The physical body and diseases vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Idealistic

Re: The physical body and diseases vibration

Post by Idealistic »

Merlin wrote: However, when I boosted my entire body to 300,000 or more, every food that I ate made me nauseous. :? So certain parts can fly super high although MT tells me that 460 000 Hz is the highest that the heart can take, the parts that relates to food like the stomach, duodenum and small intestine must all stay at around 250 000 Hz if you don't want to be nauseous all the time.

By asking a few questions, I noticed that when the body and and the food has a difference of only 20 000 Hz, the nausea can start but in reality, it's when you usually go 100 000 Hz. So since most fresh food is around 200 000 Hz, when you are at 300+ you start to feel sick all the time so you have to drop to 250 or lower.

Merlin
This is interesting. I've heard when peoples vibration rises they start being disgusted by meat and can't eat it for whatever reason. The difference in vibration with the food might explain why this happens.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Idealistic wrote:This is interesting. I've heard when peoples vibration rises they start being disgusted by meat and can't eat it for whatever reason. The difference in vibration with the food might explain why this happens.
That's right, I noticed that beef has a very low vibration of 120 000 Hz so when I forget about it hehe, my body feels like crap the next day so I won't stop eating meat because I ain't no veggie hippie but I will not eat as much.

Merlin
SaBre

Post by SaBre »

I’m not sure if this is exactly related but a few years ago I decided to do a standing meditation My Ex wife at the time had gone to bed I put head phones on stood in the front room lights off eyes closed and Naked (apparently no cloths stops the risk of energy not flowing )

The track I listened to Had the MMM Sound I never realized this up to now it was only after reading post http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... &hilit=mmm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that makes me think it may of played a key part the mmm sound is constant through out the track as well as the sound of bees.

This is the strange thing that happened its only ever happened the once and was not planned I was trying to thing of nothing and block out all thoughts iv tried many times to repeat it but so far no success.

I felt like I was floating above the ground I felt extremely light and billions appoint billions of tiny silver dots where all around me I don’t know if I had some sort of obe or what but my whole body tingled perhaps My vibration shifted? ... when the track finished It sort of faded away starting with the silver dots then I seemed to lower to the ground and my weight came back to normal.

but I felt so refreshed I went to bed but when I got up my wife looked absolutely shocked with an extremely startled look on her face and kept touching my face saying asking me what did you do to yourself last night ... So I told her of my strange experience, she just replied well you look like you did when I first met you look years younger.

I have no idea like I said how this happened I had no side effects but I'm wondering if it was a vibration thing simpler to what we are discussing here?
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin, did you bring your vibration to 460 000 with the NAP or have I missed something?
Serris

Post by Serris »

I think he managed to raised his vibration with the...

Errmm, what was it again? I think it with a magnet or something?

Or did he did it with MT? :o

Hmm! :o
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Serris wrote:I think he managed to raised his vibration with the...

Errmm, what was it again? I think it with a magnet or something?

Or did he did it with MT? :o

Hmm! :o
Lol ironically enough, on the video Merlin posted on his thread about training MT, there's a person who demonstrates using some sort of magnet on his head to remove something. But now I've just realised how ridiculous that sounds.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:on the video Merlin posted on his thread about training MT, there's a person who demonstrates using some sort of magnet on his head to remove something. But now I've just realised how ridiculous that sounds.
AgentSmith wrote:Merlin, did you bring your vibration to 460 000 with the NAP or have I missed something?

No it was not using a NAP, it was a technique called The Emotion Code or EC as I called it. Like Jdeadevil says it sounds ridiculous but it does work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2gK7iw9Sdk[/youtube]

EC is just another technique to remove limiting beliefs during the day but 1 at a time so it won't work to clean all the limiting beliefs regarding one topic like money or so but it is very good at changing the vibration to any level you want and then use MT to confirm if it is working.

Limiting beliefs are trapped emotions and since emotions are created by the heart's magnetic field, a magnet can do the same goal.

Merlin
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

So how often did you that to raise it that much? And do you follow those steps, asking questions, identifying emotions and stuff. I would love do raise my parents' vibration to 250000, so that is why I am asking so much about this. I still cannot get them to do a NAP, I want to show them my results first. But this sounds like something I could try on them in the meantime.

Post by 222 »

Idealistic wrote:This is interesting. I've heard when peoples vibration rises they start being disgusted by meat and can't eat it for whatever reason. The difference in vibration with the food might explain why this happens.
That's odd, well not odd, makes sense really. Since finding this site, starting my NAPs and learning more about all of this, I've become disgusted by pork. I don't know why, I'm not Muslim, I'm not even religious (well I am, in my own way, but anyway) just a white guy who likes his food. But yeah I no longer want to eat pork, when other people eat it it makes me feel to tell them not too, just looks gross really, but obviously it's up to them so I don't say anything.

I still eat a lot of chicken and fish, though. I do like a burger now and again so I'm clearly not disgusted by beef haha.

What's the vibration of pork/pigs, anyone know? Would be quite interested to hear about the vibrations of other daily intakes, milk, fish, chicken, water(?), etc haha. Just for curiosity's sake.

Also Merlin, would you mind doing a MT for me and finding out my vibration and if you've got time on your hands, how many limiting beliefs I have. Would be interesting for me, please :D.
I understand that MT can not be trusted 100% anyway, but would be nice to have abit of an idea.

Thanks
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:So how often did you that to raise it that much?
You have to be VEEEEEEEEERRYYYY CAREFUL with that because I'm pretty sure now that it was the elevation of vibration that caused my brother's heart attack even though he was terminal cancer phase and had days maybe weeks left to go.

I noticed that it was dangerous when I started boosting my vibration 50 000 Hz at a time and had this pain and pressure on the chest so I asked if this was hard on the heart and go a YES :shock: and asked if I should bring it down RIGHT NOW and got a YES so I instantly did it and felt the relief immediately on my chest. :shock: Holy shit :?

Si then I asked, "...is THAT why my brother was melting away during the last 3 weeks losing at least 40-50 lb and his Big Orange brain tumor was shrinking to the size of a pea in just 3 weeks?" and got a YES. :o

According to MT, his entire tumor went from 112 mm to 12 mm in those 3 week just by being at 250 000 Hz. His cells and immune system were in overdrive causing his tumor to melt like snow on a sunny day but it was taxing his heart and body and causing all this weight to melt too.

Of course today I am much more careful with this raising of vibrations. I always ask if this is hard for the person's heart or overall health and if I got a yes I don't boost it.

You need to understand that my brother was at 120 000 Hz so by me boosting him to 250 000 it was really hard for his entire body but that's what MT told me to boost him at so I don't know if it was a way to end his life faster but the interesting thing is that he had a heart attack 2 days before his tumor would have gone away and where I would have lower his vibration to a much safer level. It's as if he wanted to die because my MT never told me to bring it down even though I asked about safety levels.

I can't wait for my MT NAP to complete itself so that I can really confirm these numbers. I can't believe that you can take a 6 inch brain tumor and shrink it down in just 3 weeks. Talk about the ultimate cancer cure. :lol:

I pushed and transformed Dr. Nelson's EC technique so far he wouldn't even recognize it. :lol: I don't use magnets anymore. So it will hard for me to explain it to you guys. On top of that, it could be a placebo and be all in my head so I will wait for my MT NAP to complete itself and get the real answers.

Merlin