-Rex and visit a real Jurassic Park with me by next Xmas, raise your hands. :lol:
:lol:
"I"ain't" going on point"---phuk that"..But I will go along for the ride, shitz and gigglez.. :lol:

At 50 I was still capable of going 12 -3 minute rounds,-- on the ground, wrestling, rolling what the hell ever ,they call it today,it was groundwork then-- 45 min to an hour. My sensei (teacher) was a mixed, martial instructor, boxed and did groundwork..well before it was ever called what it is today.

MMF (mean mofo) of a man, you had to fight everyone in the club to get your Black Belt, then him, shit, then you had to be choked out or submit to the crusher, you got folded in half, argh!! and had to still keep fighting...Gets you over the fear of death! :D

Point I make is, you guyz are lucky by the time you are 50, you will be Supermen--a name we gave to our Sensei BTW..I suffered few broken bones dislocates bumps and bruises but it was all good..everything worked out..superbly.

wireman Cheerz All :SupNap: Cleaning and NAPPING

Post by 222 »

Bump. Great thread and many people wouldn't have read it yet
Janco

Post by Janco »