Perfect Solution- Sunzgazing

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Perfect Solution- Sunzgazing

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:
Merlin wrote: Hope I don't run out of gas though. :?
When you are about to run out of gas, you simply shift your vibration and you have full tank again :SupNap:

Right on. I forgot about that one.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin-- Right on. I forgot about that one.
OK I'll take point!! :) So we're flying in, can handle these, not a bird tho, no experience there, another "hot zone" :D to drop in on. :lol:

T-Rex drinking from my pool-above ground OK- just no Scat to clean up please .Plenty of dogs for chow here, so he could clean up the neighborhood. Hopefully then he's gone..Gotta say you must be the life of the party, mon ami! :lol:

Slowly realizing just what is happening on this site ,ridding ourselves of false beliefs, thus loosening those chains of disbelief ,and looking for those truths in downloads w/NAPS ..

I like the idea that we are all here on a helluva journey,-Pioneerz-and I'm ready to" shake up" my foundations and pass along whatever
I have learned from this site-thanx Merlin. :D Dunno WTF is with thoze Indogoz!! :P

Gonna be great to just expect a "miracle" and have it supply our every need, fulfilling all our lives purposes ,all that knowledge and awareness coming into our mindz,maybe that-is what those hippies talk of when they yak their right brain shitz..

As mentioned here, we are on the threshold of this amazing journey and of course-we've had our peaks :D and valleys :( but WTH :D
at least we are no longer drinking- their Koolaid-. and running in circles chasing our tailz. ;)

Shitz I still am having problems deciphering some of my dreams, they just slip through my fingerz like water, :oops:all part of my journey. :)

Dunno shitz about Buddhism ,except for the energy centers they ID, I feel only three ,over my head ,the heart, and the lower Ab/
waist area.

I "feel" we will experience Morpheus's greeting to Neo and get a shout out " welcome to the real world!" :D

wireman To all the Vanguardz and Pioneerz here" another shout out-! and a :SupNap: "
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:I "feel" we will experience Morpheus's greeting to Neo and get a shout out " welcome to the real world!" :D
:lol: Yeah I know what you mean. I feel the same way too.

My research is taking me where I wouldn't have even dreamed of just 5 years ago. I mean gimme a break, are we REALLY talking about creating the heaven life we want here on earth WITHOUT the need for dying?

Like Tashi I didn't believe that NAPs were that powerful but the thing is, NAPs does NOT create reality, our consciousness does, and NAPs do not effect our consciousness, it touches only the beliefs part and the ONLY thing that separates us from having this crazy dream life is what Bashar explained regarding beliefs being the middle man between the consciousness and our reality.

If he is right, then NAPs can REALLY make this work because NAPs shape our beliefs like clay so it's just a matter of time for our NAPs to create this crazy weird belief that will be projected in our reality by our consciousness and VOILA, we will see it in 3D in front of us EVEN things as far fetched as T-Rex or ANY crazy thing you can think of. Now THAT just blows my mind. :shock: :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoKVEZq3U_w[/youtube]

When you even hear our own cutting edge scientist talk about parallel realities having different vibrations you begin to wonder if you are not dreaming this whole thing. :lol:

I mean this is nuts. Can we REALLY shift our vibration to jump to ANY parallel realities and visit dinosaurs or even dead relatives that are still alive in a parallel reality?

As usual, time and testing will tell.

Cheers,

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yeah honestly, we go to the movies and see films like Superman or Dragon Ball for example, getting excited as well because of what they represents, a superhuman, something beyond human, flying, etc. You really realize how crazy (in the good sense) this research is, when even these symbols of the extraordinary fall short compared to what we could do with this mastered.

It is no joke, you would become stronger that freaking Superman.

