New Karmic Removal Better than Hypnotherapy

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
master6040

New Karmic Removal Better than Hypnotherapy

Post by master6040 »

i got this karmic removal just a week ago. it makes you feel free and much lighter.

look at what it does,"

Imprint Removal Sessions deal with the removal of "karmic contracts" that are causing disruption in our lives. Our definition of karmic contracts is consciously or unconsciously-held decisions, attitudes, beliefs, thoughts, considerations, contracts and agreements that we live by and have made with other people. These are always polarized, hence they "output" discordant magnetic fields. Examples of polarized issues are: "I love myself, I don't love myself; I must forgive, I can't forgive; I love men/women, I despise men/women; God loves me, god doesn't love me, etc. These unresolved, polarized emotions and attitudes are carried by our soul's memory from lifetime to lifetime, and become "hardwired" into the neocortex of the bodies we've incarnated into. It's not until and unless these neural nets are unplugged does true permanency of any kind of energy work occur, and only then will a person's reality change.

The most important paradigm for understanding this work is that the subconscious, the god within, does not judge. It is the platform of thought that sees, allows, and loves everything. It does not see that you are wrong or right. It just sees. And loves. It is Oneness with all things, so if you wish something on someone else, you are wishing it onto yourself. Another example is that if you hate someone, you are really hating yourself.

Imprint Removal Sessions are directed by the person's GodSelf, the subconscious. This "True Self" aspect shows us the priority issues, the source-decisions that cause the greatest fragmentations in the personality and the greatest suffering. It's holographic language is comprised of archetypes, personas, polarized contracts and potentials/constructs on each of the seven levels of awareness. Polarized contracts are absolved, all contract-generated thoughtforms are transmuted, all related neural nets are unplugged. Any given hang-up or issue has layered neural nets, and any given karmic session absolves a significant number of layers. The session is experienced as a "high" or a freedom. The advantages of learning this holographic language and communicating directly with the subconscious has very definitive advantages over traditional psychotherapy and even hypnosis, because the deeper neural nets of past life emotional terror are usually compartmentalized by the brain and often unreachable by those means. Psychiatrists who insist on the Christian paradigm of ignoring past lives are utterly incapable of explaining 90% of the phenomenon that occurs in the human psyche.

One of the most beautiful things about this work is that it can be used to focus on just about any life issue you can think of, like clearing the highest priority blockages to manifesting abundance, clearing blockages to acheiving any goal, removing hinderances to attracting the ideal partner, overcoming addictions, emotional torment, PTSD, and on and on the list goes. If you would like a session with a specific intent for yourself or a loved one i'm happy to offer Customized Imprint Removal Sessions ($40.00) where i will focus on clearing the source of any issue that you specify.

http://www.mastering-reality.com/imprintremoval.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

try it and let me know how it goes. it worked great for me. :D

Im not affiliated with this or anything. just based on my experiences and research. so u decide for yourself.
zelkyla

Re: New Karmic Removal Better than Hypnotherapy

Post by zelkyla »

Hi!

Thank you for sharing this info...

Could you tell us how it helped you?

This sounds very interesting.
master6040

Post by master6040 »

well its barley been a week but so far ive felt much lighter and freer than before, like almost like letting go. i will report back after a few more week to really see the differences it has made.
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

This person is claiming that they can tap into your subconscious from doing energy work, which I don't
believe is how energy work is supposed to happen.

There energy work might work but I believe their knowledge of how its happening is wrong.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.
zelkyla

Post by zelkyla »

Yes please update us on your progress!
master6040

Post by master6040 »

alexburke wrote:This person is claiming that they can tap into your subconscious from doing energy work, which I don't
believe is how energy work is supposed to happen.

There energy work might work but I believe their knowledge of how its happening is wrong.

alex you yet fail to realize that everything is energy. manipulating energy can fix anything since what is the mind; but only energy? basic of quantum mechanics.
alexburke

Post by alexburke »

master6040 wrote: alex you yet fail to realize that everything is energy. manipulating energy can fix anything since what is the mind; but only energy? basic of quantum mechanics.
Consciousness and energy could very well be differn't things.
Current NAP: Success of affirmations while awake.