The physical body and diseases vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: The physical body and diseases vibration

Post by Merlin »

222 wrote:What's the vibration of pork/pigs, anyone know? Would be quite interested to hear about the vibrations of other daily intakes, milk, fish, chicken, water(?), etc haha. Just for curiosity's sake.

Also Merlin, would you mind doing a MT for me and finding out my vibration and if you've got time on your hands, how many limiting beliefs I have. Would be interesting for me, please :D.
I understand that MT can not be trusted 100% anyway, but would be nice to have abit of an idea.

Thanks
I don't do MT request but in this case I will this time for you only and the pork.

You are at 200 000 Hz. The average forum member vibe is at 190 000 Hz ( :shock: Hmmm interesting) and the average vibe of the people on the streets is at 163 000 Hz which is the vibration of the planet right now.

As for the food...

- Pork: 150 000 Hz
- Beef: 120 000 Hz
- Chicken: 170 000 Hz
- Fish: 190 000 Hz
- McDo Big Mac: 130 000 Hz

So the higher your vibration is, the harder it will be for you to digest the lower vibration food.

Merlin

Post by 222 »

Merlin wrote: I don't do MT request but in this case I will this time for you only and the pork.

You are at 200 000 Hz. The average forum member vibe is at 190 000 Hz ( :shock: Hmmm interesting) and the average vibe of the people on the streets is at 163 000 Hz which is the vibration of the planet right now.
Thanks for that, would you mind elaborating what it means, if anything at all?

I've always had a great immune system and tolerance to certain things, maybe because of my vibration? Does it mean I can manifest quicker? Or is it just a number that doesn't make a huge difference.

I did use google trying to find somthing to educate me abit further but I struggled, so I'm asking you. If you could point me towards some websites or anything I could read up on I'd appreciate that.

Thank bud :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

222 wrote:Does it mean I can manifest quicker?
That's what I thought first but it's not the case otherwise we would all have attracted what we wanted a long time ago.

It seems like we have 2 vibrations, the body's vibration (generally related to your body's health) and the Soul vibration which is the vibration of the reality that you and everyone reading this see and vibrate at right now.

When we do a NAP to attract a goal, we change our Soul's vibration and THIS is the one that makes use shift from a reality where we don't have our goal to one where we do have it.

You can learn more here: http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin

Post by 222 »

Merlin wrote:
222 wrote:Does it mean I can manifest quicker?
That's what I thought first but it's not the case otherwise we would all have attracted what we wanted a long time ago.

It seems like we have 2 vibrations, the body's vibration (generally related to your body's health) and the Soul vibration which is the vibration of the reality that you and everyone reading this see and vibrate at right now.

When we do a NAP to attract a goal, we change our Soul's vibration and THIS is the one that makes use shift from a reality where we don't have our goal to one where we do have it.

You can learn more here: http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
And 200,000Hz, is that my body or my souls vibration?

So do you know what the difference to the average person at 163 and say, 250... What would be the difference, anything at all? Or nothing but "they've got a different vibration"... Surely this will result in different things, but what :O

Thanks for the link, going to have a read now
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

222 wrote:Surely this will result in different things, but what :O
Nothing different just better and healthy cells I guess.

Merlin

Post by 222 »

Merlin wrote:
222 wrote:Surely this will result in different things, but what :O
Nothing different just better and healthy cells I guess.

Merlin
I see, fair enough :)

Just read the other thread, I remember reading it a while back but must of forgot most of it. Thanks mate
wireman

Post by wireman »

, Merlin says- it could be a placebo
I know you've heard"of the power of the placebo". For instance homeopaths have their sugar "tabs"w/ infinitesimal amounts of essence and sugar.Just one example works wonders !!Awaiting your MT NAP to come to fruition eagerly. Still have doubts on my accuracy yet. Close, but no cigar in hand . :oops: Great info on the MT BTW.

Some time back met couple "time coppers." Strange beings out there when once we dare to traverse the uncharted regions of the mind, and universe, for some anyway. :lol:

wireman Still Napping Pioneerz :SupNap: