Larry Larry Larry... stop wasting your money, send it to me!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Jdeadevil

Re: Larry Larry Larry... stop wasting your money, send it to me!

Post by Jdeadevil »

Haha Merlin, I like your list of how easy it is. Are you saying it's possible to reverse the aging process and build a spaceship to fly to another planet, or that it's just a theory as to why reality creation is a better idea than being immortal?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:Haha Merlin, I like your list of how easy it is. Are you saying it's possible to reverse the aging process and build a spaceship to fly to another planet, or that it's just a theory as to why reality creation is a better idea than being immortal?
As crazy as it may sound, this is where my LOA research is taking me. :?

Have you heard about a Quantum Physics thing called "the collapse of the wave function"? Also have you heard about the theory that we create our reality based on the beliefs that we have?

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Merlin wrote:
Jdeadevil wrote:Haha Merlin, I like your list of how easy it is. Are you saying it's possible to reverse the aging process and build a spaceship to fly to another planet, or that it's just a theory as to why reality creation is a better idea than being immortal?
As crazy as it may sound, this is where my LOA research is taking me. :?

Have you heard about a Quantum Physics thing called "the collapse of the wave function"? Also have you heard about the theory that we create our reality based on the beliefs that we have?

Merlin
Yes I have, it's interesting stuff, though my reading usually stops after. I'm not that great with quantum physics but the main theories intrigue me.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:
Merlin wrote:Have you heard about a Quantum Physics thing called "the collapse of the wave function"? Also have you heard about the theory that we create our reality based on the beliefs that we have?

Merlin
Yes I have, it's interesting stuff, though my reading usually stops after. I'm not that great with quantum physics but the main theories intrigue me.
The "Observer Effect" states that the atom has 2 different forms.

- Particle (visible to the eye)
- Wave (invisible to the eye)

The scientists noticed that the atom behave in a wave form when nobody is looking but when someone does, the atoms contracts itself (they call it the COLLAPSE of the wave function) and suddenly becomes visible and solid.

The scientists don't have a clue WHY the atom collapses or not but in the spiritual world, they knew that a long time ago and it was the consciousness of the being that does that based on the beliefs that the person has in its Subconscious Mind.

You see thoughts are electric (just do research on an EEG or ElectroCardioGram) and emotions coming from the heart are magnetic (just do research on an MCG or MagnetoCardioGram) together they create a new BELIEF that has both components (Electro-Magnetic or EM field).

So basically, our beliefs act like a radio antenna sending out a specific EM frequency vibration that seems to affect or "collapse" the atoms all around us creating our reality in the process.

Here's Gregg Braden on the topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElW4-IuT3K4[/youtube]

So that would be THE reason the gurus from India and Tibetans monks have said for centuries that "we create the reality that we believe in".

Just listen to the LOA "experts" like Abraham and Bob Proctor and Bashar have to say about beliefs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-OyIGRNOnM[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETt9D7ZL_-8[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFAt2To7YcM[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qtxUxoxsF8[/youtube]

So when you change your beliefs, you change your vibration which makes you create a different reality in front of you.

It's not that we shift physically to another reality but more like shifting the reality in front of us. Kinda like going from 92 FM to 106 FM. When you change your radio frequency, your radio stays at the same spot but the music changes because it perceives a different frequency. It seems to be the same thing with us.

Follow me so far?

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Does anyone know if Larry needs a new house? And how much would he pay for the construction?

Becuase if I do master this, the ability my Consciousness showed of de-building and re-building a building in 4 days might come in handy :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Does anyone know if Larry needs a new house? And how much would he pay for the construction?

Becuase if I do master this, the ability my Consciousness showed of de-building and re-building a building in 4 days might come in handy :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah but I'm not sure he would like a house with just concrete beams. :lol:

At least you have a nice "foundation" to build on right now my friend. ;)

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Merlin wrote:
Jdeadevil wrote:
Merlin wrote: Follow me so far?

Merlin
I do! Exciting, only question is, if we bypass thought and emotion and go straight into the belief, does that still apply?
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Jdeadevil wrote: I do! Exciting, only question is, if we bypass thought and emotion and go straight into the belief, does that still apply?
This is what NAPs do, but there is no bypassing, beliefs apparently are MADE from emotion and thought. Though NAPs seems to incorporate those, without the need of consciously having the thoughts and emotions.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:if we bypass thought and emotion and go straight into the belief, does that still apply?
You can't have a belief WITHOUT these 2.

There has to be a thought mixed with a feeling to create a belief.

When we record a NAP, we have are thoughts put into the affirmation and the emotion comes from the fact that we want the goal so much that we recorded this NAP to remind over and over our SM that THIS is what we want. That it is our desire.

So it's like thinking happy thoughts and feeling good but in a more robotic way looped again and again all night using a Mp3 player instead of visualizing a goal.

I call this "Doing the LOA The Simpsons Way". :lol: It's when you bug your SM sooooooooo much that it has no choice but to attract it. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCsUpggXqbQ[/youtube]

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

So my subconscious would be like Homer constantly going "No... No... No... Noo.... YES!! >: ( "