Larry Larry Larry... stop wasting your money, send it to me!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Larry Larry Larry... stop wasting your money, send it to me!

Post by Merlin »

Why waste $43 Million, just send 1 to me and I'll tell you how to stay eternal :lol:

http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/tech-b ... 30789.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
MonsterLord

Re: Larry Larry Larry... stop wasting your money, send it to me!

Post by MonsterLord »

If he pays 43 million for immortaility, I can't fathom how much he would pay for nigh-omnipotent reality manipulation.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:If he pays 43 million for immortaility, I can't fathom how much he would pay for nigh-omnipotent reality manipulation.
You got that right. When you think about it, this is better than ANYTHING else, I mean NOTHING beats this as far as I know. :?

You want to feel happy in love, *POOF* you are there in the reality where you just met the cutest babe. You want to feel how it is to have children *POOF* you have kids running to you screaming "Daddy, Daddy". Got tired of the parent life *POOF* you are back to the reality where you are single having fun with a cute blonde today and a hot brunette the next day, etc.

Wanna be 5, 15, 25 again, or 55 or 85 *POOF* you're there. Wanna be an astronaut or have your own spaceship *POOF* hehe have a nice trip to Jupiter. :SupNap:

If only I knew that I could play one day with the stuff that makes our 3D reality, I would have laughed at you but now I'm dead serious about it no matter how crazy this may sound.

Since beliefs creates reality then it's more than being a superstar because Tom Cruise for example will always stay Tom Cruise but he won't be a Baseball, Tennis or Soccer superstar player or an astronaut or a neuro surgeon while we can be all of them in the same week.

We can be dead broke and millionaire the next minute or vice versa. It's like being Steven Spieldberg but instead pf creating 2D movies we can create REAL 3D movies not just 3D movies projected on a 2D screen.

So how much could that be worth? :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:So how much could that be worth? :lol:

Merlin
Not even a planet made of gold would suffice. It would be like Stan Lee inserting himself in one of his comics, only that you can really do that. You could write any scenario and really experience it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Not even a planet made of gold would suffice.
That's right because you could create 2 planets made of gold instantly. :lol:
MonsterLord wrote:You could write any scenario and really experience it.
Funny that you mention this because these days when I walk I am thinking what would I do if this could be reached one day (which I believe we will). I could be Superman but then the problem you create with this is the expectations. If a house burns down then people will blame you for not saving their family who died and so on, etc and now it's not fun anymore because you have to save the world day after day after day. Nah, too boring for me, especially if you know that all this reality is an illusion after all.

So I guess we will be stuck at living our crazy dreams 1 day at a time and then come back to this reality. Which would be fine for me. 8-)

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

I could be Superman but then the problem you create with this is the expectations. If a house burns down then people will blame you for not saving their family who died and so on, etc and now it's not fun anymore because you have to save the world day after day after day. Nah, too boring for me, especially if you know that all this reality is an illusion after all.
Hahahahaha this is so funny.
So when they blame you for not helping them, you shall answer " You are nothing but my illusion, Butt off !! "
It is fun when you think everything is only an illusion of our mind, especially when you could jump from one to another. Hah! I think when we finally master it, the world will definitely be our playground.
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:I could be Superman but then the problem you create with this is the expectations. If a house burns down then people will blame you for not saving their family who died and so on, etc and now it's not fun anymore because you have to save the world day after day after day. Nah, too boring for me, especially if you know that all this reality is an illusion after all.
You could just shift back to not be Superman when you get tired.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:You could just shift back to not be Superman when you get tired.
Believing Love wrote:So when they blame you for not helping them, you shall answer " You are nothing but my illusion, Butt off !! "
Yeah but again, the problem is not them it's ME. People even though they are all created by my consciousness in MY reality bubble are still giving you the illusion that they are real and solid so that you extract a life experience and it's not as easy as it looks to disregard the suffering of others.

Recently there was a railroad tragedy here in Lac Megantic. A train derailed with over 80 wagons filled with fuel exploded. Nothing that Superman could have done here do because it was too late anyway. Dozens of people died. People burned not pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKshl4NyrCg[/youtube]

Now if you see this as an illusion and just laugh at this, then good for you. You will like this parallel reality jumping you could go see the old tragedies (Hiroshima, earthquakes, etc.) and laugh at all these 3D pixels people die and laugh because they are not real. I can't. :(

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

I would not laugh, not because they are real in my reality. But because I know, that likely real people experienced these tragedies happening to them in their reality bubbles even if the people I am seeing are my versions it is possible these verions are representative of real people and even communicate with them. Then again, in theory at least even if you weave your hands and change reality for none of this to have happened, this will still have happened...... no matter how much you weave your hands, no matter if you make yourself a being capable of changing billions of universes at the same time, it seems that experience and other reality bubbles can never be destroyed or changed externally.

But you can communicate by mutual agreement to those bubbles to communicate people in their own reality bubbles some information that may allow them to shift what they are experiencing...... then again even if they did that who knows, there may be another version of them who is still experiencing that.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:it seems that experience and other reality bubbles can never be destroyed or changed externally.

... there may be another version of them who is still experiencing that.
Exactly. Changing YOUR reality does NOT changes automatically the reality of others because they may need this tragedy to extract a life experience.

So EVEN if you become Superman and change something, there will always be other people wanting subconsciously to experience this tragedy so you will shift to a reality where the problem is fixed while the others might not shift so in the end, you can only affect YOUR reality.

They are people right now who are seeing the end of the world since in 2012 the world start crumbling apart in THEIR reality and there is nothing you can do about that.

This in itself slows down the power trip that anyone can have because when you know that you save just YOUR reality and that everyone is an illusion on top of that, it's quite a turn off for the ego. :lol: :lol:

Merlin