Vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
kazoo

Re: Vibration

Post by kazoo »

Merlin wrote:On top of that, here during the pas years, most members came here to attract money and physical changes, a few about health but almost nobody about relationships which arrived when I started posting on the other forum so recently we have a wave of women trying to attract their Ex or new lovers.

So I don't have any experiences and cases that I can use here to help you out here.

Merlin
Well then get more pics of guinea pigs because we are charting new territory! :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

kazoo wrote:Do you think doing a NAP on just attachment would be better?
But the question remains. How impatient are you? You can do a NAP to attract a rock if you want but if each day you tap your foot and wonder "WHERE IS MY ROCK" :lol: then you will go nowhere there too.

Try the Blue Glass Vase NAP and just for the fun of it, be impatient about it each day. If you can manifest it pretty fast, then you will confirm that it's not so much about detachment. If this is what happens, then it will simply be a matter of low limiting beliefs.

So if you cannot attract something as basic as Blue Glass Vases by thinking about them each day, then attachment will come back at the core of the manifestation problem.

Follow me?

Merlin
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

I know I definitely feel WAY different from how it was when I first started, so I know it's working. Again, it's just one of those things that's just gonna take a while, maybe even longer than some other people take to get their goal because of the level of attachment I had at the start. I know this is a process that takes weeks, if not months. Of course if there are ideas that help speed the process up, (like starting with a smaller goal) I'll give them a try but I've only been doing the one topic since August 5th, which really isn't that long.

Regardless, I'll just stick with it and see what happens!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

kazoo wrote:but I've only been doing the one topic since August 5th, which really isn't that long.
Yeah I was about to say just that.

For me, a NAP that is less than 6 weeks doesn't count as a test. Because I have seen many of my NAPs start to work around that period so again for me, if nothing happens within this period, I don't even think about it. This in a sense could also be the reason why I don't think so much about my goal because I KNOW that nothing will happen this month. If it does then that's just the cherry on the top.

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Merlin wrote: When each you think about your goal like you seem to be doing then whatever goal you will do, you will wake up and and ask "Is it here yet? :shock: " and like I have seen in the past, the ones who want it NOW NOW NOW are ALWAYS the ones failing with NAPs over and over again.
Oh my God this is so me !!!

I mean, the first time I started my nap, the first 1 - 2 months it was huge struggle .. Everyday, i was like, HAVE I SHIFT yet ???
And his name is like all over my head. I almost thought I was going crazy. And I remember I tried on detachment line, the day went more smoothly with detachment line back then. But this dur dur head was thinking, okay probably I have detached. So the day I change my nap, I erase the detachment line. ( Mind you, I change my nap every 2 weeks ) And i guess you know what happen afterwards .. I become attached again, and it like 1000 more than before. But with time goes by, I am more detach. well, I still bitch about it but not like before, I seldom think about it in that negative way and especially now, after I added detachment line, I feel more light and free. And this time I am keeping my NAP up til the finish line !!! :)
Btw, regarding Health, I have felt my vibration rise and get better each day so when you think about it, you can start seeing signs that your goal is on it's way.
Well with relationship I actually can see things moving, not things like sign, but things definitely moving. I feel I have change into this person that I desire to be. And the reason I asked this, because yesterday, I saw a car and a man who look exactly like that guy. In normal LOA forum, they will tell me it's a sign, that is why i asked u, when it comes to nap, is that consider as a sign or coincidence ? :D
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Believing Love wrote:when it comes to nap, is that consider as a sign or coincidence ? :D
Neither, you just saw a man who look exactly like that guy, that's all. :lol:

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Merlin wrote:
Believing Love wrote:when it comes to nap, is that consider as a sign or coincidence ? :D
Neither, you just saw a man who look exactly like that guy, that's all. :lol:

Merlin
Merlin, you always love to burst my bubble !!!! :oops:
hahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahhahahaahahha
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Believing Love wrote:Merlin, you always love to burst my bubble !!!!
It's my specialty :twisted: :lol: :lol:

What can I say, I'm a realist. We discuss weird things here but I have to bring my feet back on earth and I might ask my members to do the same.

Life can be a fairy tell but we first need to get that #$% Genie out of this @#$ darn bottle which I @#$$% can't open right now Grrrr. :evil: Hey you in there.... can you get your darn butt out for a second we got goals for you to manifest???

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Hahaha
if you able to bring him out, tell him to bring my genie too .. pretty pweasee :P
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

Merlin wrote:I have seen in the past, the ones who want it NOW NOW NOW are ALWAYS the ones failing with NAPs over and over again.
Merlin have you found that these people give up after a while and that's why they ultimately don't get it?

I know patience was my problem, but honestly there is a HUGE difference in how I feel. Again, it's hard to tell if it is the detachment line or the regular cleaning or both working together because I was already feeling different before the detachment line. But whatever the case, I know it's working because I feel so different. I even had echos like Bashar talks about and I reacted differently. So while I guess the situation isn't progressing, (that I can see, we can't always see the whole picture...) I am progressing. Like you were saying with your health, I can feel my vibration rising. And regardless of whatever happens with him, that's a good thing.