My future goals unique vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
tashi2.0

Re: My future goals unique vibration

Post by tashi2.0 »

ya some what. But the thing is . Is NAP that strong to remove those beliefs which will allow our consciousness to shift realities at our will.i mean manifesting a million dollars,building a perfect health,n getting perfect soul mate is still acheivable.Since other guys in the world have achieved it. But shifting realities doing godly stuff!! :shock: . i think u really need to come from italy with the pizza for us to eat together here at my home to make me believe. :lol: .
tashi
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

tashi2.0 wrote:ya some what. But the thing is . Is NAP that strong to remove those beliefs which will allow our consciousness to shift realities at our will
Have you watched Bashar's video? You would have learned that we ALREADY are shifting form parallel realities to parallel realities every second so now all we have to do is remove the beliefs that makes us shift to parallel realities that are very close to one another.

Do you remember my jump in time story with the Mini Cooper? When I did that, I jumped at least 200 feet in the future and then back 200 feet. I don't need Bashar to tell me that our consciousness can make us shift to difference spaces in this reality INSTANTLY and we don't have to always go 1 foot at a time.

Again NAPs don't have a lot of power, it's just a tool to talk to our SM who has the power to remove those beliefs and once its done, our consciousness is the one with the power to filter reality through those beliefs and make us jump through time and space, not NAPs.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

This may have to do with what the Chandhogya Upanishad talks about:

"Within the city of Brahman, which is the body, there is the heart, and within the heart there is a little house. This house has the shape of a lotus, and within it dwells that which is to be sought after, inquired about, and realized.

2. What then is that which, dwelling within this little house, this lotus of the heart, is to be sought after, inquired about, and realized?

3. As large as the universe outside, even so large is the universe within the lotus of the heart. Within it are heaven and earth, the sun, the moon, the lightning, and all the stars. What is in the macrocosm is in this microcosm.

4. All things that exist, all beings and all desires, are in the city of Brahman; what then becomes of them when old age approaches and the body dissolves in death?

5. Though old age comes to the body, the lotus of the heart does not grow old. At death of the body, it does not die. The lotus of the heart, where Brahman exists in all his glory--that, and not the body, is the true city of Brahman. Brahman, dwelling therein, is untouched by any deed, ageless, deathless, free from grief, free from hunger and from thirst. His desires are right desires, and his desires are fulfilled.

6. As here on earth all the wealth that one earns is but transitory, so likewise transitory are the heavenly enjoyments acquired by the performance of sacrifices. Therefore those who die without having realized the Self and its right desires find no permanent happiness in any world to which they go; while those who have realized the Self and its right desires find permanent happiness everywhere.

8.2. DIFFERENT FUTURE WORLDS

1. If the sage desires to see his fathers of the spirit-world, lo, his fathers come to meet him. In their company he is happy.

2. And if he desires to see his mothers of the spirit-world, lo, his mothers come to meet him. In their company he is happy.

3. And if he desires to see his brothers of the spirit-world, lo, his brothers come to meet him. In their company he is happy.

4. And if he desires to see his sisters of the spirit-world, lo, his sisters come to meet him. In their company he is happy.

5. And if he desires to see his friends of the spirit-world, lo, his friends come to meet him. In their company he is happy.

6. And if he desires heavenly perfumes and garlands, lo, heavenly perfumes and garlands come to him. In their possession he is happy.

7. And if he desires heavenly food and drink, lo, heavenly food and drink come to him. In their possession he is happy.

8. And if he desires heavenly song and music, lo, heavenly song and music come to him. In their possession he is happy.

9. And if he becomes desirous of the world of women, out of his mere thought, women arise. Possessed of that world of women he is happy.

10. Indeed, whatsoever such a knower of Brahman may desire, straightway it is his; and having obtained it, he is exalted of men.

8.3. THE SPACE WITHIN THE HEART

1. The fulfillment of right desires is within reach of everyone, but a veil of illusion obstructs the ignorant. That is why, though they desire to see their dead, their beloved, they cannot see them.

