The physical body and diseases vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

The physical body and diseases vibration

Post by Merlin »

I knew that the body's vibration was important for our health because a body in high vibration gets rarely sick and if if does, the illness goes away fast. I am testing it right now and I can see it work on me.

So I asked via MT the specific vibration that the body needs to reach to start getting rid of a disease.

Btw, the majority of the people who don't know how to raise their body's vibration on their own are following by default the vibration of the planet Earth which is right now at 166 000 Hz but as you can see, it's not high enough to get rid of most of the main diseases we can catch.

So remember, these vibration are NOT the vibration of the disease, they are the MINIMUM VIBRATION that the body needs to be to naturally start getting rid of the disease and see it melt away on its own.

- Regular Flu: 161 000+ Hz
- Diabetes: 185 000+ Hz
- Arthritis: 187 000+ Hz
- Cancer: 190 000+ Hz
- Obesity: 191 000+ Hz
- Alzheimer: 196 000+ Hz
- Aids: 211 000+ Hz
- Parkinson: 226 000+ Hz

Once again, I'm not an M.D. and those numbers are coming from my Subconscious Mind using Muscle Testing which is NOT a 100% reliable method so you have to take these numbers with a grain of salt.

Nevertheless, I think that we all know that in a low vibration, fear, poverty and diseases sets in and when we are happy and in high vibration all the problems seems to fade away faster so it has a certain truth to this research where the higher the body's vibration, the healthier it will be.

So to reach one of those frequency, you can do a cleaning NAP like this...

"All the beliefs that stops you from reaching a body at 200 000 Hz, are now removed from your SM and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7".

Cheers,

Merlin
alexburke

Re: The physical body and diseases vibration

Post by alexburke »

Just some random thoughts about this theory:

People could be suggestable and some people intolerant to vibrational level changes the world is having.
So for example: The world might have been at a very low vibration for the grandparent generation and some might have got stuck / could not change from low vibration and thats why there is so many with Alzheimers?

I could imagine this as a probable theory if people get stuck in vibrational change cycles and cannot move out of a range where the disease is created.

I think I remember hearing / knowing about stories from people with aids healing from affirmations/"you can heal your life"

If your charts correct you might find it easier to heal/cure cancer then aids. Which is believable. So you might of been right on the ball with this one.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:The world might have been at a very low vibration for the grandparent generation and some might have got stuck / could not change from low vibration and thats why there is so many with Alzheimers?
Don't want to rub it in but I just checked your vibration via MT and you are at Earth's vibration too so at 166 000 Hz you can still attract anyone of these diseases too and see them get worse and not better except maybe for the Flu where it will come and go naturally without you having to do anything about it.

Don't worry, you are not the only one, most people on Earth don't even know that their physical body have a specific vibration much less how to boost it to a safe level from diseases.

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

What's my vibration, Merlin?
You know, I like someone else to MT for me when it's an important subject :lol:
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:What's my vibration, Merlin?
You know, I like someone else to MT for me when it's an important subject :lol:
163 000 Hz just like most of the planet habitants.

Btw, Earth's vibration is jumping these days from 161 to 166 KHz.

Merlin
Panchak Dreamer

Post by Panchak Dreamer »

Merlin wrote:
Mateo wrote:What's my vibration, Merlin? :lol:
I'm not sure I'd want to know mine, but I I think I can guess anyway :lol:

Is there an MT post/thread? Sounds interesting...
"If I could only reach that dial inside and turn it up" - RUSH, 'Face Up'
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Panchak Dreamer wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Mateo wrote:What's my vibration, Merlin? :lol:
I'm not sure I'd want to know mine, but I I think I can guess anyway :lol:

Is there an MT post/thread? Sounds interesting...
Yup, you can learn how to do MT for yourself but getting a reliable answer is the tricky part. :?

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MT tells me you are at 170 000 Hz which is a little bit higher than the Earth's vibration but not high enough to get rid of any of these diseases in case you catch one.

Merlin
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Merlin wrote: you are at Earth's vibration too so at 166 000 Hz you can still attract anyone of these diseases too and see them get worse and not better except maybe for the Flu where it will come and go naturally without you having to do anything about it.
Merlin
Merlin wrote: Earth's vibration is jumping these days from 161 to 166 KHz.
Glad I am at the top of the earths "jumping" vibration!
That Night audio program seems like a great idea!

If I may.. I would like to expand / edit the naps wording a bit.
All the beliefs that stop you from raising and staying at a vibration higher then "the flu" are now removed from your Subconscious Mind and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7
I would do it if I was still having problems health wise, "Luckily" I found a solution to my depression problem.. Which turned out to be a 35 dollar TDCS device.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:
All the beliefs that stop you from raising and staying at a vibration higher then "the flu" are now removed from your Subconscious Mind and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7
Nah, don't use this one, go with the line that I posted in the 1st post above using a specific number (ex: 200 000 Hz) so that you can build on it in a further NAP and reach 250 000 Hz or so within a few weeks. I would jump in 25 000 increments.

Merlin
Panchak Dreamer

Post by Panchak Dreamer »

Merlin wrote:
Panchak Dreamer wrote: Is there an MT post/thread? Sounds interesting...
Yup, you can learn how to do MT for yourself but getting a reliable answer is the tricky part. :?

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=10779" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks!
MT tells me you are at 170 000 Hz which is a little bit higher than the Earth's vibration but not high enough to get rid of any of these diseases in case you catch one.
I guess I can't complain if I've got a little 'head start' on the average Joe. Something to build on. It seems the "hard truths about life" propagandists couldn't quite snuff out the kid who could make rain...
"If I could only reach that dial inside and turn it up" - RUSH, 'Face Up'