Body vibration vs Soul vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Body vibration vs Soul vibration

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I rather not to use the word "permission" it sounds limiting
But it HAS to be limited, your life is at stake here. What if you teleport in the center of a volcano? Something above you has to stop you from jumping or else it's just a matter of time before you end up dead on arrival at the other end.

Btw, according to my MT, only 5% of the jumps will be an instantaneous trip which mean that as soon as you arrive there you are brought back because of your limiting beliefs. So 95% of the time you stay on the other side 1 day or more. :lol:

Not sure it would be a good idea to be dropped in a Jurassic Park for a full day or week. :shock: :? :lol:

Man, we might have a kick-ass 2014 year after all. :SupNap:

Cheers to that.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Can you post the Japan thing? Sounds really interesting.

Unless you are refering to the story I posted....... though it never says it was to Japan.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Can you post the Japan thing?
Sorry can't find it anymore. :?

Merlin
Panchak Dreamer

Post by Panchak Dreamer »

Even a one day visit to my preferred "story" would be worth it for the belief-busting value. 8-) I've always had an intense awareness (to the point it gave me frequent panic attacks in the past) so I'd KNOW it was a real experience :D

[I think I had a reality shift experience once, although it was a lame one; after an unusually intense fit of anger that got taken out on an old bench swing one evening, early the next morning - barring intervention by an eccentric trespasser - I saw it reassembled. :shock: Stuff like this keeps me motivated.]
"If I could only reach that dial inside and turn it up" - RUSH, 'Face Up'
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

All the beliefs that stops you from shifting from 1 reality to another parallel instantly, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7"
My versions..
All the beliefs that stop you from shifting from your reality to a better parallel reality instantly, are now removed from your Subconscious Mind and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7"
All the beliefs that stop you from shifting from your current reality to a better parallel reality instantly, are now removed from your Subconscious Mind and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7"
I think that the wording should be used carefully.
I wouldn't want to shift to another reality thats worse off then me.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:I think that the wording should be used carefully.
I agree but don't forget that it won't be your SM that is making you jump, it will be your Higher Mind which is in direct contact with your Soul/Consciousness. The SM is only there to store the beliefs that let us jump or not. Only the Higher Mind can see what's coming up for us at the end of the parallel reality jump and can allow us to jump or not.

This is why MT is so important because you can get in touch with your Higher Mind and ask whether it's a good idea to jump to that reality and if yes then can you jump right now and if no then when, etc...

So once you have removed all the limiting beliefs on parallel reality jumping, then you need to get in touch with whatever higher power that knows where we are going, knows the exact vibration to make us shift to jump there and gain, whether it's safe to jump now or not.

So far, I can only think of Muscle Testing as a method to communicate with it because I don't hear voices neither can see my guides so besides MT I don't have any another method.

Merlin
star 8

Post by star 8 »

You write you're at 240,000hz as you write this message; does that mean your body is totally healthy in every way....eyesight, brain (for memory), hearing, bones, organs, etc.? If so, will you be able to maintain it without decline as you live longer into your 50s-60-70, etc.? Many people have had near death experiences and come back to this reality to say that where they were everyone looked to be around 30. The person couldn't stay in that reality because it wasn't their time and there were things that needed to be experienced back in this reality.
Will you have to listen to your naps continually in order to maintain the 240,000hz? Or, is that another element yet to be learned?
I read The Masters of The Far East series years ago and he wrote of people he knew who were able to maintain the youthful appearance no matter how old they were and he wrote as if he believed it but when I saw a picture of him at his funeral he looked to be his elderly age.
I'm excited about what we are learning here and look forward to having consistent results from using the NAPs. It's kind of like being a kid and waiting for Christmas morning.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

star 8 wrote:You write you're at 240,000hz as you write this message; does that mean your body is totally healthy in every way....eyesight, brain (for memory), hearing, bones, organs, etc.? If so, will you be able to maintain it without decline as you live longer into your 50s-60-70, etc.?
No because I just moved it from 210 000 to 240 000 Hz and I felt a rush of heat and I remember that this was happening when you boost your vibration too fast. I tested that last year.

It is not healthy but it's clearing all my health issues right now which will mostly be all gone by the end of the summer.

As to what I will look in my 50s or 70s, I don't know yet because if Dr. Lipton is right and beliefs in the SM can change our DNA then how far will we be able to push this research? Can we rejuvenate our skin? Right now my mom is 82 and is listening to a NAP to remove all her brown spots so right there will be our answer. If it works, the next step will be to remove all the wrinkles and give her a younger skin, then the sky is the limit.
star 8 wrote:Will you have to listen to your naps continually in order to maintain the 240,000hz?
My vibration stays right now at 240 000 but I played with it many times so I don't know if you guys can do the same but you can always do a Cleaning NAP with this line to make it stick...

"All the beliefs that stops you from reaching and maintaining a 200 000 Hz vibration are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7".
star 8 wrote:I'm excited about what we are learning here and look forward to having consistent results from using the NAPs. It's kind of like being a kid and waiting for Christmas morning.
You have no idea how much I agree with you.

If this research is true, I could have the perfect health, have $1 million in the bank by Xmas, change my brown eyes to blue, get the top shape body with muscles WITHOUT going to the Gym :lol: and be able to teleport to any reality I want all that within the next year.

So Xmas is a MAJOR Understatement here. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

They say the best present you can receive, is always from either yourself or God, I guess this is true. This research if true shits on everything I have received in Christmas and Birthdays.

If this is true the day I master it I will mark it as a new festivity on its own.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:They say the best present you can receive, is always from either yourself or God, I guess this is true. This research if true shits on everything I have received in Christmas and Birthdays.

If this is true the day I master it I will mark it as a new festivity on its own.
Introducing a new Holiday... The International "NAP DAY". :SupNap: :lol:

Merlin