Perfect Solution- Sunzgazing

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
master6040

Perfect Solution- Sunzgazing

Post by master6040 »

Sun gazing can solve any and all problems as well as triple the size of the pineal gland(which is the secret of manifestation and psychic powers.)

best vid on the guy who brought it to the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm346TwkAhQ[/youtube] MUST WATCH!!

lol FOR HEALTH forget about NAP this is 100x better and last longing. better than naps or any loa or any programming FOR Health. IMO

http://www.ener-chi.com/tag/benefits-of-sun-gazing/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MonsterLord

Re: Perfect Solution- Sunzgazing

Post by MonsterLord »

Sorry, but the guy at the video does not seems like someone who surpassed NAPs. I know it is going to sound cruel, but honestly NAPs can when they pierce the SM shift reality itself. They can theoricatelly even return you to your teen body, since it is merely a movie projection from your Soul.

I have a hard time believing this is superior to something that can reach the very fabric of our reality.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:lol FOR HEALTH forget about NAP this is 100x better and last longing. better than naps or any loa or any programming FOR Health. IMO
How about making a $1 bet here. :twisted:

The first one to have 1 million in the bank account?

You with your Sungazing technique and me with my NAPs. :D

Don't worry, you can always give your million away to charity if you don't want it. ;) :lol:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:They can theoricatelly even return you to your teen body, since it is merely a movie projection from your Soul.
EXACTLY. And THIS is why I won't even look at this video because CLEARLY the guy in the video doesn't have a clue how to get younger.

He's like Dr. Bruce Lipton, they can talk and talk but to me what REALLY matters is RESULTS and a guy who can manipulate physical matter doesn't look like that, that's for sure.

He looks like he has only 10 years or less to live. :?

Merlin
Panchak Dreamer

Post by Panchak Dreamer »

I think maybe he's been out in the sun a bit too long ;) ;) ;)
"If I could only reach that dial inside and turn it up" - RUSH, 'Face Up'
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Panchak Dreamer wrote:I think maybe he's been out in the sun a bit too long ;) ;) ;)
:lol:

Btw, I'm not saying that SunGazing is not working but when you analyze it it just becomes another technique where you think of a goal and "hope" that the Sun will let that goal pass the Doorman and implant it in your SM for manifestation whether it's about Health or Money or anything else.

It's just another LOA technique that will work IF YOU BELIEVE IN IT which is NOT the case with NAPs because EVEN if you do not believe in it, it will get into your SM at night and play with your beliefs whether you like or or not and will get results if you have the patience to listen to the same NAP for a few months.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
Panchak Dreamer wrote:I think maybe he's been out in the sun a bit too long ;) ;) ;)
:lol:

Btw, I'm not saying that SunGazing is not working but when you analyze it it just becomes another technique where you think of a goal and "hope" that the Sun will let that goal pass the Doorman and implant it in your SM for manifestation whether it's about Health or Money or anything else.

It's just another LOA technique that will work IF YOU BELIEVE IN IT which is NOT the case with NAPs because EVEN if you do not believe in it, it will get into your SM at night and play with your beliefs whether you like or or not and will get results if you have the patience to listen to the same NAP for a few months.

Merlin
no merlin it is NOT an LOA technique. its like working out as in a REAL exercise.

The technique of sun gazing demands no more than time and attention, and is very simple. One should gaze at the sun only in the morning or evening hours, about one hour or less after sunrise or before sunset. Look at the rising or setting sun once a day. On the first day, look at the sun in a relaxed manner for a maximum of 10 seconds. On the second day, look at it for 20 seconds, adding about ten seconds every succeeding day. After ten continuous days of sun gazing you will be looking at the sun for about 100 seconds. The eyes can blink or flicker and don’t need to be steady. To receive the main benefits of sun gazing, you need to increase the duration in the above manner until you reach three months. This brings you up to the length of 15 minutes of gazing at a time.

At this stage, the sun energy of the sun’s rays passing through the human eye will be charging the hypothalamus tract – the pathway behind the retina leading to the human brain. As the brain increasingly receives extra power through this pathway, you will find a drastic reduction of mental tension and worries.

It allows a person to experience various physical and spiritual benefits. A person who practices sun gazing experiences the feelings of well-being, a connection with nature, a feeling of spiritual enlightenment, and a sense of rightness about sun gazing as a practice.

Some positive results reported by sun gazers are increased energy levels and decreased appetite. ( Good for people who wants to lose weight, but this must be carefully done to avoid the risk)

Sun gazing techniques has been used in the “Bates Method” to improve eyesight, but many practitioners believe that sun gazing alone can improve or completely recover one from visual defects.

Within 90 days if the sun gazing is continuously done every day, all the mental disorders and mental diseases are cured. It makes the person win over fears. It can be fear of death, fear of uncertainties, stress and like. Nature becomes pleasurable and anger is controlled. When done for 180 days, all physical disorders get cured. When you reach the final phase of 270 days, you get the victory over the taste and hunger.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:no merlin it is NOT an LOA technique.
Oh yes it is but you don't see it right now. You think the sun has some magic power but that is NOT the case here. By BELIEVING that the sun has some magical power, your Doorman let your wish through the SM and the SM manifests your goal of health and when it works you go "You see, I told you so" but it's NOT the sun that worked, it's your belief in the technique.

It's like the priest in Churches who cured people. It's NOT the priests themselves but the belief that people had about these priests that cured them.

Obviously you don't understand how the LOA works.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
master6040 wrote:no merlin it is NOT an LOA technique.
Oh yes it is but you don't see it right now. You think the sun has some magic power but that is NOT the case here. By BELIEVING that the sun has some magical power, your Doorman let your wish through the SM and the SM manifests your goal of health and when it works you go "You see, I told you so" but it's NOT the sun that worked, it's your belief in the technique.

It's like the priest in Churches who cured people. It's NOT the priests themselves but the belief that people had about these priests that cured them.

Obviously you don't understand how the LOA works.

Merlin
no the sun charges your brain and give u energy. its just like putting pressure on muscles to increase it. in that analogy then even muscles are a placebo since we believe that lifting weights will increase muscle. BUT the weights also do their part. understand>?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:no the sun charges your brain and give u energy. its just like putting pressure on muscles to increase it. in that analogy then even muscles are a placebo since we believe that lifting weights will increase muscle. BUT the weights also do their part. understand>?
Yes the weights are there to make us BELIEVE that by lifting them we will grow muscle but they don't do that, it's the belief that by lifting them you will grow muscle so you lift them and grow muscle but you don't need them if you believe that by lifting a sheet of paper you can get the same effect.

Your sun is like a rabbit's foot, you believe that by watching it you will get results and have an impact on your pineal gland but it's NOT the sun that is doing that, it's your belief that by watching the sun you will get that result so you sungaze and guess what, you have that pineal gland increase.

I don't believe in your sungazing stuff but I can do a NAP to grow my pineal gland and by next month or so I can see it increase because I will have implanted a new belief in my SM WITHOUT having to sungaze or believing that sungazing did it.

You see, manifestation uses always the same process over and over again. To attract a goal, we must change our vibration and to do that, we must change the beliefs in our SM and we can do that by MANY different LOA techniques (Sungazing, EFT, Psych-K, Emotion Code, Visualization, Sedona Method, NAPs, etc).

When you add a new belief or remove an old belief, you change your vibration and you then shift to a different parallel reality where you have your goal.

The beauty of NAPs is that you DO NOT have to believe in this technique because at night it will implant the new belief in your SM whether you want it or not.

Merlin