Vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Happybeing me

Re: Vibration

Post by Happybeing me »

Ugh! This conversation is making me wish I didn't decide to stop my nap. For the record I dud the blue glass vase test was very impatient thinking about how I wanted to see then and saw two that day. Not sure if that's proof that detachment isn't as big a deal or just coincidence.

I changed my nap last night to one if getting a text from a friend I barely speak to to prove to myself that I can change smothers behavior. Kinda wanting to just go back to my original nap but from the sounds of it limiting beliefs are cleared and the nap continues working so hopefully I will get this one soon too and go back to my original nap without too much time lost.
Happybeing me

Post by Happybeing me »

Also to add on to what believing love said about when she stopped the detachment line I an now feeling 100 times more anxiety about my big goal....that might be enough testing after 2 days to tell me I need to go back to my nap since it was making me feel better bit by bit. I can hardly concentrate at work today.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

kazoo wrote:
Merlin wrote:I have seen in the past, the ones who want it NOW NOW NOW are ALWAYS the ones failing with NAPs over and over again.
Merlin have you found that these people give up after a while and that's why they ultimately don't get it?
Yup. :(

You need to understand that pre-Nov 2012, we were all doing Goal NAPs and would listen to those 10 days or less so no long term NAPs and no removal of limiting beliefs so no wonder we didn't have a lot of success during these years except from those who past the 30 day mark.

We had a few weird cases here like ABeleiver who started seeing the new nose shape that she wanted to have after 38 days, then Carbian grew 10mm passed the 6 week mark and Bam who reverse his losing trade business after listening to his NAPs for 2 months in a row.

So right there I knew that something was going on here on long term NAPs so since that Nov 2012 the 10 day NAPs were over and many gave up because they couldn't resist changing their NAP after 2 weeks.

Hey if you don't have the patience for this belief changing method then good luck trying to change them using visualization. ;)

Merlin
master6040

Post by master6040 »

Merlin wrote:
kazoo wrote:This might be veering off the topic, but I wonder if I would be better off starting out with a smaller goal- example, just more contact or just spending time together instead of having my wording on the relationship?
No because CLEARLY the source of your problem is attachment. When each you think about your goal like you seem to be doing then whatever goal you will do, you will wake up and and ask "Is it here yet? :shock: " and like I have seen in the past, the ones who want it NOW NOW NOW are ALWAYS the ones failing with NAPs over and over again.

You need to find a way to TOTALLY detach for WHATEVER goal you want. How? I have no clue because I have always been naturally detached from my goal and weeks and months are passing by and I always seen some results with all my long term NAPs but I am among the few here who can detach easily and not change my NAP 10 days later because I have not manifested my goal.

So I don't know what to tell you. Maybe do a NAP just on detachment or something like that?

"I now totally detach myself from ALL my goal"

Merlin
I just use , "You now completely detach from your end result"
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

master6040 wrote:
Merlin wrote:Maybe do a NAP just on detachment or something like that?

"I now totally detach myself from ALL my goal"

Merlin
I just use , "You now completely detach from your end result"
Yeah again you can use both I or YOU, they both work.

Merlin
wireman

Post by wireman »

Merlin wrote:So I don't have any experiences and cases that I can use here to help you out here
@ great risk , I gotta tell you --its a guyz world..!! :)

wireman Cheerz Pioneerz :SupNap:
StarlightAria

Post by StarlightAria »

How's it going here too? I am starting my NAP tonight. I did one last night but I realize that it was ambiguous and have to make it more specific and concrete. I did notice a heaviness in my chest :|
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

StarlightAria wrote:How's it going here too? I am starting my NAP tonight. I did one last night but I realize that it was ambiguous and have to make it more specific and concrete. I did notice a heaviness in my chest :|
insert Feel good line..something like ''you feel good, healthy, and happy all the time''.
We create our own reality through our SM
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

In My Humble Opinion..You are thinking too much. Worrying about your goals. In this fast-paced generation of click & instant msg..etc, we want fast results. We want a reply on a text or call from someone less than 5 sec..if it didn't arrive, we get iritated. Same with NAPs, we want fast results but as Merlin stated, we will get that goal that we crave for..slowly but surely & permanently using NAPs.
We create our own reality through our SM
Robofriday

Post by Robofriday »

Hmm... all these posts kind of make me think... for the impatient ones, maybe they should add this line: And you will stick to your NAP no matter what for at least 3 months:)