Vibration

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Believing Love

Vibration

Post by Believing Love »

I wonder sometimes..
With basic LOA when someone visualize their goal everyday and feeling it as present moment, they tend to say they start to see sign or something similar like to their goal. Is it because they are really in the vibration therefore they start to see similar things like their goal?
If yes, what about with Naps? Do you see the Synchronity too ??
The Me i Believe i see is the Me i Be !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Vibration

Post by Merlin »

Believing Love wrote:I wonder sometimes..
With basic LOA when someone visualize their goal everyday and feeling it as present moment, they tend to say they start to see sign or something similar like to their goal. Is it because they are really in the vibration therefore they start to see similar things like their goal?
If yes, what about with Naps? Do you see the Synchronity too ??
Not really.

When you visualize and see yourself as if you already have your goal then you are creating using your Conscious Mind the same vibration then when you will have your goal but the problem is that the Conscious Mind is in charge only 5% of the time so the second you stop visualizing your vibration will crash right back down to where it was before the visualization.

With NAPs however, you can bitch all day if you want to using your Conscious Mind because NAPs work at night at the SM level adding and removing beliefs to slowly raise your vibration to the level of your goal.

There will come a day when you will have reached the level of the vibration you need to be at to see your goal and you will then manifest it during the day.

So with the CM you reach it but not very long before you drop right back down while with NAPs, you slowly reach it but when you do, you stay there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]

Let's say that your present vibration is at 90 and your goal is at 100.

With the CM: 90-90-100-90-90-90-90-90-100-90-90-90-90-90.

With the SM: 90-90-91-92-92-93-94-94-95-96-97-98-99-100-100-100-100.

I prefer a steady climb then a sudden one followed by a crash right after.

Merlin
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

OK, maybe I am misreading this, but it looks like you guys are talking about different things?

Believing Love, are you talking about seeing signs that your goal is on it's way?

And Merlin, I guess you are talking about building up gradually. Like if your goal is to make $1000 a month it would go to reason that as your limiting beliefs were cleared some smaller amounts of money would gradually start to come your way, right?

This is what I don't get. My NAP if for a relationship. And I was having more contact with him BEFORE the NAP. Wouldn't it stand to reason that as the limiting beliefs were cleared the momentum would gradually build up? I mean I know I am still attached, but that is getting better too. Is there always a gradual build up or is it just all of the sudden one day things change dramatically?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

kazoo wrote:as your limiting beliefs were cleared some smaller amounts of money would gradually start to come your way, right?

Is there always a gradual build up or is it just all of the sudden one day things change dramatically?
What I was saying is that because you slowly build it using NAPs, you don't get to reach that end vibration right away so you may get a few changes each day but you don't get to live the rush of already having you goal right away that you can feel in a strong visualization or meditation session and start seeing signs that your goal is on it's way.

Now as you get closer to the vibration of your goal, I have seen it pop out of nowhere (ex: blue glass vases) and in the case of Health, I have seen it slowly climb up.

So I guess it all depends on the topic and also on whether you are detached or not.

Merlin
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

This might be veering off the topic, but I wonder if I would be better off starting out with a smaller goal- example, just more contact or just spending time together instead of having my wording on the relationship?

Kinda like you advise those looking to manifest money to start with smaller amounts? Or should I stay focused on the end goal?

Any thoughts? I assume since I've been sticking to the same topic since August 5th just changing the wording on that same topic isn't like really changing my NAP.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw, regarding Health, I have felt my vibration rise and get better each day so when you think about it, you can start seeing signs that your goal is on it's way. With money you can also see it pouring in more and more each day but with relationships, it looks to be all or nothing.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

kazoo wrote:This might be veering off the topic, but I wonder if I would be better off starting out with a smaller goal- example, just more contact or just spending time together instead of having my wording on the relationship?
No because CLEARLY the source of your problem is attachment. When each you think about your goal like you seem to be doing then whatever goal you will do, you will wake up and and ask "Is it here yet? :shock: " and like I have seen in the past, the ones who want it NOW NOW NOW are ALWAYS the ones failing with NAPs over and over again.

You need to find a way to TOTALLY detach for WHATEVER goal you want. How? I have no clue because I have always been naturally detached from my goal and weeks and months are passing by and I always seen some results with all my long term NAPs but I am among the few here who can detach easily and not change my NAP 10 days later because I have not manifested my goal.

So I don't know what to tell you. Maybe do a NAP just on detachment or something like that?

"I now totally detach myself from ALL my goal"

Merlin
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

Merlin wrote:Btw, regarding Health, I have felt my vibration rise and get better each day so when you think about it, you can start seeing signs that your goal is on it's way. With money you can also see it pouring in more and more each day but with relationships, it looks to be all or nothing.

Merlin
Yeah, I was just thinking with health, we are programmed to believe things like if you get a cut it heals a little bit each day. We are simply programmed to believe that healing takes time, because that's usually how it works. And yeah, you don't really get "signs" other than the healing progressing.

And I guess with money it could be both. You know, sometimes people win the lottery and make a ton overnight. Or with a business you get a big paying client or something. Other times it's slower, a steady build up. I don't know what sign you could get that money is on it's way other than small amounts coming in. But then that's not really a "sign" it's money!

With relationships people talk about signs- seeing the persons name all over the place and that kind of thing. I guess there is a lot of debate about signs too. Some people say they don't mean anything other than you are good at manifesting signs, other people say it's the universe sending you a message. Who knows? Relationships and LoA just seem to be complicated. :?
kazoo

Post by kazoo »

Merlin wrote:No because CLEARLY the source of your problem is attachment.
Yeah, I agree. I was just wondering if starting with a smaller, more attainable goal in regard to the whole thing would get the ball rolling...

Last night I added a separate line for detachment, almost like a second topic. "The wording I used is: All of the beliefs that prevent you from feeling detached, relaxed and secure about your relationship with XXXX are now rapidly removed from your subconscious mind in the fastest way possible." I figure if detachment is my issue, I may as well really try to hammer it. Do you think doing a NAP on just attachment would be better?

I honestly am a lot better than I used to be, but I know it's still my issue. I just wish he would get with the program already because I know I'm not attached with the other stuff I wanna do NAPs for and I want to get to them already! :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

kazoo wrote:Relationships and LoA just seem to be complicated. :?
On top of that, here during the pas years, most members came here to attract money and physical changes, a few about health but almost nobody about relationships which arrived when I started posting on the other forum so recently we have a wave of women trying to attract their Ex or new lovers.

So I don't have any experiences and cases that I can use here to help you out here.

Merlin