Vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

Re: Vibration

Post by The_Dreamer »

Robofriday wrote:Hmm... all these posts kind of make me think... for the impatient ones, maybe they should add this line: And you will stick to your NAP no matter what for at least 3 months:)
And never be like this cat ---> Image so impatient! :lol:
We create our own reality through our SM
Robofriday

Post by Robofriday »

Exactly! You should chill! Whole life is ahead of you! :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Exactly, let go and clear your old beliefs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uTrz3cWxdE[/youtube]

Merlin
Believing Love

Post by Believing Love »

Being attached to one thing is sucks. It's like you waste a lot of energy wanting for something and you will start to speculate things. Well that never ends well. Let's say you told your self that you are detach and that you are going out for a date with someone new, and yet you are still posting here about how to get your ex back. That is not detachment. Attachment will only slower your way to your goal. And of course, nothing can help you with that. Not even NAPs.
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Believing Love wrote:Being attached to one thing is sucks. It's like you waste a lot of energy wanting for something and you will start to speculate things. Well that never ends well. Let's say you told your self that you are detach and that you are going out for a date with someone new, and yet you are still posting here about how to get your ex back. That is not detachment. Attachment will only slower your way to your goal. And of course, nothing can help you with that. Not even NAPs.
I agree with the overall thing but I disagree with the example (ie getting your ex back) if the guy or girl wants to get his/her ex back then it is their goal, even if going to out for a date with someone new is achievable it is clearly not their goal, asking the guy/girl to forget about the ex and "get over it" is not detatchment, is asking to forfeit your goal.

Normally indeed in 99.99% of LOA's researches and common life this would be the sensible thing to do, but here? No here, we are talking about realizing goals even if they would be normally considered impossible.

The person in your example dating someone new may just be doing it WHILE he/she learns how to get his/her ex back. So here if you want to get your ex back even if she hates you and wants nothing to do with you, you WILL get her back, paradoxically respecting her free will fully through parallel universes.
wireman

Post by wireman »

for the impatient ones, maybe they should add this line: And you will stick to your NAP no matter what for at least 3 months:)
says CMpianist
Lao Tzu has a line or two on patience" something about wait till the mud settles and the water clears"it was a long time ago.

I'm thinking the SM has layers like an onion, NAPs peel away these layers, they may be overwritten w/a lot of extraneous folderol,

thus more time is needed to get at these layers, others less time as we get to our essence.

James is working on the LTP ,in the interim, we are at the mercy of our SM. :roll:

Consciously the doorman/sentinel is vigilant now , but in the past, we had parents teachers et al, feeding us all that Bravo Sierra-(BS)

about so many erroneous beliefs-now I ask, whiskey tango foxtrot ,was he then.?? :o :shock:

Japan had a brilliant Judoka, 5' 5 in 130 lbs, that fought against a 6' 3" man over 220 lbs and beat him standing and groundwork, size matters sometimes. :shock:

I can say this cause I am a big guy ,however just want you to know ,that a smaller man,can prevail, so just keep on doing what you are doing and ponder on this :D

wireman Cheerz :SupNap: