Today I am grateful for..

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

Today I am grateful for..

Post by The_Dreamer »

What are the things you are thankful for this day? Pls. share!! Lets make gratitude a habit!
We create our own reality through our SM
The_Dreamer

Re: Today I am grateful for..

Post by The_Dreamer »

I'm going to start first. hope everyone will join..

Today I am grateful for another good health. An amazing sunrise this morning and a silent night of a full moon. Listening to The Christmas song by Nat King Cole..xmas is near....good night everyone. Ciao..Cm :-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

CMpianist wrote:What are the things you are thankful for this day? Pls. share!! Lets make gratitude a habit!
Why?

You really think this will help you manifest faster?

You are not on the Power LOA forum here. :lol:

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Merlin wrote: You are not on the Power LOA forum here. :lol:

Merlin
Yeah I wanted to say this too, but I didn't want to come off as rude, or open myself up to shunning something that might be actually helping people a lot. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Jdeadevil wrote:or open myself up to shunning
Don't worry we ain't Amish here. :lol:

Merlin
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

Gratitude is fine, I think, if it leads to positive emotional states. It is a little like seeking social support or meditating for stress reduction.

Personally, I am asserting myself as the master of my reality. Being grateful for some outside entity's kindness towards me with x, y, and z goes against reclaiming my power and connection with the higher mind.

Again, I think anything that makes day to day living smooth and positive is okay but I prefer to shift from state to state, at will, no limitations, no loss, no pain. Even if I accept that all of it is only as real as my consciousness projects.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

@Merlin I think being grateful attracts positive vibration..am I right? And you see hardships as opportunities.

@James Sawyer, what I mean is being grateful in your life, a new day, meal you have..etc.

Anyway chill!! :-p
James Sawyer

Post by James Sawyer »

CMpianist wrote: Anyway chill!! :-p
Hey, that's cool. I totally get what you mean :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

CMpianist wrote:@Merlin I think being grateful attracts positive vibration..am I right?
Not really. In fact that's the whole point of my research.

You see, to become a better manifester, you need to change your vibration like you said. However, thinking happy thoughts and feeling emotions will NOT make you manifest faster (otherwise all my Happy Hippie friends would all be Trillionaires right now :lol: ).

What REALLY changes your vibration and make you attract a goal faster is BELIEFS. You need to believe that by being grateful, you will attract faster.

The reason why so many people failed with The Secret is because this "Feel Good" advice did NOT remove all the limiting beliefs about money or other topic yo want to manifest so they feel happy but they DON'T BELIEVE that they will become a money magnet so they fail at attracting it.

The vibration that you have when you are happy won't last long because the second the phone rings, your SM takes over and brings down your vibration to the level it was before.

Here, listen to this clip...

Merlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGi8KFraN-U[/youtube]
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

Hmm..I get it now. All this thing should start with this belief thing. Removing your limiting belief is a must before anything else. Merlin how can you know if you have limiting beliefs? Is it the result you have in your life? For instance, I failed many times when it comes to friendship, I always thought I can't handle a good friendship..the result, I dumbed all my friends.. Thanks for the video btw.