The only thing that somehow I am uneasy with, is the fact that you are not affeccing or changing anything, but merely shifting to a parallel reality where the result is done, we are not even creating it but just choosing which "movie" we want to "watch" and you "leave behind" everyone else.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:The only thing that somehow I am uneasy with, is the fact that you are not affeccing or changing anything, but merely shifting to a parallel reality where the result is done, we are not even creating it but just choosing which "movie" we want to "watch" and you "leave behind" everyone else.
I know what you mean but you need to understand that there is NOTHING that you will do in the future if we master this art of vibration manipulation that you are not already doing today since we are simply shifting to a parallel reality as we speak it's just that it's close to the one you were 1 second ago.

Again, think of reality as a big DVD and our consciousness as the laser beam reading through each digital frame 1 by 1.

The ONLY difference is that instead of moving the laser beam from frame 1 to frame 2 and frame 3 we will move from frame 1 to frame 3,458,525. :lol:

There is NOTHING that stops you from shifting from frame 3,458,525 back to frame 2 right after and then come back to where you started. Remember my Mini Cooper experience, I went forward AND THEN backwards so I guess it was my consciousness telling me "you see the power you have, now cleanup your freaking beliefs so that you can control this frame shifting at will".

I always come back at my God Discoball where each mirror is like a reality frame read by a laser beam. You don't have to always go from left to right and stay on the same horizontal line, how about jumping up and down for a change? :lol:

Btw, when I am joking about seeing a T-Rex chasing me, do you REALLY think that I will stay in that reality after the T-Rex is 5 feet away form me? :shock: :? I'm going back to frame 2 right away hehe.

As long as I don't bring back the T-Rex with me on frame 2 because there will be many missing dogs in the near future. :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yes I know, to be honest I think I just feel uneasy because I am still clinging to the illusion of "control" and "doing stuff". I think this is what truly means "giving up the illusion of control".

Not this:

"I was in tears. I was doubled over in emotional pain. I resolved myself to the fact that I would never be a "success"; I would never really be good at anything; I would never be carefree with money; I would never find a career I'd be passionate about and would never be able to do anything MEANINGFUL in life. It felt like a part of me was dying. I realize now that a part of me did die that moment - a big part of my ego. That's why it felt so painful. It was excruciating. I had to let go of everything that I felt really attached to. "
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Then again, which control did you really have in this reality anyway? :?

To me shifting realities at will sounds like GAINING more control.
MonsterLord wrote:"I was in tears. I was doubled over in emotional pain. I resolved myself to the fact that I would never be a "success"; I would never really be good at anything; I would never be carefree with money; I would never find a career I'd be passionate about and would never be able to do anything MEANINGFUL in life. It felt like a part of me was dying. I realize now that a part of me did die that moment - a big part of my ego. That's why it felt so painful. It was excruciating. I had to let go of everything that I felt really attached to. "
Who wrote this...?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:Then again, which control did you really have in this reality anyway? :?

To me shifting realities at will sounds like GAINING more control.
MonsterLord wrote:"I was in tears. I was doubled over in emotional pain. I resolved myself to the fact that I would never be a "success"; I would never really be good at anything; I would never be carefree with money; I would never find a career I'd be passionate about and would never be able to do anything MEANINGFUL in life. It felt like a part of me was dying. I realize now that a part of me did die that moment - a big part of my ego. That's why it felt so painful. It was excruciating. I had to let go of everything that I felt really attached to. "
Who wrote this...?

Merlin
Here:

http://www.google.com.mx/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 4469,d.eWU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just read the page...

Surrender to God is dangerous, because if you are doing this while awake, then it becomes like all the LOA techniques out there which means that your results will be based by your beliefs on how God can fix or not your problem and so far, except for a few lucky (maybe even naive) people who got miracle healing from priests, most people have prayed God for money, love, a new car, job, etc.. and we know the end result for most of them... absolutely no changes at all.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Wonder if you could shift to a reality where even logic is different, I dunno one where 2 + 2 = fish or some shit, just because it would be hillarious to see what kind of civilization and physics are in that world.