Perfect Solution- Sunzgazing

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
wireman

Re: Perfect Solution- Sunzgazing

Post by wireman »

Guyz --Galz,

Did this forever w/a lady friend ,sorry to report didn't do squat for either of us. Had a wonderful time tho while it lasted. :lol:

wireman Cheerz All :SupNap: :D
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

I agree with both of you - Merlin & master6040

On one side, if you are enlightened like Jesus...
  1. you can eat or not
  2. you can drink or not
  3. you could walk across hot coals or water
it wouldn't really mater.

But unless we are there it would be a good idea to...
  1. drink good quality water
  2. get enough sunlight/vitamin D3
  3. get enough sleep
  4. eat organic, quality food and superfood... instead of this toxic, polluted, processed food
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
wireman

Post by wireman »

Mateo--. instead of this toxic, polluted, processed food

GMO food and it's offshoots ,contaminates so much of what we do consume today. Sungazing never hurt us , but was disappointed w/ the results. Local farming for your "vittles" !!

Now I believe in Angels, and their intermission, my "incident couple weeks ago " brought home certain "truths",of this matter. So yes
I know we have been sorely lied to all our lives.. your premise being unenlightened holds. This Pope now in Brazil, on Twit-ter is saying "contact me and "you will get to Heaven quicker"Re: called an indulgence,"Motto would be -money talks bullshit walks. :lol: Knew a Catholic nun who prayed to get cancer, very messed up woman..was institutionalized ..crazy lady to turn a phrase. :(

wireman Cheerz :SupNap:
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

master6040 wrote: Within 90 days if the sun gazing is continuously done every day, all the mental disorders and mental diseases are cured. It makes the person win over fears. It can be fear of death, fear of uncertainties, stress and like. Nature becomes pleasurable and anger is controlled. When done for 180 days, all physical disorders get cured. When you reach the final phase of 270 days, you get the victory over the taste and hunger.
If all physical disorders are cured, why isn't aging and its effects cured? Since they clearly were not to the guy in the video. I am not saying it doesn't helps, but it is not better than the NAPs.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:If all physical disorders are cured, why isn't aging and its effects cured? Since they clearly were not to the guy in the video.
That in fact is THE proof why Sungazing is like all the other LOA techniques out there except for NAPs because in order to work, you must believe in them and since it's impossible to believe that you can get younger, this technique fail just like the others.

With NAPs, it doesn't matter whether you believe NAPs will work or not at affecting your DNA, you just run it and after a few months, it works. The new belief has been implanted while you were sleeping and no need to convince The Doorman here.

EVERY technique that are done during the day, will fail 1 after the other because of The Doorman including Sungazing.

EVEN if the Sun would have magical powers, our present beliefs would stop the miracle healing from working.

Our beliefs are killing us. They stop us from moving forward and becoming the great and powerful being our consciousness can make us.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin- Our beliefs are killing us. They stop us from moving forward and becoming the great and powerful being our consciousness can make us.
"Ain't it the phukin truth." Some of this generations guyz and dolliez are awakening, to what they are capable of becoming..! :)

wireman Cheerz!! :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Some of this generations guyz and dolliez are awakening, to what they are capable of becoming..! :)
True but WAAAAAYYYYY too slowly for my taste. I mean come on, where are all those so called famous "INDIGO KIDS" that I have been hearing for 3 decades now? If they have super guide connections, they should be all on this forum because like Bashar said, if you want to change the world (cleanup the planet, peace, etc) don't change others, change YOURSELF and you will shift to a parallel earth that matches what you want.

I mean, if you keep up cleaning like your do Wireman, you will be able to teach your kids and grand kids how to do all that on your own. :lol:

Look on TV kids, see all the wars on CNN, now watch this *SNAP* I changed my vibration instantly and now no more wars. Cool huh?? :lol:

Btw, when you start shifting your vibration instantly, just make sure you REALLY master this art, you don't want your kids to tell ya "...Hey Dad, why is there a T-Rex drinking in our backyard pool???" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7tqVEdyteg[/youtube]

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

How about a Leviathan? Sounds nicer than a T-Rex. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:How about a Leviathan? Sounds nicer than a T-Rex. :lol:
Nah, nothing beats a T-Rex, it's every kids (and their Dads too) dream to see one alive. If my consciousness could recreate this scene, I would follow this puppy from above with my paramotor.

Hope I don't run out of gas though. :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote: Hope I don't run out of gas though. :?
When you are about to run out of gas, you simply shift your vibration and you have full tank again :SupNap: