The physical body and diseases vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
star 8

Re: The physical body and diseases vibration

Post by star 8 »

Merlin, this a fascinating subject. I've got the Schumann Resonance 7.8hz on my computer that is supposed to be the earth's frequency and I love to listen to it because it is so peaceful. So, after reading this site this morning is there different ways of measuring the earth's frequency? There was another site I went to years ago that had healing numbers for measurements plus sounds and pictures to assist in healing. After reading this thread this morning I muscle tested my own vibration and came up with a somewhat accurate measurement considering my knowledge of my health issues. Anyway, I had a thought that; would it be possible to keep raising our body vibration (by 25,000 increments as you stated) to way over 250,000 Hz in order to reverse the signs of aging (I turned 70 last week) I will be trying that for sure. I've been on the cleaning naps for almost two weeks and I feel emotionally great all the time, regardless of my life situations. I use the same message, at low level sound during the day and then the nap while asleep. I'm glad your site didn't disappear. We still have a lot to learn and experience. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

star 8 wrote:After reading this thread this morning I muscle tested my own vibration and came up with a somewhat accurate measurement considering my knowledge of my health issues.
I got you at 190 000 Hz which is VERY good. Don't know what health issues you have but you are on the right path to get rid of them that's for sure. :D
star 8 wrote:Anyway, I had a thought that; would it be possible to keep raising our body vibration (by 25,000 increments as you stated) to way over 250,000 Hz in order to reverse the signs of aging (I turned 70 last week) I will be trying that for sure.
No, because this is NOT related to the BODY's vibration, this is related to the Soul or the Consciousness vibration and all the limiting beliefs that it is being filtered with.

The body's vibration is about having healthy cells but the Consciousness vibration is about creating the body that you want and reshaping it based on the beliefs that you have regarding how you look today (Height, Skin/Eye/Hair color, weight, age, etc).

To change those beliefs you need to do a Cleaning NAP for many months (3+) in a row.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

This guy has a very interesting philosophy:

http://theultimateseeds.com/index.html#Illustrations" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some parts really resonate with me and I have met the author on forums, seems he really believe what he is writing, he claims he got some ephiphanies but never wrote the experience itself.

Though unlike he who claims that said creator is an external entity and we will only be able to do that after death, I believe is our own Consciousness is the one doing that. With the true God being what we call "All That Is".
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:This guy has a very interesting philosophy:
What have you learned from it?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:This guy has a very interesting philosophy:
What have you learned from it?

Merlin
More than learned it just reinforced me some things, though it makes me as well question some of my beliefs.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:More than learned it just reinforced me some things, though it makes me as well question some of my beliefs.
As in "what have you learned so far"...

Not sure I want to read all this so convince me. :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:More than learned it just reinforced me some things, though it makes me as well question some of my beliefs.
As in "what have you learned so far"...

Not sure I want to read all this so convince me. :lol:

Merlin
In a nutshell his philosophy was that we are God's literal offspring and that right now we are in a state similar to a fetus, with the entire reality being God's womb. Upon death we will exit the current universe/omniverse and be a form similar to God (pure consciousness) which will then allow us to in turn create our own universe and this will be what we will be doing forever. He also says that this is why some people can feel God's presence in everything, because everything is made of God's consciousness. And that when we exit the universe we will become a similar existence since we will create our own reality from our Consciousness Form.

Actually within the site there is a part called "In Summary" which has everything summarized in 2 small pictures:

http://theultimateseeds.com/summary.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

As weird as it may sound, I believe it too because just like in any job, you get up the ladder with time and experience so when you are done with this specific experience, you die and then you see that you are still alive in many other parallel realities and that soul level you are now is extracting the experience of ALL those parallel reality you and then you have a higher level which is the Oversoul where this one extracts the experience of ALL the previous and future lives you had and so on and so forth.

So logically, if all we do here is extract life experiences from souls below us, then it makes sense that we arrive at the level of galaxies because it will just be more soul's experiences to extract from.

Merlin
zelkyla

Post by zelkyla »

"All blocks and beliefs that stop you from having perfect health" or "100% health" are now removed from your subconscious mind"...

Could work...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

zelkyla wrote:"All blocks and beliefs that stop you from having perfect health" or "100% health" are now removed from your subconscious mind"...

Could work...
Sure why not. Test it, we'll see.

Don't forget the Feel Great Line at the end or else you will be in for a nasty surprise. :lol:

Merlin