My future goals unique vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
master6040

Re: My future goals unique vibration

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
master6040 wrote:but wouldnt that also SUCK. think about it we can barely control our thoughts. what if we instantly think a bad reality and go there? i think the cost far outweighs the benefit.
This is why I talk about MT (Muscle Testing) so that you can ask your Higher Mind whether it's good to jump to that reality or not and if you get a NO then you won't jump.

Merlin
no im saying its like thoughts just by thinking we will jump we wont be able to control it
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:no im saying its like thoughts just by thinking we will jump we wont be able to control it
I don't think we will arrive to that point otherwise we will all die in the days that follow. There has to be some time buffer or some type of higher power stopping us from killing ourselves this way.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

master6040 wrote:
Merlin wrote:
master6040 wrote:but wouldnt that also SUCK. think about it we can barely control our thoughts. what if we instantly think a bad reality and go there? i think the cost far outweighs the benefit.
This is why I talk about MT (Muscle Testing) so that you can ask your Higher Mind whether it's good to jump to that reality or not and if you get a NO then you won't jump.

Merlin
no im saying its like thoughts just by thinking we will jump we wont be able to control it
Unlike Merlin, I do not share the belief that this is impossible, after all if it is possible to kill yourself accidentally doing stuff, I don't see any reason why this should be the exception.

That being said, the goal here is not to do that, but to let the SM slip what we want only and only that will manifest instantly, the goal is not to remove the SM outright.
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Merlin wrote:Just for the fun of it, I asked more question using Muscle Testing (MT). For those who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, read this thread here: http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- This present reality's vibration : 3.45 Exa Hz (everyone who reads this is at this vibration too). Just to give you an idea of how fast we go up, on morning of January 1st , the vibration was at 3.01 Exa Hz

Now let's compare it with the vibration of the reality where I will have...

- 100% reliable MT signals coming from my Higher Mind: 3.47 Exa Hz so that I can predict the roulette's next winning number.:twisted:
- My new car (Genesis Coupe): 3.49 Exa Hz
- My $1,000/day trading system: 3.50 Exa Hz
- Blue eyes: 3.60 Exa Hz
- The muscled body that I want (without exercising): 3.90 Exa Hz
- $1 million in the bank: 4.01 Exa Hz
- The ability to jump/teleport to any parallel reality I want instantly: 4.11 Exa Hz

The reason why I posted these goals is that I will do a Cleaning NAP for each one of those goal in this order so I will do some updates regarding the vibration of the present reality and see if those goal really manifest at those specific frequencies.

Merlin
if you achieve this goal, i think no one in the forum will be able to know that u achieved them since we don't beleive that teleporting is possible. so unless n untill i do an NAP n achieve to the particular vibration like 4.11 in my case i will never know for sure that merlin will acheive it or not. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :x parallel reality shitt!!!
tashi
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

tashi2.0 wrote:if you achieve this goal, i think no one in the forum will be able to know that u achieved them since we don't beleive that teleporting is possible. so unless n untill i do an NAP n achieve to the particular vibration like 4.11 in my case i will never know for sure that merlin will acheive it or not. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :x parallel reality shitt!!!
tashi
Not true. If it works then I will jump in Italy pick up a pizza and then jump to India for us to eat it. :lol:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin--If it works then I will jump in Italy pick up a pizza and then jump to India for us to eat it. :lol:
Hey ,

Saw a flick today -Jumper- Jumping ??did that or the equivalent, boring dialogue, but the premise is there..He could re locate anywhere w/visuals. Not enough time to watch it all. so dunno the outcome yet.Very cool - having power outages here -on a mismanaged" leg"/
line.
wireman :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:
Merlin--If it works then I will jump in Italy pick up a pizza and then jump to India for us to eat it. :lol:
Hey ,

Saw a flick today -Jumper- Jumping ??
Yes, jumping = teleporting.

Was it this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=574ofe8NHLc[/youtube]

I know it sounds crazy but this is where my research brings me to. :?

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin--Was it this movie?
Sure was, is it worth a watch, just saw the preview or premise?!

wireman Cheerz All!! :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:
Merlin--Was it this movie?
Sure was, is it worth a watch, just saw the preview or premise?!

wireman Cheerz All!! :SupNap:
Well yeah, it'll pass the time. It's not a Oscar winning movie but if you are into this stuff then you might want to watch it just to get an idea of what might be possible for us in the future.

Because NAPs remove and add beliefs and beliefs are what changes our vibration and this is what makes us shift from 1 reality to the next.

Now what if we remove all the limiting beliefs associated with big parallel reality jump, could we jump in space in time like the guy in the movie, I believe it.

Looks like Bashar believes it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiOP6ZrUd9A[/youtube]

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

. Merlin- It's not an Oscar winning movie
However it had it's moments-the ending was unexpected. Bashars vid was very explanatory , emphasizing the need for cleaning NAPS,

ever so much..Bashar is "tapping into " someones data base or records ,I'm sure we could as well, how did he get onto this..U know?

T-Rexes watch your scaly asses, :lol: Seems insurmountable ATM, but programming has been heavy by TPTB, thus the need for cleaning NAPS. Getting the bigger picture, sifting thru the BS,discarding theories , I'm sure I'll get another wake-up call ,if I stray to far.

This much I will say,some odd shite in the other dimensions.Boosting my Frequency!!

wireman Cheerz and thanx again for putting up w/my shit!! :lol: :SupNap: