Auricular Therapy

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
rodan

Auricular Therapy

Post by rodan »

Anyone have any experience with Auricular Therapy? ( A form of acupuncture )

A brother-in-law of mine, went to a clinic in St. Louis to have it done on him to quit smoking. He and a buddy of his drove to the clinic, about a 75 mile drive. Both chained smoked on the way up. When they got there, Larry ( my brother-in-law) went in, got it done. His buddy, chickened out, stayed outside waiting in the pickup.

Larry came out about a half hour later, got in the pickup, headed home. His buddy chain smoked all the way home. Larry, never picked up a cigarette again, and his buddy smoking in the pickup didn't even phase Larry. He's been off cigarettes ever since.

I have a different need for the use of Auricular Therapy now, for a brother of mine. He needs to lose weight, and, I found out this works on that problem, too. Problem is, The clinic where Larry went, no longer performs Auricular therapy for smoking. The lady on the phone this morning said they discontinued the procedure, not because they didn't have any success, but, because the place was bought by a different corporation, and, they do not want to continue doing it.

She suggested for me to contact some of the local chiropractors in the area. Some do the procedure.

Merlin, if you are reading this, do you know anything about this, or, can you do a muscle testing on whether Auricular therapy does work on weight loss?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Auricular Therapy

Post by Merlin »

rodan wrote:Merlin, if you are reading this, do you know anything about this, or, can you do a muscle testing on whether Auricular therapy does work on weight loss?
Yeah I have seen it on TV too. You put needles in the ear and you don't smoke anymore. Personally, I would stick to NAPs because I doubt that the problem is physical so the needle effect will not last very long I think.

If the problem is belief related, then a simple Cleaning NAP could remove the belief that makes you crave smoking or eat lots of food.

I heard from Bashar that EVERYTHING is belief based, money, relationships, health, etc and NAPs work at the SM level where beliefs are stored. So why pay for therapy and drive 75 miles when you can go to the core of your problem and get rid of it for free at home?

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin
rodan

Post by rodan »

Merlin:
If I was considering doing it for me, I would do it the NAPs method, however, in this situation, this is for my brother to lose weight.
( I could stand to lose more weight, too, but I already have a NAPs topic using now, so, I don't want to add the weight loss topic to it, right now, but, later on I plan on doing a NAPs on that.)

This is for my brother, and, first off, he cannot hear worth a crap, second, he wouldn't think of having speakers or headphones near his ears in bed, third, he wouldn't do NAPs if his life depended on it, and, yes, his life could very well depend on this weight loss!

The idea of trying auricular therapy came to me in a dream, the night after my brother's doctor checkup/bloodwork. Doc says he HAS to lose some weight or he will be in some trouble down the road.

Next morning, when I woke up, I was thinking of Larry, and how he quit cigarettes. I didn't know what the procedure was called, something in the dream reminded me of finding out if it would work for weight loss.

So, I got on the computer and typed in a google search, St. Louis area, rather easily came across "a" clinic, that did the procedure, they don't do it anymore, since June 1st. She suggested check with a local chiropractor.

She told me what the procedure is called, so, then I did some more " google " and found out it can work for many symptoms and habits.

It's mostly used by clinics/chiropractors to quit smoking, probably because it's relatively successful, so is the claim.

I do agree with you, Merlin, these problems are probably belief related.

Would be interesting to know how putting pressure points on certain areas of the inner ear, takes care of certain symptoms of the body.

Penelope Cruz has four of these pins in her left ear,( January ) caught that doing a google search on auricular therapy. The gossip media was trying to figure out what ailment she was doing it for. Ha ha.

Did find out you can buy " pin type magnets " for this, put them in your ear yourself at home. I don't know if my brother would go for this, either.

Would be interesting to see if it worked on weight loss, or, whatever the problem is.
Weedman

Post by Weedman »

New business idea: " Need help quitting smoking? Forget nicotine gums or any nicotine bands. I help you quit, guaranteed! NAPS!!!!

Call now: 555599995550-00033---111 (costs 500€ + phone bill)
All the beliefs, that stops you from attracting an extra 1000€, are now removed from your subconscious mind.

" What we do in life, echoes in eternity "
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

rodan wrote:Merlin:
If I was considering doing it for me, I would do it the NAPs method, however, in this situation, this is for my brother to lose weight.

he wouldn't do NAPs if his life depended on it
I'm afraid I can't help you here. MT is not reliable enough to trust it 100% of pick up the yellow pages and try to find an acupuncture guy near you and ask for weight loss.

Good luck,

Merlin
rodan

Post by rodan »

Merlin wrote:
rodan wrote:Merlin:

he wouldn't do NAPs if his life depended on it
I'm afraid I can't help you here. MT is not reliable enough to trust it 100% of pick up the yellow pages and try to find an acupuncture guy near you and ask for weight loss.

Good luck,

Merlin
I'm going to read a little about it, view some youtube's on it, before I pursue any further. Found, on Ebay, you can buy the self administered type for the ear, for cheap. That might be the way to go before paying a chiropractor a couple of hundred for something that may not work anyway.
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Good luck,

Merlin

hey merlin while doing MT before you ask your question say, "I'm connecting to my higher self now!" with intention. I heard from other metaphysical people that this greatly increases accuracy.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:while doing MT before you ask your question say, "I'm connecting to my higher self now!"
I don't ask the question but I MT it. Am I getting an answer from my SM, an entity or my HM. However my SM is a joker and will sometime say NO to the SM and YES to the HM while in fact it was the SM joking with me all along.

That's why I cannot trust that very much other than my Health.

Speaking of MT and Health, I asked when my health issue will go away completely and got 4 days. Then later on I asked how many limiting beliefs are we clearing each night with a Cleaning NAP and got 500 and then I asked how many limiting beliefs I still got left to clear and got 2,000.

So the numbers fit because 500 X 4 days = 2,000. Then I asked how many limiting beliefs did I have at the beginning of it and got 130,000 limiting beliefs. That is just on my health issues I don't want to ask regarding money. :lol:

I will trust those numbers if my health clears this week if not then it will just be another SM joke on me.

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

I will trust those numbers if my health clears this week if not then it will just be another SM joke on me.

Merlin
sure look foreword to it! keep us posted on if it worked
rodan

Post by rodan »

I received my auricular magnetic therapy magnets Saturday. Pretty easy to put the two pair, on the left ear. I attached them according to the instructions.Small, strong magnets, they don't fall or rub off. Intention was to try them on my brother, but, I know he wouldn't put them on. So, I'm going to test them on myself.

Put them on the ear one hour before eating dinner, kept them on two hours, total, according to instructions.

Later in evening, I developed a mild headache.

Woke up this morning, felt different, almost as though I had a mild flu or something. Stomach growling, off and on all morning. My stomach never growls unless I go a whole day without eating, then, it will growl the next morning. Not hungry, but, then, I never eat breakfast.

Today, Monday, I put them on one hour before eating lunch, didn't really feel hungry, and, the food just didn't seem to taste good, not in a craving way. ( Same type of food as yesterday ) Usually, when I eat something good, I crave and enjoy it. It didn't taste bad, it's just as though I didn't really want or need it.

It's now about an hour after I've taken the magnets off left ear. Stomach seems to be growling again.