Suggestion Board

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

Suggestion Board

Post by The_Dreamer »

Do you have any suggestions to better improve this forum? Write out! Merlin may read it.

My suggestions:
-a public chat box for all members only
-light color bg and light web style
We create our own reality through our SM
MonsterLord

Re: Suggestion Board

Post by MonsterLord »

When Merlin masters LTP I have a suggestion that he shifts into existence a button that automatically shifts you to any reality you want, to whoever press it.
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

huh?? I don't get it mate.. :p
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

It was a joke, seriously, I think the forum is good as it is, a chatroom perhaps, but by experience forums chatrooms are almost always empty. Though who knows, I actually met my 4 years longtime ex girlfriend in a forum chatroom.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

CMpianist wrote:Do you have any suggestions to better improve this forum? Write out! Merlin may read it.

My suggestions:
-a public chat box for all members only
-light color bg and light web style
Been there done that in the past my friend.

The chat KILLS the forum because people ask and reply LIVE and those who are not awake at that moment miss it while when someone post on the forum, people can do a search about their topic and find posts months after it was answered in the forum.

As for the look of the forum, I used to change it on every holiday (Xmas, Halloween,etc..) and that made it hard to read sometime because the BG was too light or too dark so for about 2-3 years now, it remains the same and will stay the same.

Merlin
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

I do think a change in colour scheme is good now and then. There's this forum that I used to go on regularly that still hasn't changed from it's depressingly musky Green shade, but another forum that's generally about the same thing only upgraded last week. :lol:
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

ok Merlin..that explains it. Can you just put notification when there's a new reply. Thanks.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

CMpianist wrote:ok Merlin..that explains it. Can you just put notification when there's a new reply. Thanks.
I thought this was standard.

You mean you don't get email on every thread replies?

Merlin
The_Dreamer

Post by The_Dreamer »

I'm not very active in opening my mail. Sure there were email notification if I open it now but I'm using phone. What I mean is a notification directly like a red number in facebook, so that it's easy for us to know if there's a new reply. I'm seldom to login at yahoo..so I just reload this site and check from time to time. If it's convenient then add a feature like that. If you don't agree, its ok..just want to make it easier to remind us.
Jdeadevil

Post by Jdeadevil »

Do what I do mate, click "Subscribe to Forum" at the top of these threads, or "Subscribe to Topic" at the top of each individual topic. :)

Edit: Actually it's a little hidden, you have to click on an options menu first at the top, and then subscribe.