My future goals unique vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: My future goals unique vibration

Post by Merlin »

tashi2.0 wrote:Being left brainer,even though i know the mechanism you r explaining n i am convinced,but once i see the result myself.will be more convincing.
Tashi
Yeah I know. Healthy skepticism is always a good thing to have.

As long as you understand the theory, you will not totally freak out when the practical side will be proven.

Merlin
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

Merlin wrote:
tashi2.0 wrote:Being left brainer,even though i know the mechanism you r explaining n i am convinced,but once i see the result myself.will be more convincing.
Tashi
Yeah I know. Healthy skepticism is always a good thing to have.

As long as you understand the theory, you will not totally freak out when the practical side will be proven.

Merlin
i want the practical side to be proven with all my heart.
tashi :D
tashi2.0

Post by tashi2.0 »

ya dude Master0640.,
y the hell did u leave stage hypnosis experiment. u could have worked n helped hell lot in improving this NAP technique. I mean even though i mean its the perfect tool available in the market but there is always room for improvement.
anyways. your sun gazing helps :roll:
tashi
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

tashi2.0 wrote:ya dude MonsterLord.,
y the hell did u leave stage hypnosis experiment. u could have worked n helped hell lot in improving this NAP technique. I mean even though i mean its the perfect tool available in the market but there is always room for improvement.
tashi
That was not MonsterLord, the Sungazing and stage hypnosis stuff was from Master0640.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

tashi2.0 wrote:ya dude Master0640.,
tashi
ha man i had no choice :x i live in the goddam south and everyone here are so close minded. I offer free hypnosis and hypnotherapy but people are either too dam scared to even try or think its a scam. lol sooo sad.. :(
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:sooo sad.. :(
You got that right. :?

Merlin