2. Do we wish for our beloved, among the living or among the dead, or is there aught else for which we long, yet, for all our longing, do not obtain?--lo, all shall be ours if we but dive deep within, even to the lotus of the heart, where dwells the Lord. Yea, the object of every right desire is within our reach, though unseen, concealed by a veil of illusion.

As one not knowing that a golden treasure lies buried beneath his feet, may walk over it again and again, yet never find it, so all beings live every moment in the city of Brahman, yet never find him, because of the veil of illusion by which he is concealed.

3. The Self resides within the lotus of the heart. Knowing this, consecrated to the Self, the sage enters daily that holy sanctuary.

4. Absorbed in the Self, the sage is freed from identity with the body and lives in blissful consciousness. The Self is the immortal, the fearless; the Self is Brahman. This Brahman is eternal Truth. "
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is why I can't stand the right brainer hippies, so many words that means almost nothing to us left brainers. It's like they speak Chinese or something. :roll:

Can ANYBODY extract something valuable form all this?

Thanks God for right to the point left brainers and science. :?

How about this...

You have a consciousness that has the power to create EVERYTHING around you including the people, the animals and the planet. Our consciousness is like a Formula 1 car, but the SM has installed A TON of road blocks every 500 feet or so and this is why we cannot truly see how powerful our consciousness is but NAPs can remove 1 by 1 those road blocks and we now begin to see how fast we can accelerate and how fast we can really go.

How's that for an explanation? :lol:

Merlin
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

Why are you just telling us random facts about Brahman&Sages
LOL sorry but I just find all that out of place here
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

alexburke wrote:Why are you just telling us random facts about Brahman&Sages
LOL sorry but I just find all that out of place here
I guess that in the section 8.2. DIFFERENT FUTURE WORLDS, they tell us that we can think of something and get it right away. Or something like that. :?

Merlin
Dxavi

Post by Dxavi »

This post reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0TvZRcwz4I[/youtube]
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Merlin wrote:
Have you watched Bashar's video? You would have learned that we ALREADY are shifting form parallel realities to parallel realities every second so now all we have to do is remove the beliefs that makes us shift to parallel realities that are very close to one another.

Do you remember my jump in time story with the Mini Cooper? When I did that, I jumped at least 200 feet in the future and then back 200 feet. I don't need Bashar to tell me that our consciousness can make us shift to difference spaces in this reality INSTANTLY and we don't have to always go 1 foot at a time.

Again NAPs don't have a lot of power, it's just a tool to talk to our SM who has the power to remove those beliefs and once its done, our consciousness is the one with the power to filter reality through those beliefs and make us jump through time and space, not NAPs.

Merlin
yes, now i am getting the point Merlin. Initially,i thought NAP is the one.Since if NAP can remove negative beliefs regarding our 3-Gs then it should also remove the beliefs regarding the reality shifts,But only time will tell the truth.Being left brainer,even though i know the mechanism you r explaining n i am convinced,but once i see the result myself.will be more convincing.
Tashi
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

NAP is the most advanced tools for beginners that we know of. The only weakpoint it has is that it takes time, if it were not for it, it would be perfect. You could call it a result of technology + research on this stuff.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:NAP is the most advanced tools for beginners that we know of. The only weakpoint it has is that it takes time, if it were not for it, it would be perfect. You could call it a result of technology + research on this stuff.
First of all just to have a tool that could make our consciousness display the reality that we want is totally amazing in itself.

Maybe hypnosis could done better but too bad Master0640 turned hippy on us with his Sungazing crap instead of continuing his stage hypnosis tests. :roll: Maybe we would have learned something interesting this time.

One thing is sure, we have to drop in Theta because this is the best phase to access the SM to remove and add beliefs and we know that NAPs do this so I guess it's just a matter of finding the best wording and maybe we will be able to add/remove those beliefs faster.

At least we know that we are 95% there which is a good news.

Merlin