Silent Lucidity by Queensryche: The NAPs & Higher Mind Song?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Believing Love

Re: Silent Lucidity by Queensryche: The NAPs & Higher Mind Song?

Post by Believing Love »

Well they did tell us to change our beliefs in order to be in the same vibration as our dream life, but they never warn us that in order to make that beliefs stays we need to erase the old beliefs. And all they do in their book is only motivate us that we could create our lives. It is almost the same like writing a cooking book, but instead giving you the ingredients, they just giving you pictures instead. Yes, thanks to you, we have NAPs now.
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Believing Love wrote:Well they did tell us to change our beliefs in order to be in the same vibration as our dream life, but they never warn us that in order to make that beliefs stays we need to erase the old beliefs.
Yeah limiting beliefs are another missing secret that stops us from reaching our goals but what about the main hidden secret: The Doorman. How come nobody told us that what we wish will MOSTLY be rejected by this SOB section of our Conscious Mind?

It almost sounds like a conspiracy and this here doesn't help either. It's a quote taken from the last book that Napoleon Hill wrote but it was published... 1 year AFTER he died!!! :shock: I mean Really??? :roll:

It talks about The Doorman. Here's what Napoleon Hill said...

The time is nearing when one may treat physical ailment, master the inferiority complexes, and condition the mind for any desired purpose while one is asleep. Moreover, it will be possible to master any desired language, and acquire education on any subject while one sleeps. These seemingly fantastic achievements will be attained through the aid of a specially built phonograph which will play back, every fifteen minutes while one is asleep, recordings giving scientifically prepared treatments on any subject, for any desired purpose. The machine has been perfected so it can be set with a time clock which will start the record playing after one is asleep.

The reason for this treatment while one sleeps is this: While one is awake the conscious section of the mind stands guard at the door through which the SM must be reached, and modifies or rejects outright all influences and instructions which one may endeavor to give the SM. And the conscious mind is a cynic of no small force. It seems to be more easily influenced by fear and suspicion and doubt than it is by positive influences. For this reason any directives one desires to give to the SM can best be given when the conscious mind is asleep and off duty.

I mean how sick is that to tell us almost 40 years after this famous Think & Grow Rick published in 1937.

This world is so fucked up sometimes. :?

Merlin
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

There is another book by Napoleon Hill... that wasn't published until 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outwitting_the_Devil" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And yes, some LOA-teachers can really be fucked up
I mean, I like Bob Proctor, but I saw one video on youtube where he said the most important thing is AWARENESS (aka Studying) *facepalm*
Sometimes I get the felling that Proctors teachings work like that:
  1. AWARE (study) the hell out of you
  2. Use massive willpower to break through "terror barrier"
  3. Get an AHA-moment (talk-therapy FTW :lol:)
  4. Go to Step 1
Btw, Merlin what's your opinion on willpower?
Willpower is the CM, so should have nothing to do with the manifestation process in the SM,
meaning that all the people out there who say "willpower this and willpower that"
don't know what the hell they are talking about
"I am the master of my genes, not the victim of them" ~ Bruce Lipton
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Mateo wrote:Btw, Merlin what's your opinion on willpower?
Willpower is the CM, so should have nothing to do with the manifestation process in the SM,
meaning that all the people out there who say "willpower this and willpower that"
don't know what the hell they are talking about
Will power do comes from the CM but the results will always be based on the beliefs the SM contain. Just read my signature and you will understand. :lol:

The people who talk about will power are usually the ones who don't know about the SM and how it controls their everyday life. This is typical of the knowledge the average LOA fan knows about. Just look at The Secret, all you hear is using your CONSCIOUS MIND but where do they talk about the SM much less The Doorman standing and filtering at the door of the SM like Hill talked about in the quote I posted above.

The average LOA fan still think that if they read a statement before sleeping at night and visualizing their goal that they will get it but how many people here can say "I have attracted a BIG 3 topic using this method"?

People fail about the LOA because they don't know my signature quote so by not looking at the SM, it's Doorman and it's TONS of limiting beliefs, they fail at the LOA.

I don't worry though, my NAPs research will get to them one way or another. Success leaves clues you know. :lol:

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Merlin wrote:
Believing Love wrote:Well they did tell us to change our beliefs in order to be in the same vibration as our dream life, but they never warn us that in order to make that beliefs stays we need to erase the old beliefs.
Yeah limiting beliefs are another missing secret that stops us from reaching our goals but what about the main hidden secret: The Doorman. How come nobody told us that what we wish will MOSTLY be rejected by this SOB section of our Conscious Mind?

It almost sounds like a conspiracy and this here doesn't help either. It's a quote taken from the last book that Napoleon Hill wrote but it was published... 1 year AFTER he died!!! :shock: I mean Really??? :roll:

It talks about The Doorman. Here's what Napoleon Hill said...

The time is nearing when one may treat physical ailment, master the inferiority complexes, and condition the mind for any desired purpose while one is asleep. Moreover, it will be possible to master any desired language, and acquire education on any subject while one sleeps. These seemingly fantastic achievements will be attained through the aid of a specially built phonograph which will play back, every fifteen minutes while one is asleep, recordings giving scientifically prepared treatments on any subject, for any desired purpose. The machine has been perfected so it can be set with a time clock which will start the record playing after one is asleep.

The reason for this treatment while one sleeps is this: While one is awake the conscious section of the mind stands guard at the door through which the SM must be reached, and modifies or rejects outright all influences and instructions which one may endeavor to give the SM. And the conscious mind is a cynic of no small force. It seems to be more easily influenced by fear and suspicion and doubt than it is by positive influences. For this reason any directives one desires to give to the SM can best be given when the conscious mind is asleep and off duty.

I mean how sick is that to tell us almost 40 years after this famous Think & Grow Rick published in 1937.

This world is so fucked up sometimes. :?

Merlin
You know, when you think about it, all those guru doesn't tell us anything about Doorman. Joe Vitalle also never mentioned anything about doorman, instead he only mentioned about hooponopo ( did i spell it right ) But i remember I read the same thing about doorman in self hypnosis book by fobbes robbins blair. He explained exactly the way you explain about the doorman. Probably those guru's thought that Doorman didn't exist because they never knew about the Doorman ? Which is very absurd actually.

Again, if they spilled out their secrets, they probably won't write any sequel books and having people to come to their seminars. Which is exactly like you said, marketing gimmick. All they did along the years is only changing the name of their methods. When I first learn about Abraham, they use the word, escrow .. now they change it into grid. God knows what they going to name it next year. The same thing also happen with Rhonda Brynes. She wrote the secrets and I thought when The Power come out it will all be different, but NO, it's almost the same, she just change her words and didnt add anything to it. And The magic came out, giving people worksheet on how things suppose to work. which actually almost the same like their previous book but the different this time, they actually give you a worksheet.

In my honest opinion, LOA is some kind of Magic to most people. People start to think if they apply this and they will receive this. They will have this beginner luck at the beginning because they don't have any limiting beliefs over it and when they received their first goal, they gain started to do it all wrong. And that is when all those guru's start to dig some money out of them :P
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!