My future goals unique vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

My future goals unique vibration

Post by Merlin »

Just for the fun of it, I asked more question using Muscle Testing (MT). For those who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, read this thread here: http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

- This present reality's vibration (Aug 6 edited) : 3.47 Exa Hz (everyone who reads this is at this vibration too). Just to give you an idea of how fast we go up, on morning of January 1st , the vibration was at 3.01 Exa Hz

Now let's compare it with the vibration of the reality where I will have...

- 100% reliable MT signals coming from my Higher Mind: 3.50 Exa Hz so that I can predict the roulette's next winning number.:twisted:
- My new car (Genesis Coupe): 3.52 Exa Hz
- Blue eyes: 3.71 Exa Hz
- My $1,000/day trading system: 4.11 Exa Hz
- The muscled body that I want (without exercising): 4.11 Exa Hz
- $1 million in the bank: 4.11 Exa Hz
- The ability to jump/teleport to any parallel reality I want instantly: 4.11 Exa Hz

The reason why I posted these goals is that I will do a Cleaning NAP for each one of those goal in this order so I will do some updates regarding the vibration of the present reality and see if those goal really manifest at those specific frequencies.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Re: My future goals unique vibration

Post by MonsterLord »

I was going to ask you about the specific vibration of some realities, but never mind, apparently 4.11 is a global vibration for any reality.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I was going to ask you about the specific vibration of some realities, but never mind, apparently 4.11 is a global vibration for any reality.
Yup.

Above 4.0 seems to be THE vibration to be in if you REALLY want to have what you want (Perfect Health, million+ in your bank account, soulmate, etc...).

Btw, I just asked what would be the average vibration of human beings and got a 2.81. :shock: :? :(

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Pretty much, I even wonder if at 4.11 you can still be called a human, since its pretty much dominion over reality. I wonder what one could find at vibrations in the range of millions or billions.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Pretty much, I even wonder if at 4.11 you can still be called a human, since its pretty much dominion over reality.
I know what you mean. 8-)

Yeah we are still human but we have cut the strings of reality and we are not letting our beliefs and our SM control us like puppets, WE decide where we will go from now on.

At first I thought that this is light years away from the regular karma that people have where they are born, go to school, get a diploma and a job, get married, get kids, retire and die but then I thought that for the soul having such an incredible experience of having a body in 3D jumping from all these parallel realities instantly, it must be the ultimate feeling because it can't get any better then this.

A few years ago I thought that the difference between the moment you go to bed (ex: 3.4501 Exa HZ) and the moment you wake up(ex: 3.4502 Exa HZ) is just a difference in vibration so what would happen if you could instantly jump to the waking up vibration?

Does that mean that you wouldn't need to sleep anymore? Same thing with eating. If you jump instantly to the vibration that you are in after eating like a pig, does that mean that you won't have to eat anymore?

So basically when you need something, you could simply jump to the vibration of already having that goal and VOILA, you are there, skipping all the steps in between.

Freaky huh :?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Yeah, this is what I like about this research, it gives results and actually fulfills physical life, giving it a true purpose of ultimate experience. You see there are a lot of theories about afterlife and what not, some of them I agree with them and some of them are pretty badass and uplifting (like the one I linked you where a guy explains how after dying we get "born out" of this universe and become a God forever expanding creation and creating our own omniverse as an individualized part of All That Is) but even then, they rely on dying and making at best very educated guesses.

Here we get actually to actually realize that potential WHILE LIVING and experience this in physical reality, which I suspect is one of the ultimate goals of being here in the first place, being unlimited in the most limited scenario (physical reality) that we know of.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:being unlimited in the most limited scenario (physical reality) that we know of.
Right on.

That's why I want to master money, not just to get rich which would be nice too but mostly because it is THE #1 topic on this planet with the most amount of limiting beliefs in this 3D reality so if you master money, you can master ANYTHING including physical change which would be to me the 2nd hardest topic to change and the 3rd would the universal laws like gravity and so on.

These 3 topics are the physical reality 3 mount Everest to conquer and I strongly believe that my NAPs technique is all the equipment I will need to beat them 1 by 1.

But the REAL fun part that I didn't see coming is not just mastering these 3 topics which for any human would be life changing but rather mastering those parallel reality shifts.

Now THAT is totally kick ass stuff. :SupNap:

To be able to instantly shift to a reality where you do what you want is TOTALLY MIND BLOWING.

One minute I reply to a post on the forum and 2 seconds after *BOOM* I'm at 500 ft up in the air about to land on a big rock with my paramotor like this guy here. How cool would that be?

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfpg9ZEPnZw[/youtube]
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:I was going to ask you about the specific vibration of some realities, but never mind, apparently 4.11 is a global vibration for any reality.
Yup.

Above 4.0 seems to be THE vibration to be in if you REALLY want to have what you want (Perfect Health, million+ in your bank account, soulmate, etc...).

Btw, I just asked what would be the average vibration of human beings and got a 2.81. :shock: :? :(

Merlin
hey can you MT my vibration because im apparently a "light-worker" so im curious as to what mine would be since im in a much higher vibration than normal. and it would also confirm it.
master6040

Post by master6040 »

but wouldnt that also SUCK. think about it we can barely control our thoughts. what if we instantly think a bad reality and go there? i think the cost far outweighs the benefit.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:but wouldnt that also SUCK. think about it we can barely control our thoughts. what if we instantly think a bad reality and go there? i think the cost far outweighs the benefit.
This is why I talk about MT (Muscle Testing) so that you can ask your Higher Mind whether it's good to jump to that reality or not and if you get a NO then you won't jump.

Merlin