My future goals unique vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: My future goals unique vibration

Post by Merlin »

wireman wrote:Bashars vid was very explanatory , emphasizing the need for cleaning NAPS,

ever so much..Bashar is "tapping into " someones data base or records ,I'm sure we could as well, how did he get onto this..U know?
I don't know for sure where he gets his info but maybe his SM or most probably his Higher Mind, who knows.

All I know is that yes he talks a lot about cleaning but mostly about MASTERING the control of your vibration. in fact the people who can shift to any vibration of their choice will literally become Gods on this planet, not eating, not sleeping, jumping to the vibration where they just ate or slept always jumping from one cool moment to the next. It'll be pure ecstasy 24/7.

Life moments will be like changing the frequency on a radio, you jump instantly to the next frequency and so on.

This will be cool.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Not eating or sleeping? I don't get how this can be done by mastering the vibration, one thing is to jump to a reality where I am a Jedi or married to Barbara Weg, but how can mastering vibration makes you avoid eating and sleeping?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Not eating or sleeping? I don't get how this can be done by mastering the vibration, one thing is to jump to a reality where I am a Jedi or married to Barbara Weg, but how can mastering vibration makes you avoid eating and sleeping?
Yeah I know this sounds weird too but I thought you would know how by now.

There is NOTHING out there, reality is all an illusion so the difference between being hungry and full is just a matter of reaching a specific vibration.

Think of life as a movie. On frame 1 the actor is hungry and order a pizza but by frame 2001, he finished eating it. Now what if you would jump right away from frame 1 to frame 2001 skipping all the frames in the middle where the actors is eating? He would go from hungry to full in 1 second right?

Well life is like a movie, when you are hungry you have a specific vibration and when you are full, you have a different vibration so your goal when you are hungry would be to jump to the vibration where you have already eaten and are now full.

It's the same as teleportation. Frame 1 you are in NY and frame 2001 you are in Paris. Skip the 2000 frames in the middle and *BOOM* you are jumping instantly from NY to Paris WITHOUT doing all the frames in the middle.

If you don't know by now that EVERYTHING is about reaching a specific vibration, then you have missed 99% of my LOA research here.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Mastering vibrations seems to be the highest experience with the exception of enlightenment in the physical, going by the way you put it. Is basically a physical godhood.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Mastering vibrations seems to be the highest experience with the exception of enlightenment in the physical, going by the way you put it. Is basically a physical godhood.
Yup!

And I thought at first that vibration was just to go from not having a goal to having it. :?

If I knew that it was the thing that would shape the reality around me from seeing my goal to the way I look all the way to who and what I see around me down to the last atom, I would have freaked out but this is what it is.

So yeah, if you master your vibration, you are like the movie film strip creator and control what your life movie looks like down to the last pixel. It's kind scary but I'm up for the challenge. :twisted:

I mean think about it this is crazy...

You roll on the highway and had an accident where you girlfriend was injured and she's bleeding and passed out but you shift your vibration instantly to the vibration of a parallel reality where that accident was closely avoided so now your girlfriend and you are happy riding this long highway together.

You are bored driving for hours, you shift your vibration to the vibration of the end of the road and voila, you skipped 12 hours of boring driving.

You are hungry, you shift your vibration to the one where you have your favorite food and you eat it or you shift your vibration to the one where you have finished eating it and you feel full so no need to eat.

You are sleepy but can't wait for the morning to do your thing? You shift your vibration to the vibration of you waking up the next day and voila, you skipped 8 hours of drooling on your pillow flat on your back.

You want money? Guess what? There is a vibration where you have 50 million in the bank so you shift your vibration to this parallel reality and now all you have to do is go to the ATM and withdraw some or you shift your vibration where you have took 1 hour to find the ATM and come back to the hotel and now you have the money in your hand without the need to travel to the ATM.

Get the picture of how crazy it can be if you manipulate the atoms around you? It will be heaven on earth.

My lord :shock: what kind of weird research I got myself into? :? :lol:

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin Yeah I know this sounds weird too but I thought you would know how by now.
In a word - Heterodox..most of what we discus follows along these lines..

wireman Cheerz to all w/clearing NAPS & raising vibes :D
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

It would be like having lucid dreaming powers but in the physical world.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:It would be like having lucid dreaming powers but in the physical world.
Yup. 8-)

Merlin
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Mastering vibrations seems to be the highest experience with the exception of enlightenment in the physical, going by the way you put it. Is basically a physical godhood.
Yup!

And I thought at first that vibration was just to go from not having a goal to having it. :?

If I knew that it was the thing that would shape the reality around me from seeing my goal to the way I look all the way to who and what I see around me down to the last atom, I would have freaked out but this is what it is.

So yeah, if you master your vibration, you are like the movie film strip creator and control what your life movie looks like down to the last pixel. It's kind scary but I'm up for the challenge. :twisted:

I mean think about it this is crazy...

You roll on the highway and had an accident where you girlfriend was injured and she's bleeding and passed out but you shift your vibration instantly to the vibration of a parallel reality where that accident was closely avoided so now your girlfriend and you are happy riding this long highway together.

You are bored driving for hours, you shift your vibration to the vibration of the end of the road and voila, you skipped 12 hours of boring driving.

You are hungry, you shift your vibration to the one where you have your favorite food and you eat it or you shift your vibration to the one where you have finished eating it and you feel full so no need to eat.

You are sleepy but can't wait for the morning to do your thing? You shift your vibration to the vibration of you waking up the next day and voila, you skipped 8 hours of drooling on your pillow flat on your back.

You want money? Guess what? There is a vibration where you have 50 million in the bank so you shift your vibration to this parallel reality and now all you have to do is go to the ATM and withdraw some or you shift your vibration where you have took 1 hour to find the ATM and come back to the hotel and now you have the money in your hand without the need to travel to the ATM.

Get the picture of how crazy it can be if you manipulate the atoms around you? It will be heaven on earth.

My lord :shock: what kind of weird research I got myself into? :? :lol:

Merlin
ya definitively it will be heaven on earth. but the question is 'is Nap such a strong tool that can manifest such a thing as immediate vibrational change" i mean is NAP has got no limits which can manifest things Merlin talked here. or does NAP has got only the power to manifest which other people in the world has already manifested like money-Richard Bronson,relationship-owner of playboy :twisted: ,health-Olympic athletes.
Tashi
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

tashi2.0 wrote:but the question is 'is Nap such a strong tool that can manifest such a thing as immediate vibrational change"
No it won't.

It's NOT the NAPs that makes you change your vibration every second, it's your consciousness but the reason why we jump for a parallel reality that is almost so similar to the previous one 1 second ago is because we have BELIEFS that make us follow this sequential motion of time.

NAPs can remove those beliefs of sequential time and once this is done, the NAPs will still not be the one that makes us jump, it will still be some higher power like the Higher Mind, your consciousness, your Soul, God, etc... but this time there won't be anything stopping you from instantly jumping to ANY specific vibration and therefore jumping to all these nice moments that I talked about in my previous post.

Follow me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQPYY00Bvhc[/youtube]

Merlin