The physical body and diseases vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
wireman

Re: The physical body and diseases vibration

Post by wireman »

Mateo- What's my vibration
Hey -Dude- I have you at 196 K. Using my MT for most everything now, yes it's true we really are just trying to get some accuracy..
what have you gotten in your testing??

wireman Cheerz :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Me or Mateo?

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin-- Me?
Shite you are @ 246K :shock:

wireman :lol: Cheerz :SupNap:
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Wohooooooooo :D ... I am free of Alzheimer, never new I had it... see what it was doing to me xDDDD :lol:
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Shite you are @ 246K :shock:
;)

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:Wohooooooooo :D ... I am free of Alzheimer, never new I had it... see what it was doing to me xDDDD :lol:
I got you at 172 000 Hz which is better than most on the planet but not enough to get rid of all those diseases.

You need to boost it a little more.

Wireman,

I got you at 174 000 Hz. Nice cleanup you are doing dude. :SupNap:

Merlin
star 8

Post by star 8 »

Merlin wrote:
Mateo wrote:Wohooooooooo :D ... I am free of Alzheimer, never new I had it... see what it was doing to me xDDDD :lol:
I got you at 172 000 Hz which is better than most on the planet but not enough to get rid of all those diseases.

You need to boost it a little more.

Wireman,

I got you at 174 000 Hz. Nice cleanup you are doing dude. :SupNap:

Merlin
Does the body's vibration fluctuate very much; say during stressful situations or a woman's monthly cycle, pregnancy, etc.?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

star 8 wrote:Does the body's vibration fluctuate very much; say during stressful situations or a woman's monthly cycle, pregnancy, etc.?
Not a lot, 1000-3000 Hz or so.

Merlin
SaBre

Post by SaBre »

those numbers are coming from my Subconscious Mind using Muscle Testing which is NOT a 100% reliable method so you have to take these numbers with a grain of salt.
Would Dowsing rods do the same instead of the arm method?
"All the beliefs that stops you from reaching a body at 200 000 Hz, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7".
why 200 000 HZ I mean why not 400 000hz or is there a limit to the vibrations we can push?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

SaBre wrote:Would Dowsing rods do the same instead of the arm method?
Yes of course because dowsing IS the same thing as Muscle Testing it's just that you use a rod instead of your arm.
SaBre wrote:
"All the beliefs that stops you from reaching a body at 200 000 Hz, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7".
why 200 000 HZ I mean why not 460 000 Hz or is there a limit to the vibrations we can push?

Funny that you ask because I'm having fun with this these days. I managed to bring my brain to 460 000 Hz to help the healing. You literally feel a High when you boost yourself that much. I never took drugs so I don't know if this is the same "high" as them but it's quite cool.

However, when I boosted my entire body to 300,000 or more, every food that I ate made me nauseous. :? So certain parts can fly super high although MT tells me that 460 000 Hz is the highest that the heart can take, the parts that relates to food like the stomach, duodenum and small intestine must all stay at around 250 000 Hz if you don't want to be nauseous all the time.

By asking a few questions, I noticed that when the body and and the food has a difference of only 20 000 Hz, the nausea can start but in reality, it's when you usually go 100 000 Hz. So since most fresh food is around 200 000 Hz, when you are at 300+ you start to feel sick all the time so you have to drop to 250 or lower.

I also learned that at 225 000 Hz, you do not catch new diseases like the flu, cancers, etc... and at 250 000 Hz, all the present disease or toxins in your body are rejected but by staying at 250+ you can feel sick too because all this crap goes out of your system and this also makes you nauseous.

So the goal is to boost yourself at 250 000 Hz for the time it takes to clean up your disease (flu, cancer, diabetes, AIDS, Parkinson, Altzeimer, etc...) and then bring yourself back to 225 000 so that you don't catch anything else after.

Of course you need MT to know which vibration the food or the body of the person is vibrating at right now to do this but it's kinda cool.

Merlin